• "ever-thinning hairline that is receding"

Wiki General Thread

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by Null, Nov 9, 2014.

Forum Guidelines
This board is for discussing the Lolcow Wiki, which is still in early phases.
  1. Before I try something else about this, is the issue maybe that I just can't use it until I'm added somewhere? Is anybody who registers on this forum immediately a member of the wiki as well?

Azi

Azi

kiwifarms.net
  2. I believe so, yes. I'm actually not sure if the old system is still in place or not. The one where you had to request an account personally. The fact that my login credentials changed with the integration says to me that it definitely should work for you.

• Like Like x 1
    Darwin Watterson

Darwin Watterson Make Kiwi Farms Great Again
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  3. For me, I had to log in with my XF ID at first (the aforementioned Sergeant-politeness.13517), and then I could use my username to log in. Maybe it generates a MediaWiki account the first time you log in, and for the bridge to work, you have to use your ID, and after it's in the system, then you can use your regular username. That's just my best guess though. It was pretty fidgety getting mine to work and Null helped me with it, so make of that what you will.

Sergeant Politeness

Sergeant Politeness Searching for weak points

kiwifarms.net
  4. I wish videos could be embedded on articles.

• Agree Agree x 1
    WeeGee

WeeGee The guy with the creepy Luigi avatar
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.