Wiki General Thread -

LikeicareKF

Always remember, Null favours me over you
kiwifarms.net
Even with my experience, im not sure if you really want me editing your wiki

Hellsperger

kiwifarms.net
Thank GodBearJesus for this wiki. Honestly, this forum and the people and things it talks about have gotten labyrinthine to the point that I think Marvel's comic book continuity is more accessible. So, praise be to Null for keeping it going.

There so needs to be a Nicolas "Sarah" Nyberg article. I don't think I could personally create such an article from scratch.

EDIT: though, I'm more than willing to tweak things on the wiki here and there.

LikeicareKF

Always remember, Null favours me over you
kiwifarms.net
Thank GodBearJesus for this wiki. Honestly, this forum and the people and things it talks about have gotten labyrinthine to the point that I think Marvel's comic book continuity is more accessible. So, praise be to Null for keeping it going.

There so needs to be a Nicolas "Sarah" Nyberg article. I don't think I could personally create such an article from scratch.

EDIT: though, I'm more than willing to tweak things on the wiki here and there.
Lolled

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone had trouble logging into the wiki since we switched over to kiwifarms.net? My password isn't working anymore.

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
Still not working. Maybe I just need it reset, please.
You changed your password on Tuesday. Make sure you're using that one. You're the only person having this issue as far as I can see.

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
Last time we went down for maintenance I installed a few more extensions, most prominently I installed a mobile version. If you have feedback about the mobile version let me know.

LulzKiller

kiwifarms.net
For the record, I think Flow is a wonderful extension, provides a lot of functionality when we use it on ATT.

Sergeant Politeness

Pitiful, laughable, once again silent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If we're rewriting a whole article, should we edit the article directly or make a subpage of our userpage for the new draft?

Also, I can't see the cow directory on the main page on mobile. Makes navigation a chore.

LulzKiller

kiwifarms.net
If we're rewriting a whole article, should we edit the article directly or make a subpage of our userpage for the new draft?

Also, I can't see the cow directory on the main page on mobile. Makes navigation a chore.
Personally I'd recommend a subpage to avoid any potential disputes.

Sergeant Politeness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope whoever's in charge of the wiki unprotects it. Having to wait for my shit to go live is annoying.

Sergeant Politeness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is, to be honest, but I doubt it'll go away soon due to the risk of cows vandalizing it (like what Solidmario did).
Solidmario was a special case. If Wikipedia has protected pages, why can't the wiki?

On another note, we really need a manual of style, again, like Wikipedia's. It's kinda overwhelming deciding where to start, how to structure an article, what to include, and how to write it when there's no real guidelines aside from "source everything and write it like Wikipedia".

• Agree
Reactions: BlueChan
Tags
None