WHY WON’T I WEIGHT IN? 4/12/19 - Spoiler: her car part scale is too small

What two things does Big Al most resemble?

• A blob

Votes: 56 18.9%
  • A fat toddler

Votes: 173 58.4%
  • A manatee

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • A walrus

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • The Michelin Man

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • The Pillsbury Doughboy

Votes: 31 10.5%
  • A whale

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Ursula from The Little Mermaid

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • A beanbag

Votes: 107 36.1%

• Total voters

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • She says that she’s been able to keep going because of all the support she’s been getting
  • Yesterday was her and Becky’s second anniversary
  • She’s been breaking out more because of the makeup she’s been wearing
  • She hasn’t been able weight herself because the scale she has isn’t wide enough to support her standing on it
  • She’s getting a new scale that’s wider
  • She’s been trying to make better choices
  • She’s embarrassed about the mukbangs she’s done in the past
  • She got some things from Torrid but promises it isn’t part of the cycle she’s seen online about her
  • The cardigans she got are thinner for spring and summer months
  • That’s about it. She rambles a lot

Last edited:

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
The comments are already extremely asspatty. If she intends to change she needs to weigh in. We all know the 570 was and is a lie and that she way over committed to it. If she wants to run a weight loss channel she needs to have transparency and accountability with the audience, that goes beyond just putting a date on your videos and that means getting on the scale in front of everyone and weighing in. It would be much better to face the music and own up to the weight than to continue this charade.

Have to say Humblelynn is boring and I was hoping a refusal to weigh in would stoke more controversy.

More Torrid. Some things never change.
I'm planning Weight Loss Surgery but also spending big bucks buying cyoooot tarps in my current size. Right.

StyrofoamFridge

Angry Conservative Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber is claiming that this time is different than anything before; That she's not going to give into the "cycle." We'll see how true that is if we see at least a 25lbs weight loss. This new scale will speak the weight to us, and should be more tamper proof than the horrifying car part scale. Someone needs to draw a Gladiator Amberlynn fighting the binge monster at night.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
The makeup was her explanation. To me, it’s her lack of hygiene and terrible diet that’s making her break out more.
Hmmm. I'm not so sure about that. Her diet and hygiene have always been really bad, there hasn't been any change there, but it is recently she started slapping makeup all over her face regularly.

Something that I am sure is connected to Rafe coming over more often. Rafe is always covered in makeup and the like, plus she has the nose ring too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino