War Why the time is now for a #SexStrike -

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
The only sex strike I remember working is that one in Kenya, when there was one of the numerous civil wars going on, and a group of women decided to withhold sex for a week, going so far as to pay prostitutes to not screw.

From what I remember, the two factions began talking 3 days after the strike began, with the war being over a couple of days after that.
We're not in a civil war. We're not even in a situation where women are under the gun for rights or anything of that nature. As it stands the only real threats to abortion are from exceptional individuals making exceptional laws in certain states and a lot of those are probably going to get shot full of holes by lawyers before too long. Everything else is more or less firmly ensconced, if not legally than culturally and politically. Women thinking they're in such dire threat that they need to do anything on this scale is mindblowing to me.

Imagine having nothing else to offer the world besides what value you place on your gender or your sex.

Fucking hell, this is so pathetic it hurts.
If they want people to stop viewing them as walking fuckholes (which likely happens so rarely as to amount to a rounding error) they should probably stop contextualizing themselves solely in terms of what they offer sexually.

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
We're not in a civil war. We're not even in a situation where women are under the gun for rights or anything of that nature. As it stands the only real threats to abortion are from exceptional individuals making exceptional laws in certain states and a lot of those are probably going to get shot full of holes by lawyers before too long. Everything else is more or less firmly ensconced, if not legally than culturally and politically. Women thinking they're in such dire threat that they need to do anything on this scale is mindblowing to me.

If they want people to stop viewing them as walking fuckholes (which likely happens so rarely as to amount to a rounding error) they should probably stop contextualizing themselves solely in terms of what they offer sexually.
I don't see that ever happening considering that's the only thing men really want from these kinds of women. That's why you see that creepy ass feminist "ally" around them like a vulture. All of them have nothing to offer socially or intellectually. Few of them managed to sell their bullshit for a living, though. (Solnit and Anita) The way they've infiltrated higher education is especially fucking insane. Honestly can't wait for all of this bullshit to burn once the pendulum swings back.

Wraith

Wraith Pickles have skeletons, I swear!
kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when a once stunning woman approaches 50. You're not really fertile anymore, honey. It's not going to have an impact.
That brain dead hole did soft core pron after she was in the show Who's the Boss. I've seen her knockers at her prime. For their size they are okay, but they are so unnaturally far apart from each other it looks like she had some sort of genetic defect, or industrial accident, or maybe heart surgery where the doctor screwed up and sewed her back up wrong. You can park an ATV tire in between those average looking things. It's unsettling, ara~

Who needs 3D
You might want to celebrate this technology now, but just you wait. I'll be Windows 10 compatible and you'll get an update forced on you right in the middle of trying it out.

With the above said, this story got on 4chan a few days ago.

This shows how worthless garbage a lot of people are. Honestly would you respect a person and their most deeply held beliefs about life and death if they would change them for a chance to be in your used hole? When I was young I was taught never to use the c-word "cunt." It was more shocking than the f-bomb. I say this as a joke, but you would stop time if you called a woman a cunt as everyone would be shocked you would use such a word. But over the years I have come to accept that a lot of these Alissa types are indeed a cunt. She's a cunt, a cunt is a hole, and a hole is nothing. If you would literally have sex with someone if they overturned such important life endangering morals for themselves and others, how highly do you value that hole between your legs? I mean damn.

Someone on 4chan also said something and I wish I had it word for word. But in essence the idea was you, the cunt, are angry at guys, because they cannot control politicians that you, the woman who have a majority in votes in this country put in office.
Their message literally implodes in on itself. Damn.

I wonder if guys had a marriage strike, or a work strike where they refused to go to work and pay a thot's bills if they didn't give up their idea that abortion is moral or a right if these women would collapse like the condemned burning buildings they are. If guys said they wouldn't pay for any more social programs like welfare to slutty women until abortion is gone, how long would they tread water?

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if guys had a marriage strike, or a work strike where they refused to go to work and pay a thot's bills if they didn't give up their idea that abortion is moral or a right if these women would collapse like the condemned burning buildings they are. If guys said they wouldn't pay for any more social programs like welfare to slutty women until abortion is gone, how long would they tread water?
It's funny to think about. A sex strike, assuming it worked, isn't quite their biggest nuclear option (kids are), but it's one of the potentially bigger ones they have in their toolbelt, in theory. What do men have in their potential toolbelt? The ability to basically destroy society in a week, tops. It almost certainly won't happen, just like this probably won't happen, but if we REALLY had to make a point... every sanitation worker, plumber, electrician, handyman, public works grunt and male computer tech could take a week's vacation and basically upend modern society so thoroughly there would be attempts to press them back into work with veiled threats of deadly force from the government within 2 days, tops.

EDIT: If you really want to make people shit their pants add in "anyone who works in a power plant, especially a nuclear one". Uncle Sam will proceed to cut bitches over that.

Last edited:

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Which makes me think about all those sexless marriages. Assuming this is a normal MO for women seeking concessions, of course.
Funny you mention that, /r/deadbedrooms is actually quite active these days. I dunno if it's having kids that causes it or if it's just something else entirely.

If she ain't gettin' it from you, she's probably gettin' it from somewhere. Don't ask me how I know.

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can just imagine gays & troons wringing their hands in the shadows greedily, thinking how their mouths and buttholes have just increased in value with the coming "cis shortage." Oh, the sucking and fucking they'll do in Milano's absence! All that glorious meat, ripe for the taking!
>Women go on sex strike for muh abortions.
>Men start going prison gay to deal with sex shortage.
>Homosexuality increases world-wide.
>Women realize too late what they’ve unleashed.
>Homofascists take over.
>Thots btfo’d as artificial womb technology is researched, no longer needed.
>MGTOW utopia achieved, everyone is gay, all thots purged.
>Gay Niggers From Outerspace warned us.
>We didn’t listen.
>WE DIDN’T LISTEN!

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
i don't understand how a "sex strike" where you withhold consensual sex from (particularly) white men will be effective. a healthy relationship is likely to involve a level of intimacy where external political issues will have minimal or nonexistent impact on the level of sexual contact between the partners - likewise if such external factors do have a severe impact on the relationship's intimacy then there are far far deeper problems with that relationship that sex is likely a fringe benefit next to splitting bills.

to wit: my wife is interested and committed in me (and me in her) to an intertwined extent that our individual political outlooks are either easily set aside (agree to disagree) or are already very similar (or outright shared) so any level of sex strike is a nonstarter. i would figure any sort of healthy intimate relationship would be similar.

that being said, isn't it true that cohabitation and casual (and probably repeated) flings on an incredible rise? perhaps that's why some fringe groups believe an impact would be felt - after all if you more or less are using each other as a sexual aid and not as a partner in life, then being denied use of your current fling's body would be annoying and agitating. i would imagine a political schism would also be more likely since you are less likely to overlook "failings" in your chosen sex partner if you have no deeper relationship than sex.

BeepMareep

Mildy perturbed
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm disgusted that it implies that women are using sex/withholding sex as an incentive, because that would mean women are using their bodies to get what they want, implying they are meant to be sexual objects. You can also refrain from sex as a method of birth control, which would prevent you needing an abortion in the first place, just a thot thought.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
You gotta be careful in that the response"well fuck women then" is dumb. Random women don't speak for all other women. Especially not out of touch celebs....

@Sprig of Parsley I think you are projecting some specific frustrations with specific women on to the entire group. That's what Alyssa Milano does. Don't be Alyssa Milano.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I know they're not all like this, I get it. They're amazingly afraid of letting anyone know that, but I can understand that too. I'm just saying in this thread's context that there's really few good excuses - if women were unified enough to sex strike they'd be unified enough to ramrod anything they damn well wanted through political and legal channels, making the sex strike thing kind of pointless anyway. Any man who is partnered with the kind of woman who would participate in this sex strike is almost certainly already sympathetic to their cause, so hitting them with that is pointless. This would probably be a matter of getting those men to lean on other men not affected by the strike, perhaps - but my experience thus far has told me that these sympathetic men are going to run into a brick wall when doing that. So this is going to have really poor returns, and is going to destroy morale in their own ranks.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino