War Why the time is now for a #SexStrike -

Syaoran Li

Branson's Most Wanted
kiwifarms.net
I would say they're ripping off a classical Greek comedy called "Lysistrata", but that would imply that Alyssa Milano has read it and the dumbass Millennial SJW's who think this is a good idea would read anything other than Harry Potter, especially a fairly misogynistic work written by old dead white men from Classical Antiquity.

Nah, she probably saw that Spike Lee Chiraq movie (a leftist butchering of Lysistrata) and thought it could be applied in real life.

But yeah, in all honesty, this is going to fail and be another example of internet virtue signalling that will be forgotten in a week or two. As the 4chan image shows us, the only women who would support this lame idea are ugly dangerhairs that nobody wants to fuck in the first place.

Also, has anyone even gave a shit about Alyssa Milano in the past two decades?

Most Millennial SJW's probably don't even know who she is while anyone who was a fan of Charmed or Who's The Boss back in their heydays probably don't even care.

The funniest and most ironic part in all of this is that Roe v. Wade and abortion rights aren't even a major issue for the Republicans anymore, especially at the federal level.

The Religious Right is dead and has been for nearly a decade now, and yet the SJW's don't get that and think the Hulu adaptation of The Handmaid's Tale is some sort of prophecy (the original novel was actually an allegory for radical Islam and the then-recent Iranian Revolution)

A few Bible Belt states may pass some idiotic abortion laws every so often but those usually get shot down when someone brings them to the Supreme Court.

I think if anyone is going to cause an overturn of Roe v. Wade or federal-level abortion restrictions, it will be the SJW Left doing it inadvertently with their abortion bills in places like New York and Vermont that not only permit late-term abortions, but in some cases allow for partial-birth abortions and even termination of fully born babies, almost as if the bills were written to intentionally infuriate the pro-life crowd in the most edgy way possible.

Even normies who are indifferent or pro-choice would be disgusted by this type of stuff, especially if more bills are proposed and passed by the deeper blue states and a backlash occurs. I'm all for a woman's right to choose in the cases of rape, incest, or medical emergency and I can even accept keeping legal abortions for healthy fetuses before the later stages of pregnancy, but the kind of stuff in the Vermont abortion bills is kind of sickening.

I'm pro-choice but these SJW's are so consumed by their autistic obsessive hatred of anything remotely Christian that some of them are pushing for literal baby killing just so they can spite a bunch of old religious Boomers who aren't even socially relevant anymore.

The SJW's like to accuse their opponents of supporting bad policies solely to "own the libs" but they're doing the exact same behaviors solely so they can "own the Christians"

Letting SJW's legislate abortion is like letting Shadman legislate pedophilia, it's very counter-productive and you know they'll go with whatever the edgiest and most disgusting option possible.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
It’s gonna be funny seeing how chicks like Alyssa rationalize their entire lives when in like 50 years we’re probably gonna have sex robots that can do all the shit real women can do with none of the consequences
I used to think this idea was really bleak and dystopian but anybody who lives in a metro area or worse a city can attest it is getting harder and harder to relate to your female peers if you're in your twenties or early thirties. Most dating is done through the robot cold online data collection farms like OKCupid and Tinder and a lot of the women there will dismiss you with extreme prejudice if you exhibit any wrongthink and the situation is getting worse and not better. I'm not going to sell out my principles to get laid, it won't last with someone who despises your thoughts and beliefs anyway.

Not to mention how unappealing it is to be told you have to lose weight, work out, fix your teeth, get a better job so you can date a woman who is buried in student loans and credit cards and 60 lbs overweight. That's a shitty system. The preorder list for the bots will be long.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I know they're not all like this, I get it. They're amazingly afraid of letting anyone know that, but I can understand that too. I'm just saying in this thread's context that there's really few good excuses - if women were unified enough to sex strike they'd be unified enough to ramrod anything they damn well wanted through political and legal channels, making the sex strike thing kind of pointless anyway. Any man who is partnered with the kind of woman who would participate in this sex strike is almost certainly already sympathetic to their cause, so hitting them with that is pointless. This would probably be a matter of getting those men to lean on other men not affected by the strike, perhaps - but my experience thus far has told me that these sympathetic men are going to run into a brick wall when doing that. So this is going to have really poor returns, and is going to destroy morale in their own ranks.
I think I agree with the majority of this, but I think you're letting ms Milano overestimate her "ranks". There are no ranks to have morale because this is one weird woman's stupid crusade.

Yeah, the assumption that all women see things the same as she does is quite arrogant on her part. And legitimately sexist.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
some kind of gift and privilege women bestow upon men? Last time I checked, women were as horny as men. Enjoy humping your pillow, I guess.
Female libido is the world's worst-kept open-secret.

Only the most rabid sex-negative feminists think it doesn't exist, and the rest think nobody with a "Y" chromosome knows about it.

Most dating is done through the robot cold online data collection farms like OKCupid and Tinder and a lot of the women there will dismiss you with extreme prejudice if you exhibit any wrongthink and the situation is getting worse and not better. I'm not going to sell out my principles to get laid, it won't last with someone who despises your thoughts and beliefs anyway.
This will correct and return to center in time, unfortunately, for the women of today who believe in it, it will be too late to try and honestly test the dating pool by the time they realize the paradigm has shifted, because they will have been "replaced" in the "market" by the next-years-model of younger less-judgmental post-millennial women who realize you can't have a male model boyfriend who agrees with everything you say AND will raise your kid AND will support you as you work on rising up through the ranks of some vanity political action group on the side as a "Strong Independent Woman".

You can't have it all.

A generation of women were taught they could, and are letting great opportunities pass them by because they were promised perfection by the SJWs who WOULD NOT LIE!

Last edited:

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
They probably read a vague version of history when coming up with this. Although many do not know of it, there were women withholding sex (and relationship strikes) against men in pre-Nazi Germany. Where women literally joined groups to force their husbands to vote for Hitler or get no sex/hurt the relationship. Although Hitler was elected, the sexual protest group wasn't really the reason why Hitler was voted in by a large swath of people.

Considering the groups on the left keep repeating historical reflections from that time period, I'm not surprised they're repeating actions they think work, but since they aren't that well educated on the subject fail blatantly. (IE: Antifa being based on the Communist Antifaciste party from Nazi Germany, and so on)

The world was culturally different back then as well, so although it may have had some impact in pre-Nazi Germany, (even if) I doubt it would or could have much impact today.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Wow someone in the entertainment industry said some dumb shit. Wonder if it's a calculated ploy to not only virtue signal but also draw attention to themselves because they have a production coming up?
"What begins as a business opportunity soon develops into an emotional affair leading Gabby to eventually succumb to Matt's unrelenting attraction and attention, never foreseeing the life-changing consequences that lie ahead."

And this is positive female entertainment? FFS, end the vote for all liberals and especially liberal women now! If something as freaking basic as this is something that a character most likely they are lauding, can't FORESEE what is going to happen, how the hell can you run a government either as politicians, be a part of a family as a wife / mother or even handle voting? HOW exceptional ARE YOU?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-CUNT!

And technically isn't this a form of either sexual terrorism or prostitution? You're trading sex for killings. Instead of trading sex for money, you're hiring a hit man on your vagina turd. FFS, I thought Chris was dumb.

werewolf rape erotica

i got a cum tribute once
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if guys had a marriage strike, or a work strike where they refused to go to work and pay a thot's bills if they didn't give up their idea that abortion is moral or a right if these women would collapse like the condemned burning buildings they are. If guys said they wouldn't pay for any more social programs like welfare to slutty women until abortion is gone, how long would they tread water?
If only someone had written a book along those lines of thought...

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I think I agree with the majority of this, but I think you're letting ms Milano overestimate her "ranks". There are no ranks to have morale because this is one weird woman's stupid crusade.

Yeah, the assumption that all women see things the same as she does is quite arrogant on her part. And legitimately sexist.
I figure she has at least a couple dozen women surrounding her in immediate ideological proximity, telling her this is a good idea or at least acceptable. Outside that first circle it's probably anyone's guess but she seems to be in line with the sex negatives and with a good portion of third wavers and beyond barring sex work advocates. I wouldn't say she's part of a majority per se but she's not alone.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino