WHY WON’T I WEIGHT IN? 4/12/19 - Spoiler: her car part scale is too small

What two things does Big Al most resemble?

• A blob

Votes: 56 18.9%
  • A fat toddler

Votes: 173 58.4%
  • A manatee

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • A walrus

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • The Michelin Man

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • The Pillsbury Doughboy

Votes: 31 10.5%
  • A whale

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Ursula from The Little Mermaid

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • A beanbag

Votes: 107 36.1%

• Total voters

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Like if she made a tell-all about the truth of how she has to go to the bathroom, if she can actually fit in the shower and what she does to compensate.
I've noticed a disturbing trend on M600PL recently where they not only have the shower scenes but are showing them on the toilet. One dude had to wrap some toilet paper around the end of his cane and reach back there...

How much extra cash doya think they're paid so we can see them take a shit? (arrrghh)

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Amber should just go gown to the local dump and use the vehicle weight scales. They are big enough that she doesn't even need to stand! She can just flop over, watch that scale hit 635, and then blame her rancid smell on the garbage smell getting into her clothes for the next week.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed a disturbing trend on M600PL recently where they not only have the shower scenes but are showing them on the toilet. One dude had to wrap some toilet paper around the end of his cane and reach back there...

How much extra cash doya think they're paid so we can see them take a shit? (arrrghh)
The worst was Jeanne who had to be the most unsanitary human being in the first world, using a bedside waterless commode the length of a park bench. When they showed her returning to her filthy shack there were flies buzzing all around it. I’ll get crescent moons but I haven’t even touched on how Islamic this episode truly was.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I guess I would feel differently if she really doesn't want to change and is honest about it. It would not raise my opinion of her at all, but it would be different. If anything it might lower my opinion of her. She WANTS this life? Really? REALLY? Useless piece of shit.
If she really wanted to change, she'd search high and low for a good therapist. All the diets in the world won't make any difference until she fixes the root of what's wrong with her.

If she did just admit that she didn't want to change, it wouldn't change my opinion about her. She'd only be confirming what I already believe.

ChickenGetYoChickenHere!

Oompah Loompah Prison Guard
kiwifarms.net
She is a fat "it's raining men" weather girl ass liar. So she can have boxes of torrid parachutes delivered by the pallet, but she could not order a wider scale that she can hobble onto in all this time? They sell wide scales in Walmart but she could not be bothered to hoveround her hooves down that aisle on her way to the flaming cheetos?

That heifer is at least 625lbs. She knows it, we know it, and the foundation of that house knows it every time she takes a dainty step. If she can't clean her own ass, she should at least come clean about her girth. Old husky self.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Pfffttt. This bitch is just rubbing her beetus-ridden hands together in glee at the thought of all the ass-patter dollars that are going to be rolling in. She could seriously set up a GoFundMe for torrid tarpaulins and pringles weight loss surgery and she'd probably get it.

Like many commenters here, I am convinced she has well and truly passed the 600 lb mark and is planning out her grand 'weigh-in reveal' in order to make as much money as possible. The "I'm a 600 pound gorl" vlog is worth a LOT of $$$$ to her. Of course, the weight gain will be explained away by the mysterious water retention in her legs - "it's not fat, it's all the water I've been drinking guyz - I just love water so much"

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net

UGH, I saw that episode. He put just a few squares of toilet paper on the handle, wiped, got rid of the TP, then just grabbed his cane and walked away. I'm scarred. I'm not sure I want to know about Amber's tricks.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino