Why the hate for edgelord culture? when hipsters are way worse? -

ShadowTheHedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Hipsters legit produces low energy music, that is good if you are a sloth. Remember how Catholicism and Sunni Islam works like? Devotion culture makes one lazier. But Protestantism and Secularism is work culture. And that creates stuff.

But what do you want to be the norm?

Energy?

Or low energy?

What is more attractive? Energetic people? Or cheeto stoneheads in bed barely folding their eyes and laying there like bums?
Basically if you have problems? Go to mountain each summer and eat apples. There you go.

Make your choice?

Edit i should note. Soft music is not low energy. Examples are Coldplay, it has energy it just is soft. I would even argue classical music has more energy than hipster music does. Thats how bad it is

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Toasting in Le Epic Leddit Thread
images (14).jpeg

SalmaoneSlaamper

kiwifarms.net
They both are irritating in some ways, emo music took over a lot of the rock scene and turned it to shit for a while, they are also very good nostalgic songs from that time that I enjoy. Hippies have good music (have you heard about Pink Floyd they’re really underground) but shitty irritating community (acid is super fun though)

McCarthy

kiwifarms.net
"Why do people listen to music I don't like??"

Are you so pants-over-your-head retarded to have actually made this thread? Put more effort into not being a faggot, faggot.

ShadowTheHedgehog

kiwifarms.net
They both are irritating in some ways, emo music took over a lot of the rock scene and turned it to shit for a while, they are also very good nostalgic songs from that time that I enjoy. Hippies have good music (have you heard about Pink Floyd they’re really underground) but shitty irritating community (acid is super fun though)
Honestly though. Would you say Grunge was better? Thats almost as bad as hipster music because its basically drug music. I can understand if people arent into angst or that type of music.

So i guess this would be more the rock that people would prefer. Safe but energetic

As for Electronic or Techno music. I tend to be mainly fan of Mittsies. Usually what i like to listen too when i have nothing else to listen too

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Hipsters legit produces low energy music, that is good if you are a sloth. Remember how Catholicism and Sunni Islam works like? Devotion culture makes one lazier. But Protestantism and Secularism is work culture. And that creates stuff.

But what do you want to be the norm?

Energy?

Or low energy?

What is more attractive? Energetic people? Or cheeto stoneheads in bed barely folding their eyes and laying there like bums?
Basically if you have problems? Go to mountain each summer and eat apples. There you go.

Make your choice?

Edit i should note. Soft music is not low energy. Examples are Coldplay, it has energy it just is soft. I would even argue classical music has more energy than hipster music does. Thats how bad it is
Maybe because most of it's not that "edgy" and has probably been done better by 13 year olds in Xbox CoD chatrooms bypassing word censors to make their accounts' usernames say "Hitler" or something.

Not to mention you have plenty of actual serial killers, mass murderers, child molestors, terrorists, genocidal maniacs to work with - in comparison, some kid bastardizing Nietszche memes or spamming forms with stuff like "Jews did WTC" doesn't seem so dark and "edgy" in comparison.

In comparison, hipsters are just idiots who only listen to music or watch movies which are "classic/foreign/indie/etc" which is just as bad or worse as the "mainstream" or "corporate" stuff they shun. (In some cases they are right that the "mainstream/corporate" stuff is dumbed-down and that there are better, less known options out there - but in the most cliché cases, they would hate the exact same music and movies they consume if they suddenly became "mainstream", or start listing to crap like Nicki Minaj or Cardi B and talking about how great it is if it was "foreign/indie").

Hipsters are basically the reason why "fake indie" music exists to begin with (not actual "indie", as in independently produced music - but as in mainstream artists with million dollar record contracts creating songs where they try to sound like a poor guy with a guitar who performs at local coffee shops).

Last edited:

Permuto

kiwifarms.net
I agree with Shadow. I can vouch for him, he's a cool dude with high energy.

Only high energy vibes from now on, gonna listen to some chakra shit to get my karma sutra flowing.

ShadowTheHedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I agree with Shadow. I can vouch for him, he's a cool dude with high energy.

Only high energy vibes from now on, gonna listen to some chakra shit to get my karma sutra flowing.
If you mean Yoga? Do it to stretch. Practical reasons. Like mountain climbing in summer to mention few activities.

But if you do it for spiritual reasons... you may end up like this. Not a good sign.

Edit: But honestly, the only acceptable non cringe spiritual stuff i have seen of Yoga. Is when i had Wii Fit. To the point, no bullshit. Thats it. Which is how it should be really. Because if the idea of Yoga is this creepy spiritual stuff, and not the practical reasons for stretching, then its just gross and bullshit. But thats how i see it.

Last edited: