Why the hate for edgelord culture? when hipsters are way worse? -

ShadowTheHedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Is everything low-energy hipster? Or just everything hipster is low-energy?
If you are tired from work. Thats called exhaustion. Thats ok. So you arent commiting a crime if you wanna turn on Coldplay or whatever. Its when you wake up each day like a low energy drug lord of that of a stoner, mentally and physically. Thats when you need to just turn on Nickelback to take that shit out.
Mainly this one while playing Sonic Heroes

But overall the most healthy thing you can do is go to mountain trips each day during summer.

Monkey Shoulder

kiwifarms.net
If you are tired from work. Thats called exhaustion. Thats ok. So you arent commiting a crime if you wanna turn on Coldplay or whatever. Its when you wake up each day like a low energy drug lord of that of a stoner, mentally and physically. Thats when you need to just turn on Nickelback to take that shit out.
Mainly this one while playing Sonic Heroes

But overall the most healthy thing you can do is go to mountain trips each day during summer.
Alright, at first I thought I just didn't understand you, but I get it.
You're a retard.

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hipsters legit produces low energy music, that is good if you are a sloth. Remember how Catholicism and Sunni Islam works like? Devotion culture makes one lazier. But Protestantism and Secularism is work culture. And that creates stuff.

But what do you want to be the norm?

Energy?

Or low energy?

What is more attractive? Energetic people? Or cheeto stoneheads in bed barely folding their eyes and laying there like bums?
Basically if you have problems? Go to mountain each summer and eat apples. There you go.

Make your choice?

Edit i should note. Soft music is not low energy. Examples are Coldplay, it has energy it just is soft. I would even argue classical music has more energy than hipster music does. Thats how bad it is
Edgelord music is for low-energy fags too. Get into speedcore, nigger.

If your drum machine isn't using more power than a bitcoin mining farm, your music is low energy

Last edited: