Why KF isn't invite only yet? - Build the wall to keep troons out

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
I'll summarize this in few points

KF has a healthy number of users, shortage of dedicated jannies, influx of eternal September style refugees and newfags that shit up the post

Absolutely anyone can pop a burner account and post illegal shit that would threaten KF with a terror act threat.

No post sockpuppet accounts that contribute absolutely nothing and just clutter the whole site.

Troon subversion, furfags, Gayops subversion, topic astroturfing and subtle insertion of political correctness.

Low quality threads and posts and personal vendettas.
This has been a thing here and on ED, where a butthurt twa starts a unfunny thread in attempt to get a personal army

Would it be possible to turn into refer only forum already?

Mal0

Was it REALLY a miscarriage?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Same reason why Null started doing MATI streams despite most platforms hating him; we need new members if we want to continue. Take a look at SA. They are invite only (in the way of a fee), and they are barely managing, even with ads and charging people for the most inane things. Even 4chan has ads to keep it afloat. Null is by himself basically, with only the revenue brought in from donations, merch, and whatever hosting he can do for others.

Newer members help with SEO (iirc), and new people to spread the word of KF. Which can bring in more donations, more traffic, more T&H tags, et cetera. Of course this leaves us open to gayops, socks, furries, trannies, as you said. But it is part and parcel for being hated by basically everyone and being self reliant.

tldr: we need newfags lol

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Letting people sign up without invites is a mixed bag. You might get some really fucking stupid people, or you might get someone who adds to discussions and becomes a valued member of the community. It's a matter of risk and reward. It also gets harder to keep things going when people leave and there are fewer around to recruit others, so it becomes more of a hindrance down the road.

Besides, we might not have exceptionals like Elaine Miller around if KF was invite-only.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
What also doesn't really help.... well, is that Kiwi Farms is an "alt right tea bagger party neo nazi forum of evil" to a majority of the internet. This is not to change anything- Kiwi Farms shouldn't change for shit. Yes, there's a thread that openly calls out the shit that hood blacks do on the regular, and there's open race slurs that would get troons and virtue signalers in a seizure. But while this exists, SA exists under a facade that has hid their exceptionalism and they actively encourage carving out your groin, and Reddit.... I don't even know much about how its community works, but they have exceptionalism as well. 4chan's anonymity has also proven to be its double edged sword, as anyone can be anyone under its posterbase, even if today they now have user id.

Let the Farms be known by word of mouth and attract users by intuition. I'd rather new users come by their own volition than us claiming anything that doesn't sum up how things go here in dishonesty.

Rusty Crab

cowboy hats are crab hats
kiwifarms.net
Letting people sign up without invites is a mixed bag. You might get some really fucking stupid people, or you might get someone who adds to discussions and becomes a valued member of the community. It's a matter of risk and reward. It also gets harder to keep things going when people leave and there are fewer around to recruit others, so it becomes more of a hindrance down the road.

Besides, we might not have exceptionals like Elaine Miller around if KF was invite-only.
that reminds me, I haven't seen a personal army thread in a while.

WhoBusTank69

an endless thirst
kiwifarms.net
What also doesn't really help.... well, is that Kiwi Farms is an "alt right tea bagger party neo nazi forum of evil" to a majority of the internet.
That's not necessarily bad, at least considering negative stigma related to "Kiwifarms." More and more people have gradually admitted to going on 4chan over the years, people who otherwise would have never said so during its heyday when it was rumored you would get malware just by visiting the main page. Imagine how many people already visit the forum out of curiosity or despite warnings and open their eyes to what it actually is.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
>some guy who registered last year demanding invite-only because of stuff that has always existed on KF
Asking a question and kindly reminding why 8ch /cow/ and 4chan /i/went to shit for example (Yes latter was a thing, before Moot closed it down because he could not manage it to save his ass). I did not care to namefag due to anon culture of old. Which is why I didn't join SA before 10 bux, YMNTD, Facepunch what have you.
I've been following growth and development of KF while this was just a forum for a wiki. Since this is only place to go with only two or so confirmed tranny users and current year college goers this is pretty much only place left of import. Lolcow.farms is ResetEra in imageboard format.

Pardon the join date, since you've been on imageboards during golden years, you know how anons loathed to attach to a name unless it was temporary.

I know full well what shit KF has to deal with. I've seen forums and aliases come and go. One user fuck up and normie mainstream attention, things go downhill from here on.

Considering validity of Null's death of internet page, Biden's anal anti bullying laws, internet clamp downs and subverted causes, groups what have you. On top of trannies and Degenerates that wormed into positions of power and popularity over the years. Better bunker up before shit storm hits. KF is notorious as is proven by daily DDoS attacks, multiple lolsuits and Gayops of Isabella for example, furfags still believe that Byuu is dead and other fags with a axe to grind

I've been droning on and on how everything wither ups and dies, there is no need to repeat that.