Why're conservatives suddenly supporting nationalization? -

raymond

kiwifarms.net
Because economic libertarianism is a silly fantasy and conservatives are reaping exactly what they sowed. I think it's time for conservative grandpa to accept that life isn't fair and sometimes people like you are going to get fucked over by filthy rich people, deal with it.

$MY_COCK

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL, Y’ALL
kiwifarms.net
As someone who exclusively fucks traps and pre-op trannies, I can honestly state that social media is for faggots. If you use it for anything other than shitposting under an assumed name, then you’re an faggotsexual.

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
It's not inherently anti-conservative to be against big tech censorship. Styxhexenhammer666 explained this pretty well:

TL;DW: As long as these big tech firms are sucking up taxpayer dollars and platforming government services and figures, then they are obligated to respect U.S. citizens' First Amendment rights.

Republicans and conservatives have almost always supported private ownership over publicly ownership, but now I'm seeing a bunch of conservative saying Twitter and YouTube should be nationalized and to me it seems like they're only saying this because now they're the ones getting censored not out of principle. Can anyone prove me wrong on this?
In contrast, I'm seeing a bunch of liberals saying Twitter and YouTube should be painted rainbow colors, doused in LSD, and have 25 dildos affixed to them. It seems to me like they're just saying that because Twitter and YouTube are censoring the people they don't like, and because @Ron /pol/ is gay, not out of principle. Can anyone prove me wrong?

It's not inherently anti-conservative to be against big tech censorship. Styxhexenhammer666 explained this pretty well:

TL;DW: As long as these big tech firms are sucking up taxpayer dollars and platforming government services and figures, then they are obligated to respect U.S. citizens' First Amendment rights.
Well it's been a while since that stinky hippie assaulted my eyes with his presence here.

I strongly recommend a word filter for any of the billions of spellings of styxhammerhippie, to "Stinky Hippie Man".
I also recommend an immediate 20 minute ban for posting a fucking video of someone else making an argument instead of fucking making your own goddamn argument. If I wanted to know what the dirty hippie thought on the subject I'd go watch his stupid videos.

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
What corporation doesn't benefit from public infrastructure and services?
How is big tech an exception?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino