Wikia - Wikipedia's Inbred Cousin With Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A while ago, I started a thread on here about two Wikia wikis: the Real Life Villains Wiki and the Real Life Heroes Wiki. Both of them are absolutely teeming with autism. The Heroes Wiki seems to be more autistic. The Villains Wiki at least to have some, albeit minimal, quality control. However, merely talking about these two wikis distracts from the fact that Wikia is practically a haven for exceptional individuals.

Example #1: The Scary Logos Wiki

This wiki is, as its title implies, a wiki about logos that one might consider to be scary. However, they've got a rather...loose definition of "scary." They've got pages on such things as Barney Home Video (archive), Windows XP (archive), that famous anti-piracy ad (archive), and Mohawk Productions (archive). Like the hero and villains wikis, they're extremely autistic in their categorizations. Here's an example:
They've got an abundance of "Logos that scare [fictional character]" categories for...some reason. Whoever is responsible for that even created an article directed at people who bash these categories (archive).

Example #2: The Battle Klasky Csupo Wiki

This is a Wiki about...something. I honestly have no clue. Here are some pages, and you can look for yourself: Klaskies (archive), Hand (archive), Timmy's Dad (archive)

I honestly have NO idea what this is supposed to be.

Note: ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!!!!! While it's very minimal, these wikis DO have some degree of quality control. Sometimes pages get deleted. So, it's always best to have a backup.

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, there's at least one that is legitimately scary at least when you're a kid:
This one terrified a whole generation of kids in Russia.
When I was a little kid the old United Artists intro/logo kinda creeped me out. You know, the one with the slow piano leading into a loud crescendo while the UA logo turns? But that was when I was, y'know, six or seven. The Scary Logos wikia sounds like its being made by a grown-ass person with crippling autism who never grew past that phase in life.

This one:

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net

This wiki is, as its title implies, a wiki about logos that one might consider to be scary. However, they've got a rather...loose definition of "scary." They've got pages on such things as Barney Home Video (archive), Windows XP (archive), that famous anti-piracy ad (archive), and Mohawk Productions (archive). Like the hero and villains wikis, they're extremely autistic in their categorizations. Here's an example:
Wat?

No seriously, can anyone tell me what the fuck I'm looking at here? Aside from purified autism, that is?

Yellow Yam Scam

Then ya just sizzle 'em up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit - I actually used to suffer from this fear of television/movie logos as a child. I grew out of it when I was like 12, but still. I honestly never even considered that other people might have had the same "phobia." I also found messages at the end of credit sequences like "All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental." to be particularly terrifying.

Last edited:

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A while ago, I started a thread on here about two Wikia wikis: the Real Life Villains Wiki and the Real Life Heroes Wiki. Both of them are absolutely teeming with autism. The Heroes Wiki seems to be more autistic. The Villains Wiki at least to have some, albeit minimal, quality control. However, merely talking about these two wikis distracts from the fact that Wikia is practically a haven for exceptional individuals.

They've got an abundance of "Logos that scare [fictional character]" categories for...some reason. Whoever is responsible for that even created an article directed at people who bash these categories (archive).

This is a Wiki about...something. I honestly have no clue. Here are some pages, and you can look for yourself: Klaskies (archive), Hand (archive), Timmy's Dad (archive)

I honestly have NO idea what this is supposed to be.

Note: The reason I always provide an archived version is because, while it's very minimal, these wikis DO have some degree of quality control. Sometimes pages get deleted. So, it's always best to have a backup.

Maybe have all three wikia threads merged because everyone who edits them and reads any wikias obviously suffers from crippling autism

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gracie Films. GRACIE FUCKING FILMS!!! Here's what they've got to say about the "scare rank:"
Low to Medium for the regular variant. The music is so cheesy, it could be scary to some. As for the "Treehouse of Horror" variant, High. due to the scream and organ.
This is another "Nightmare" ranked logo. Here's an archive, just in case. I honestly have no idea if this is some sort of parody, or if people can really be this autistic.

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
"V of Doom": High to Nightmare
"Nelvana": Low to Medium

...guys. Guys. Viacom has a "V" coming at you. Nelvana has A MOTHERFUCKING BEAR coming at you. You should see a psychologist, because your priorities are a bit funny.

I have always dislikes the THX logo
but I wouldn't call it nightmare inducing, I would just rather not hear it
Oh but I find super solace in the fact that it's just a goddamn C program. I'm a programmer. Programs cannot hurt me. /sorrykindadrunk

Last edited:

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://battleklasky.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_play_battle_klasky
based off of this article I think that the wiki is about an autistic indie card game known only to users of battleklasky.wikia.com

http://freakylogo.wikia.com/wiki/Klasky_Csupo
I just found the logo of whatever that wiki is about in scary logos wiki
and their website http://www.klaskycsupo.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klasky_Csupo

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino