Disaster Why unmoderated online forums always degenerate into fascism -

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
8chan is what happens when you can’t have discussions on topics deemed too controversial or not open for discussion by trannies, leftists, certain cliques of garbage tier dumpster fires (Zoe Quinn). It’s either their side or “you’re a Nazi alt-right bigot!”. That rubbed a lot of people raw which lead to escalating tactics.

SA was basically Kiwi Farms 15 years ago then it turned to shit and anyone to the right of mao or disagreeing trannies are women were banned.

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
The title is an oxymoron. I guess in a sardonic way(atleast I hope so). Otherwise, the author has childish lack of self awareness.

Unmoderated forums don't turn into fascism, they turn into Somalia....

I'm really getting tired of the misuses of facisim, socalism, or whatever 'ism' being thrown around, carelessly, in the modern lexicon.

I'm not really sure how people are defining these terms anymore...

8chan is what happens when you can’t have discussions on topics deemed too controversial or not open for discussion by trannies, leftists, certain cliques of garbage tier dumpster fires (Zoe Quinn). It’s either their side or “you’re a Nazi alt-right bigot!”. That rubbed a lot of people raw which lead to escalating tactics.

SA was basically Kiwi Farms 15 years ago then it turned to shit and anyone to the right of mao or disagreeing trannies are women were banned.
How hasn't this place been infiltrated yet? Our overlord Null?

How hasn't this place been infiltrated yet? Our overlord Null?
LOL, try advancing any kind of controversial ideas about feminism or abortion in certain forums moderated by certain staff. Authoritarians be seeking authority...

The SJW hugboxes exist here too and they're expanding. But yeah, Null does keep an eye on things, rather than letting the monkeys run the zoo.

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
LOL, try advancing any kind of controversial ideas about feminism or abortion in certain forums moderated by certain staff. Authoritarians be seeking authority...

The SJW hugboxes exist here too and they're expanding. But yeah, Null does keep an eye on things, rather than letting the monkeys run the zoo.
Which forums are these? I haven't seen the hugboxes yet. I've seen sperging about random shit, but nothing approaching some resetera shit...

Which forums are these? I haven't seen the hugboxes yet. I've seen sperging about random shit, but nothing approaching some resetera shit...
On here, sometimes mods with rather SJW opinions participate in discussions about feminism, abortion, or other topics that touch upon women. Some of those mods can be quite sensitive and decide to lock threads when they don't go how they like.

It's the sharpest difference I've seen in moderation. Everything else is pretty hands off, generally.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
On here, sometimes mods with rather SJW opinions participate in discussions about feminism, abortion, or other topics that touch upon women. Some of those mods can be quite sensitive and decide to lock threads when they don't go how they like.

It's the sharpest difference I've seen in moderation. Everything else is pretty hands off, generally.
Or threadban people because all the feminists got incredibly mad that someone disagreed with them.

I Love Beef

お前はもう。。。。満でるー!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Tyranny of a ruling party, to tyranny of the masses.

Either or, you're going to get fucked online, especially by powerhungry egotistic self loathing social "have nots" spewing their self contained bullshit to exercise power to make up for not calling out Macho McCoolFucker or Karen FuckALot and dickmeasuring on the internet. A powerful few to a mass hivemind of anonymous nobodies, either way....

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
F-R-E-E-S-P-E-E-C-H does NOT spell "Fascism" you tone-deaf elitists..... it's funny, and sad, and predictible and infuriating, all at once, that the side that used to say they loved free speech utterly turned on it the instant someone OTHER than them got popular..... they are advocating for books to be burned for no other reason than they didn't write them... and this somehow computes as virtue in their minds?

I'd like off this 21st Century Society ride, please, I'll gladly go back to the 20th Century kiddie-cars instead, at least I had fun playing with them....

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
F-R-E-E-S-P-E-E-C-H does NOT spell "Fascism" you tone-deaf elitists..... it's funny, and sad, and predictible and infuriating, all at once, that the side that used to say they loved free speech utterly turned on it the instant someone OTHER than them got popular..... they are advocating for books to be burned for no other reason than they didn't write them... and this somehow computes as virtue in their minds?

I'd like off this 21st Century Society ride, please, I'll gladly go back to the 20th Century kiddie-cars instead, at least I had fun playing with them....
Makes me wonder how they'll memory hole this shit in a decade.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino