Why the left hates white people -

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can ask the same of why Black people hate Black people.

Notice that the Left and Right are predominantly White. Self hatred with power is a bitch.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's listen. But if it isn't "because it was started and it's run by jews" it's wrong anyways.

The left in Russia hated russians, the left in Germany hated germans, and the left in the US hates whites, which is now exported back into every other country.

Edit: Now that I've listened to most of it....

*he's not answering why the left hate white people
*the question he's answering is: "why do average people buy into the idea of hating white people"

Nothing about the genesis of the idea.
Nothing about the thoughtleaders.
Nothing about the leading activists.
Just why average people buy into it.

He's also preaching learned helplessness to the right. More dangerous to follow than a communist.

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
the simple answer is probably because white people have the best track record when it comes to resisting violent leftist takeovers and putting commies in their place
they tried to take over germany, in return they got hitler and millions of dead commies and jews
they tried to take over spain, in return they got franco and hundreds of thousands of dead commies
they tried it in chile, they got pinochet
tried it in argentina, got a dirty war
tried in colombia (FARC), got murderous right wing death squads (AUC) in return
etc

and of course jews being jews and hating the goyim

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and of course jews being jews and hating the goyim
These two short videos are more informative about why the left hates white people than his two rants and it only takes 2 minutes instead of 40 minutes. You'll miss out on all the "look how american I am" dress up and maybe you have to think about it for a minute, but you'll save 40 minutes that I just spent.

Crankenstein

The good doctor.
kiwifarms.net
Let's listen. But if it isn't "because it was started and it's run by jews" it's wrong anyways.

The left in Russia hated russians, the left in Germany hated germans, and the left in the US hates whites, which is now exported back into every other country.

Edit: Now that I've listened to most of it....

*he's not answering why the left hate white people
*the question he's answering is: "why do average people buy into the idea of hating white people"

Nothing about the genesis of the idea.
Nothing about the thoughtleaders.
Nothing about the leading activists.
Just why average people buy into it.

He's also preaching learned helplessness to the right. More dangerous to follow than a communist.
The notion comes from a counter group looking to displace the current regime and or status quo. The ends justify the means to them because when they take hold, who cares what happens to normal people, right? They are in charge now and got what they want. In our current situation, the left used the "oppression" of minorities as a fulcrum to lift themselves up, gain power, and shape things in the way they want things to be shaped. They superficially help the muds and mutts out, then when they're no longer useful they'll drop the act and treat them like they treat the whites now.

• Agree
Reactions: Lemmingwise

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The notion comes from a counter group looking to displace the current regime and or status quo. The ends justify the means to them because when they take hold, who cares what happens to normal people, right? They are in charge now and got what they want. In our current situation, the left used the "oppression" of minorities as a fulcrum to lift themselves up, gain power, and shape things in the way they want things to be shaped. They superficially help the muds and mutts out, then when they're no longer useful they'll drop the act and treat them like they treat the whites now.
Especially when the "normal people" belong to a different tribe in the minds of the counter group.

• Agree
Reactions: Crankenstein

SickNastyBastard

The aesthetic Jake Hammer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Divide and conquer. The greased up rubes might truly hate whitey, but the dudes at the top keep racism alive as a moving goalpost so no one asks whats going on or holds them accountable for their bullshit. Racism and oppression are perfect, no one ever clearly defines them and they can fit any narrative they want. Blacks are the perfect group to keep as perpetual victims cuz muh slavery and natural predisposition to be more violent.

Jew spook niggers need us to hate each other, or they'd be in trouble.

I lol all the time when people hate republicans for oppression when the biggest shitholes have high diversity rates and are extremely liberal. There are right wing shitholes, but they don't have the same kind of gripes.

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
Most of "the left" don't really know white people.
What they know is baizuo who aren't really representative of whites as a whole.
They know the middle/ upper-middle class Millenial college kids, the hippie types who aren't resourceful, fit or proactive.
The kind who never had any problems in their lives, who don't have any real world knowledge (for example, they can tell you all the names of all the characters in Harry Potter but they can't cook).
The kind who want to save everybody and help everybody but meanwhile, they're obese and/or abuse substances and/or have STDs and/or have never made a productive decision in their lives.
The thing is that before 2010, they would keep quiet about politics/religion/etc. but now, they are some of the most outspoken about it and they really shouldn't be.

If I only knew that kind of a white person, I would want a white genocide as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Hux

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
The left are simply contrarians and cynics, they have to go against the grain and be against whatever is the norm in order to feel special and to stroke their own egos.

America is a country where the primary population happens to be white, it's the norm, therefore it's bad, if this was some alternate universe where the majority of the population was Native American we'd be hearing about "red privilege" and the plight of the poor oppressed class of Europeans who just want to come here to make a better life for themselves.

It scares the living shit out of some people to think of living in a country of hundreds of millions on a planet of billions of people, it makes you seem insignificant, therefore they have a desire to stand out from the crowd any way they can and the simplest way to do that is to be discontent, to complain about things most other people don't.

Whatever you'd put in front of a leftist, no matter what it is, no matter how good it is, they would poke holes in it, they would be unhappy, they would have a desire to subvert and destroy it just so they can have something to do with their lives.

A real wake up call for me was when I read the prologue to Michael Moore's book "Stupid White Men" from 2000, in which Moore goes on and on about how terrible life is for the average person in America in the year 2000, a year that now seems like downright a paradise compared to 2020 and that was when I realized that you could plop that fatass in any year of American history and he would see life as terrible, he would never be happy, that's what Moore and the people that think like him are like.

• Semper Fidelis
  • Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li and Hux

Affluent Reptilian

kiwifarms.net
Wesley Yang's 'Successor Ideology' posits something similar - unfortunately the essay that explains it is behind a paywall.

• Informative
Reactions: Crankenstein

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Why the left wing hates white people? Let's ask some unqualified youtube sperg his own rhetorical question:
1596742326786.png

This guys seems like he's going to provide lot of insight into politics.
I'm planning to ask my irratable lesbian cousin why Farage hates Germans she'll be able to provide a lot of insight.

Reactions: Johan Schmidt

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Why the left wing hates white people? Let's ask some unqualified youtube sperg his own rhetorical question:
View attachment 1500332
This guys seems like he's going to provide lot of insight into politics.
I'm planning to ask my irratable lesbian cousin why Farage hates Germans she'll be able to provide a lot of insight.
My only regret is that I cannot like this twice.

Also fuck watching those videos; that's an entire episode of Buffy I could watch instead.

• Feels
Reactions: Emperor Julian

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
It's really fucking simple. Hate is the best way to unify a group. When your group is comprised of just about anybody that isn't normal or doesn't have a penis, then the only thing that can unify it is hate towards the only group left - white males.

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
Because they are told to hate them. There is no logic behind it and any time they try to justify that hatred it's full of holes. Notice that be it the US or the UK, the people leading the political left all happen to be old crusty white men, the people at the top of the "hatred" stack. Biden, Corbyn who was then replaced by another rich white male Starmer, these are people they should absolutely hate according to them.

Reactions: Johan Schmidt
Tags
None