Why is there so much vitriol towards the farms?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
I want to know what you all make of the farms being so hated.

To be clear, I'm not talking about the obvious reasons. Twitter, reddit, and people in those circles hate this place for pretty straightforward reasons, namely things like laughing at trannys and just generally not being a PC community.

What I'm talking about is the fact that, in my experience, even places like the chans really hate this place. The most recent example would be the byuu drama, I saw quite a few posts disparaging the farms (not necessarilly for byuu, but just in general). Interestingly, there was no specific reason, people just expressed general disdain for the forum.

It seems like, despite this place by and large having no alliances to any political or social values, it garners hatred from all sides. This place is far too benign to warrant so much animosity from all sides, yet here we here.

After thinking about it for a while, I believe it is this site's neutrality that causes the hate. The fact that there are no sacred cows is an affront to everyone it seems. A very large majority of people seemingly have something (or someone more like) they think is above mockery. I think that is what draws so much ire.

But I don't know, I'm still relatively new here. Maybe there is some historical angle that I'm ignorant to. What do you think?

Peanut Butter in Peril

Pizza Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
You need to remember (or learn) that the Farms also ARCHIVES as much of their degeneracy as possible. Whether they're running a grift or attention whoring, or what ever it is they're doing on the big "I" Internet, one of these fucks has something they don't other people knowing and the Farms inconveniently has it archived some where.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People say what they please here and let the chips fall where they may. There's also a lot of toleration here for a wide variety of viewpoints. Doubt Null agrees with everything everyone says but he bans remarkably few people. KFers recognize that and work to support Null via donations and purchases.

Those who hate KF fear it. They cannot stand a place where all the stupid shit they hold dear is regularly, almost casually savaged. KF is what the best redboards used to be. KF is the 🖕 in the face of the "woke".

Oliveoil

Endure. In enduring, grow strong.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a combination of people being overtly sensitive, to the myth of "bullying" to lack of parental input when these people were growing up.
The people documented here think that if they take out this site the stuff they did will go away.
If you watch Amber for example she thinks the trolls concocted all the hate toward her. Shanny is the same.
That and thinking the internet is the whole life.
I found that I am more thoughtful when I post here and it is often rewarded. If I say things that I cringe - well I am judged accordingly. I HATE hugboxes. I have my own agency and can choose to let things bother me or not.
Sadly tons of people seem not to.

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
Everyone's ultimately afraid of having their retardation exposed to the world, documented, catalogued, and commented extensively on with copious use of the word "Nigger". Maybe that's a big part of it?
You need to remember (or learn) that the Farms also ARCHIVES as much of their degeneracy as possible. Whether they're running a grift or attention whoring, or what ever it is they're doing on the big "I" Internet, one of these fucks has something they don't other people knowing and the Farms inconveniently has it archived some where.
These are valid points, but I don't think they explain the whole picture. This explains why anyone with internet presence would hate the farms, but why do even random anons hate it?

Is it simply a trickle down effect since all ecelebs hate this place all their fans do too?

Farms are essentially a gossip site. Nobody likes gossipers.
And yet lolcow type content thrives in other places with far less controversy. Gossip may be hated, but KF is especially hated.

Sithis

Dread Lord of the Void
kiwifarms.net
Because there is an overwhelming, visceral, negative reaction they have to accountability. They are repulsed by the very thought that somewhere out there, someone could potentially use their own words or actions against them in the future to argue against or rebut something else they say or do. It honestly makes them seethe when there is a tangible historical link between who they are now and who they have been in the past.

The Farms is nothing but a gossip column that holds people accountable. A bunch of internet autists who have migrated from shithole to shithole over the years, seeking out new places we can say nigger and faggot and sometimes niggerfaggot in peace. And we hold them accountable simply by existing, because even though we don't directly interfere with their lives or anything, we still commit the gravest sin of all in their eyes - providing information and knowledge which they have no editorial rights over.

Chocolate Wombat

You will never walk alone
kiwifarms.net
I think part of it comes from our response to a lot of the woke bullshit. Generally people on the Farms tend to make fun of that kind of stuff, we don't take it very seriously at all, and we're not going to stop saying retarded niggerfaggot just because some blue checkmark on Twitter told us to. When these kinds of people aren't taken seriously it invalidates the belief system which dictates their behavior, and they take it personally because their identity is all wrapped up in their silly ass beliefs.

They get a dopamine hit from the asspats they receive when they repeat the same talking points all the other NPCs are regurgitating. By not going along with them we're not only depriving them of the approval they're addicted to, we call into question the validity of their beliefs. They take this as a personal attack because they've built their entire identity on these beliefs, they are ideologically possessed.

Ed Special

Never trust Cappellans or anything they say
kiwifarms.net
but why do even random anons hate it?

Is it simply a trickle down effect since all ecelebs hate this place all their fans do too?
Like I said, everyone's afraid of having all that shit done to them when they do something retarded. Ultimately, nobody likes facing consequences for their actions, even if those consequences are as light as "A bunch of autists laugh at what a fucking faggot you are"

I-chi

Hired
kiwifarms.net
Much of the same as everyone else said. There are spergs and autists a'plenty, mostly harmless, who tie themselves into knots over the perception of being bullied and react about as normally as anyone else would over their embarrassing shit being up on a screen for people to comment.

Then there are legitimate psychopaths, degenerates, control freaks, and narcissists who are defined almost exclusively by the amount of misery and negativity their short-sightedness has caused to their families and those unfortunate enough to be around them. Actual criminals and abusers who have been enabled by the current cultural zeitgeist enough to believe they're untouchable, and have often had that belief proven by companies and people bending over backwards to appease their demands.

The microscopic fact that we don't is a grievous wound to the ego that thrives on absolute control. It tells them how little of a shit they actually matter in the grand scheme of things and holds up a mirror to ugliness of their soul; and where normal people might realize something is wrong with them and try to change, they won't. By that logic, we absolutely must be destroyed at any cost and through any means.

Cabelaz

Hang ‘Em High.
kiwifarms.net
4chan hates us because..... 4chan hates everything? I think they blame us for [REDACTED]gate.
Other than that it should be obvious.

A Nobody

kiwifarms.net
I think pretty much everything has been said in regards to those who hate the farms irrationally, because they have something to hide or just basing their opinion on whatever some twitter checkmark has said.
So it will be good to mention things that I believe are legitimate reasons to dislike this place:

-The general "edginess" of it. Some people don't like these kinds of jokes and that's ok. Besides, I myself really don't think calling someone autistic and gay is the peak of comedy.

-The owner of the site sometimes behaving like a toddler on other platforms, and even his own.

-Unironic alt-right ideas being more common here than in other social media apps. Yes, this may be caused because this forum is "more free", but I can understand how it drives non-users away.

-Lolcow threads transforming into a sort of "hate loop", in which no discussion actually takes place, and kiwis seem to compete to make the most uncharitable and distorted interpretation of the facts possible.

-Stupid usernames.

TruthSeekingDaimon

kiwifarms.net
Communists cant handle criticism.
Communists arent even capable of basic deductive reasoning and science.
Have you ever seen a communist have fair uncensored discussion and show/prove something?
No. Thats not possible because political beliefs are as far from science as you can get and cannot be proven.
The moment you want someone censored means you lost the argument.

AMERICA

FUCK YEAH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of abusers, zoophiles, pedophiles, and just.. all other sorts of unsavoury people and sex pests have their behaviour documented here for all to see, just one google search away.

Of course they hate the forum. Look into the history of the biggest detractors and you'll definitely find some skeletons.