Why should I wear a mask to watch a shit movie? - /tv/ - Spider-Man nostalgia bait is pretty soy

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Extreme Crusader

Mortem Oppetere
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been to a movie theater since Joker came out and haven't had any real reason to go until now. I want to hate watch Spider-Man Far From Home, but the shit is starting to stink up badly before I even touch the toilet seat. I refuse to be a little cuck and wear a mask for 2 fucking hours. The gay twinks and retarded niggers that work there will make me wanna create my own movie [In Roblox] if they dare ask me to "put your mask on."

That is all.

The Mass Shooter Ron Soye

Criminals are made, not born. 🤔
kiwifarms.net
Oh that movie doesn't have a simultaneous digital release? Wait 3 months and then pirate it like in the good old days pre-plandemic.

Extreme Crusader

Mortem Oppetere
kiwifarms.net
That feeling of not wanting to be cucked into wearing a mask, but still cucked enough to pay for a movie you know you're going to hate. Getting cucked is still getting cucked cuck
16140223867803.jpg

Seth MacFarlane

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand movie theaters, you can't pause the movie when you have to go peepee. Not to mention, No couch! you expect me to sit on a freaking cheap fold over armchair? Nuh uh!

murph

kiwifarms.net
Boycotting the latest shit level movie played in the movie theater that sticks to your shoes is not a great sacrifice. It's just social pressure and not going to the penny arcade is not much of a sacrifice.

Sangria

No rest for the wicked from the Christmas machine
kiwifarms.net
Imagine going to a movie theater at all. Theaters are overpriced dogshit.
Agreed, it's designed to trap you into buying overpriced unhealthy shit food. Honestly I'd wait until the film you wanna watch is available on streaming/torrent sites and go from there. If you really want the theater experience, then do what Rapechu said and go to a local drive-in theater. They show a wider variety of movies, old and new, usually don't try to sell you overpriced junk, and you're supporting a local business at the same time

lurk_moar

Three Time Survivor of the Rona Jab
kiwifarms.net
I am a lab tech that means that I not only do covid testing but I draw covid patients' blood on a regular basis.

Dude, I am wearing the mask for your sake not so much mine since I take megadoses of vitamin D and zinc along with having my booster shot.