WHY WON’T I WEIGHT IN? 4/12/19 - Spoiler: her car part scale is too small

What two things does Big Al most resemble?

• A blob

Votes: 56 18.9%
  • A fat toddler

Votes: 173 58.4%
  • A manatee

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • A walrus

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • The Michelin Man

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • The Pillsbury Doughboy

Votes: 31 10.5%
  • A whale

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Ursula from The Little Mermaid

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • A beanbag

Votes: 107 36.1%

• Total voters

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Just another video of 100% lahs, all the eye darting, jump cuts, and closing her eyes while she talks. She can't even bear to look at the camera when she talks.

Gorl just needs a therapist. Another Youtuber over 400 lbs was diagnosed by a professional with binge eating, she's lost nearly 100 lbs. She regularly sees the therapist and she's super conscious of what she eats now. BTW still holds down a professional job and does Youtube on the side, not to mention the weight loss too. AL is just boring and stale; even with all these sob story videos she won't change.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
Just another video of 100% lahs, all the eye darting, jump cuts, and closing her eyes while she talks. She can't even bear to look at the camera when she talks.

Gorl just needs a therapist. Another Youtuber over 400 lbs was diagnosed by a professional with binge eating, she's lost nearly 100 lbs. She regularly sees the therapist and she's super conscious of what she eats now. BTW still holds down a professional job and does Youtube on the side, not to mention the weight loss too. AL is just boring and stale; even with all these sob story videos she won't change.
The only thing that she's done that I will give her any credit for is picking up the phone and making a call about Weight Loss Surgery - if that's even real as it happened off camera. That is the kind of shit I want to see. Not "arm ups" and excuses. If she's too big to stand on her scale she's not too big for a physical - and a doctor will absolutely demand a weigh in even if it has to be done at a hospital with a scale that can accommodate her. That can be filmed and uploaded.

So far I've seen a lot of lip service to the stuff she needs to do, but she is getting all the credit in the world for dropping the attitude. Won't mean a thing if she doesn't drop weight and it's clear from how her face grew in this video she's still gaining. Having to play nice on camera is if anything making her eat more behind the scenes due to the stress it's causing her if anything.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I think she'll show the number and I think it'll be over the 570 she's been claiming. I don't think she'll be too ashamed; look at what she already does and isn't ashamed of. She flaunts her super morbidly obese self on camera, using a mobility scooter in Walmart, the works. Many women would refuse to be photographed if they'd temporarily gone up a few dress sizes, let alone hundreds of pounds.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not saying anything new here, but Al's ability to subtly manipulate her viewers is one of her few "talents".

She already knows she's 600 elbees but she's scrambling for a way to admit to that fact without taking any responsibility for the choices that got her there.

Astute farmers have already seen the little hamster wheel going in Victimlynn's head as she sets up for the big weight reveal: she's been talking a lot about swelling, she can't stand on her old scale anymore to get an accurate weight, she's been "trying so hard" with her exercises and hulthy meals, real and raw confessions, etc.

Then when she finally does give us a weigh-in on the new scale and it says 600+, she can cry and say how did this happen?? I had no idea it had gotten this bad!

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I do not like calling bullhunky on things, but this video is a load of pure bullhunky. She has the solution in front of her. She refuses to change and continues living with a mush-brained enabler. Amberlynn is too fat to do anything for herself. The control she has over her mentally stunted "girlfriend" is what keeps her gaining.

I cannot understand how people believe this stuff. She is housebound. The only way she gets to eat is by ordering the simpleton to run to "wommart."

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
It’s almost like she won’t weigh herself on camera because she’s over 600 el bees.

Imagine my shock.

She doesn’t wanna upset her ambabies for completely failing to stay under 600. She’s not gonna weigh herself until she’s back under 600 pounds. Which will be never.

EDIT; never trust anyone who says they wanna lose weight and still buys clothes in their current size.
Thinking of it that way is fucking hilarious. I thought Amber just didn't want to show the scale anymore because she's given up, but the idea that she thinks she can get under 600elbees and THEN she'll jump on the scale and prove us wrong...god I can't

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I expect her to repeat the same bullshit excuse every waste of space I've ever seen on MSHPL uses when Dr. Now confronts them on gaining instead of losing: "I'm retaining a lot of water!"
Someone really should tell Amby about heavy water. That would explain everything - that MUST be the explanation!

@emspex Sorry Ems. Would you do the honours and merge, please. I'll go sit on the Naughty Step.

Last edited:

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
No matter what she says, no matter what she buys, this woman needs to wash herself.
It's really disgusting at this point.
Even if she stays fully dressed, she needs to lather up a washcloth, go outside & wash herself. Becky can be on hose duty to rinse her off. Anything that gets her close to some soap would be an improvement.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Amber just owned up to everything - to her lack of desire to change, to her weakness, would you feel any differently about her?
Hasn't she done that before? I think she does want to change but she's too lazy and weak to make even a small effort. She's gotten so accustomed to using and abusing the people around her that she still doesn't truly understand that nobody can do it for her.

I guess I would feel differently if she really doesn't want to change and is honest about it. It would not raise my opinion of her at all, but it would be different. If anything it might lower my opinion of her. She WANTS this life? Really? REALLY? Useless piece of shit.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
"Brave", "inspiring", "strong", "beautiful". "proud".....I can't, I just can't. Ambabies are too exceptional for my brain. I mean, I realize like, 75% of them are also fat, fucking failures but come on.....this is soooo Lucy with the football and Charlie Brown thinking he can take one more whack at it.

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
If Amber just owned up to everything - to her lack of desire to change, to her weakness, would you feel any differently about her?
I would definitely be able to watch her without so much irritation, it would be more curiosity. Like if she made a tell-all about the truth of how she has to go to the bathroom, if she can actually fit in the shower and what she does to compensate. I don't even want to know those things to make fun of her, I just want her to drop this bullshit act that she still functions like people of normal size.

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to talk about her red, glossy eyes and huge pupils? Might explain the incredible amount of rambling.

Also, hilarious that her friend has the same industrial car parts scale.

"extreme-eh-tees"

It is genuinely laughable how she is touting her success ("doing su-ho well!") but also admitting that she fails every night. And who goes around bragging about progress when it's barely been a week?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino