Why're conservatives suddenly supporting nationalization? -

$MY_COCK

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL, Y’ALL
kiwifarms.net
As someone who exclusively fucks traps and pre-op trannies, I can honestly state that social media is for faggots. If you use it for anything other than shitposting under an assumed name, then you’re an faggotsexual.

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
It's not inherently anti-conservative to be against big tech censorship. Styxhexenhammer666 explained this pretty well:

TL;DW: As long as these big tech firms are sucking up taxpayer dollars and platforming government services and figures, then they are obligated to respect U.S. citizens' First Amendment rights.

Republicans and conservatives have almost always supported private ownership over publicly ownership, but now I'm seeing a bunch of conservative saying Twitter and YouTube should be nationalized and to me it seems like they're only saying this because now they're the ones getting censored not out of principle. Can anyone prove me wrong on this?
In contrast, I'm seeing a bunch of liberals saying Twitter and YouTube should be painted rainbow colors, doused in LSD, and have 25 dildos affixed to them. It seems to me like they're just saying that because Twitter and YouTube are censoring the people they don't like, and because @Ron /pol/ is gay, not out of principle. Can anyone prove me wrong?

It's not inherently anti-conservative to be against big tech censorship. Styxhexenhammer666 explained this pretty well:

TL;DW: As long as these big tech firms are sucking up taxpayer dollars and platforming government services and figures, then they are obligated to respect U.S. citizens' First Amendment rights.
Well it's been a while since that stinky hippie assaulted my eyes with his presence here.

I strongly recommend a word filter for any of the billions of spellings of styxhammerhippie, to "Stinky Hippie Man".
I also recommend an immediate 20 minute ban for posting a fucking video of someone else making an argument instead of fucking making your own goddamn argument. If I wanted to know what the dirty hippie thought on the subject I'd go watch his stupid videos.

garakfan69

Mentally Enabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
What corporation doesn't benefit from public infrastructure and services?
How is big tech an exception?

Tags
None