WHY WON’T I WEIGHT IN? 4/12/19 - Spoiler: her car part scale is too small

What two things does Big Al most resemble?

• A blob

Votes: 56 18.9%
  • A fat toddler

Votes: 173 58.4%
  • A manatee

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • A walrus

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • The Michelin Man

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • The Pillsbury Doughboy

Votes: 31 10.5%
  • A whale

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Ursula from The Little Mermaid

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • A beanbag

Votes: 107 36.1%

• Total voters

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm. I'm not so sure about that. Her diet and hygiene have always been really bad, there hasn't been any change there, but it is recently she started slapping makeup all over her face regularly.

Something that I am sure is connected to Rafe coming over more often. Rafe is always covered in makeup and the like, plus she has the nose ring too.
I don't see her buying anything other than cheap makeup so that combined with how poorly she treats her skin (those wipes probably dry out her face and they definitely don't properly clean her pores) would definitely explain it.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
So she refuses to weigh in on her car parts scale because we wouldn't believe her anyway? Makes sense. Let's all just hang in there a little longer. Her NEW scale for livestock will eventually speak the truth to us. ?

Wouldn't it be easier to stop carrying on with such an obvious lie at this point? She's clearly over 600+ lbs and I'm guessing she's been there for a couple months now. We have eyes, Amber. Stop it!

Also: when is she gonna finally size out of Torrid, so we can retire these unwanted hauls? She doesn't need another cardigan. She needs a shower. ☄

Lalala

Just here to see the circus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she can keep this up for longer than a week maybe she'll deserve some kudos but for now? This is still the cycle and we're about a day or two away from a 'I failed again woe is me its too hard' video followed by a wommat/turred haul.
Fucks sake, called it to the letter.
And no Amber, saying "This time it's different" doesn't actually make it different. Acknowledging that you are doing something wrong while still doing it is not the same as not doing something wrong, we've been through this before with those potatoes that you 'knew' you weren't meant to be having but had anyway. You really want us to believe you're not on the cycle anymore? Then prove us wrong and stick to something for longer than two bloody days before going right back to normal and acting surprised that people are done believing that 'this time it'll be different'.

plastic holic

kiwifarms.net
It’s almost like she won’t weigh herself on camera because she’s over 600 el bees.

Imagine my shock.

She doesn’t wanna upset her ambabies for completely failing to stay under 600. She’s not gonna weigh herself until she’s back under 600 pounds. Which will be never.

EDIT; never trust anyone who says they wanna lose weight and still buys clothes in their current size.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Its not the makeup, its the wipes she is using to take the makeup off, that and not cleansing her skin.
I will say, removal wipes are fine if you're traveling or in a pinch, but to exclusively use them? No, sis, that's not going to work.

I, for one, am not surprised in the least that she can't fit on that scale. We've discussed that possibility here several times. I'm relatively surprised she admitted it, but then I thought of the fact that if she posts a live weigh in even her feeble mind would know that her audience would notice a new scale immediately.

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
Well, the actual weigh-in is scheduled to go out tomorrow. I'm honestly not sure what to expect. This scale ought to be more accurate and honest than the car parts one, so I think she's not sure what to expect either, thus her bringing up her swelling again, and admitting that she has still been binging most days this past week that she's been putting up the videos about how hard she's been trying,

I think she highly suspects that her weight will be higher than 570 in the weigh-in, but we'll have to wait and see!

Daintygorllayg

kiwifarms.net
Legit scary how people can go from "hayders" to full blown supporters literally overnight. How can people say they hope she means it this time when they damn well know she doesn't because they just got done saying that with optavia, "100 days of trying" and many more. You have to be full blown dense to fall for it

Ayem

Squid thing
kiwifarms.net
The comments on her videos the last week or so have been cringe worthy. This reminds me of the beginning of 2018(?) When her and Becky started that weightloss challenge. People were being so supportive but after a month and a half she went back to her old attitude, her old habits, and back to gaining a bunch of weight.

I'm almost positive this time will be no different. Can't wait to watch the shitstorm ensue in the comment section.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Legit scary how people can go from "hayders" to full blown supporters literally overnight. How can people say they hope she means it this time when they damn well know she doesn't because they just got done saying that with optavia, "100 days of trying" and many more. You have to be full blown dense to fall for it
If anything I think it proves that her "haydurs" are really people who want to see her succeed and get better, yes some are more naive than others, but it proves how wrong Amber is because she says the only reason she has haydurs is being they hate fat people, when In reality they hate liars.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Well, the actual weigh-in is scheduled to go out tomorrow. I'm honestly not sure what to expect.
Between 12 and 15 mins, loads of clips from stuff that happened at least a week ago, 8 ads, Amber will eye-fuck the camera and go on for 2 to 4 minutes about how yellow she looks, but it's the lighting. There will be a clip of a mind numbing meaningful conversation between Amber and Becky (and maybe Eric). A road trip clip with stupid music that will last at least one minute.
There might be a haul of some sort, some nod to exercising (not shown on camera, but mentioned), maybe a clip showing her cooking but not eating. Around the 10 min mark (or 13 if it's a 15 min video) we'll get to see either a photo of some number on the scale or, if we get really, really lucky, a scale display going crazy with numbers going up and down but never settling. At some point Becky is going to say a random number out loud and that will be Amber's new starting weight.
The end.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino