Wikia - Wikipedia's Inbred Cousin With Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

The Decimator

Yes, Master!
kiwifarms.net
I think I've come across one, perhaps two, wikias that were actually good, detailed, and not written by 12 year olds.
You must be pretty lucky, because I’ve never even found one. The closest one to excellent that I’ve seen is Wookieepedia, but even that is full of too many unnecessary articles about unimportant background characters.

Back on topic, have you guys ever been to Wigglepedia? It’s a wikia dedicated to the popular Australian children’s band, The Wiggles. Naturally, there’s a bunch of people there who are way too old to be watching The Wiggles, and are obviously autistic. The guy who runs the website, an autist in Pennsylvania named Daniel Celano, has a foot fetish and might be obsessed with underage girls. He is also involved with the cesspool that is the Thomas and Friends fandom (shocking, right?).
Here’s a link so you can see the autism for yourself:
https://wiggles.wikia.com/wiki/Wigglepedia

Jesse's Arbok

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
kiwifarms.net
You must be pretty lucky, because I’ve never even found one. The closest one to excellent that I’ve seen is Wookieepedia, but even that is full of too many unnecessary articles about unimportant background characters.

Back on topic, have you guys ever been to Wigglepedia? It’s a wikia dedicated to the popular Australian children’s band, The Wiggles. Naturally, there’s a bunch of people there who are way too old to be watching The Wiggles, and are obviously autistic. The guy who runs the website, an autist in Pennsylvania named Daniel Celano, has a foot fetish and might be obsessed with underage girls. He is also involved with the cesspool that is the Thomas and Friends fandom (shocking, right?).
Speaking of the Thomas and Friends fandom, they also have their own wiki. It's also surprisingly decently written, and even the actual writers use it as a resource. In fact, the entire fandom is kinda surprising as I have talked to a few of them, and they are generally normal and cool guys that just have a weird interest. (Of course I am excluding all of the DeviantTards from that fandom.)

Jesse's Arbok

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
kiwifarms.net

Duncan Hills Coffee

Do you folks like coffee?
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone seen some of Fandom's recent articles?

Fandom is the main host of Wikia and they even have their own articles, and they're shit.

Here are some of my favorites.

The typical Fandom article that shoves some "Cute lesbian UwU" down a Netflix Show's throat

The article about why ""Toxic"" Masculinity is plaquing the gaming scene.

And my personal favorite, this one about Big Mouth.
I see these stupid articles whenever I use Wikia. Is it really surprising that a website that deliberately names itself after something cancerous would be cancer itself?

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone seen some of Fandom's recent articles?

Fandom is the main host of Wikia and they even have their own articles, and they're shit.

Here are some of my favorites.

The typical Fandom article that shoves some "Cute lesbian UwU" down a Netflix Show's throat

The article about why ""Toxic"" Masculinity is plaquing the gaming scene.

And my personal favorite, this one about Big Mouth.
I am legitimately surprised that Fandom hasn't come up already. The SJW shithole at the center of Wikia probably should be dominating this thread.

K

KO 864

kiwifarms.net
I am legitimately surprised that Fandom hasn't come up already. The SJW shithole at the center of Wikia probably should be dominating this thread.
Does it really surprise you that spergs big enough to complain about Wikia would focus on anything except their obsessions in this thread?

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Point taken. Still though, it was weird that fandom seemingly went under the radar this long.
It's because no one who would complain about Fandom would ever want to go there in the first place. I unintentionally end up on shitty wikis all the time for whatever reason, as most people in this thread probably do, but I've never once clicked on a link to Fandom because I already know exactly what I'm going to find there.

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
It's because no one who would complain about Fandom would ever want to go there in the first place. I unintentionally end up on shitty wikis all the time for whatever reason, as most people in this thread probably do, but I've never once clicked on a link to Fandom because I already know exactly what I'm going to find there.
Sometimes I click on links to their articles just because I saw the title and couldn't imagine it was actually that bad. Only to read the article and go, "Nope, this is worse than I thought!" I guess you could call it a weird interest, like, "What old bullshit are they peddling now." Sometimes, I legitimately think an article sounds good and keep reading to see if they can keep it up all the way to the end, only for the SJWisms to come out and I just hang my head.

Wakko Warner

kiwifarms.net

I'm not surprised about the mod liking little kids, since the Wiggles are adults that perform for kids. But where did the foot fetish come from?

Don't worry, this guy will tell you all you need to know about the SpongeBob Fanon Wiki's shutdown. Apparently, it was shut down for "drama" - AKA as previously said, Wikia had enough of these kids slap-fighting each other with their bandwidth.

Here's the revived version.
And that's why you should never have wikias based on children's shows that young kids can go and edit on.

The Decimator

Yes, Master!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised about the mod liking little kids, since the Wiggles are adults that perform for kids. But where did the foot fetish come from?
I have no idea about the foot fetish (there’s actually at least two others on the wiki who have one), but I can give some backstory about his pedophilia. A long time ago, he was involved in the Sesame Street fandom, and he kept pestering Muppet Central Forums for this one particular song that had a clip of this one girl hugging a teddy bear. He would constantly ask to see that part over and over again until they gave him the banhammer.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
I found a great wikia last night by accident, it's a sterling testament to autism known as the EXPLAINING ERRORS IN STAR TREK Wiki. Consisting of 735 articles and over 1800 pages, it appears to be one man's extremely autistic effort to give rationalisations for every perceived gaffe, plot hole and continuity error in every episode of every series of star trek and all the movies. To this end, he takes errors as listed in fan books and on slightly less autistic websites like nitcentral, lists the perceived errors, and then writes his own personal theories on how the error might be explained. For example, the page for the episode prophet motive, from DS9 he lists this error from The Nitpickers Guide for Deep Space Nine Trekkers, along with his explanation (in bold) -

When the nagus first appears, Quark entertains a young female. Zek and Maihur’Du enter Quark’s quarters. The young female leaves. Quark and Rom stare dumbfounded at this turn of events. Apparently, the door is dumbfounded as well, because it forgets to close! Either the door sensor is faulty, or someone is using an over-ride to keep the door open.
That's some serious dedication.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
I found a great wikia last night by accident, it's a sterling testament to autism known as the EXPLAINING ERRORS IN STAR TREK Wiki. Consisting of 735 articles and over 1800 pages, it appears to be one man's extremely autistic effort to give rationalisations for every perceived gaffe, plot hole and continuity error in every episode of every series of star trek and all the movies. To this end, he takes errors as listed in fan books and on slightly less autistic websites like nitcentral, lists the perceived errors, and then writes his own personal theories on how the error might be explained. For example, the page for the episode prophet motive, from DS9 he lists this error from The Nitpickers Guide for Deep Space Nine Trekkers, along with his explanation (in bold) -

That's some serious dedication.
I think you may have found the real life version of The Simpsons character Comic Book Guy.

Figuratively Stalin

kiwifarms.net
I just found this. No idea why this exists but it does.
https://allisons-walkthroughs.fandom.com/wiki/Allison's_Walkthroughs_Wikia

From what I could understand it's a wiki written by and about some loser girl that has no real friends, so she pretends to be a let's player that plays vidya with her "friends", who are Vocaloid characters. She's also married to one of them, Len Kagamine, who is a 14 year old boy. But wait, no, she's married to different MikuMikuDance models of him, and somehow impregnated each one (the models are the pregnant ones, not the girl), and all of them went to have shitloads of children and... Just read this shit yourself.

https://allisons-walkthroughs.fandom.com/wiki/Allison_Cox

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
I just found this. No idea why this exists but it does.
https://allisons-walkthroughs.fandom.com/wiki/Allison's_Walkthroughs_Wikia

From what I could understand it's a wiki written by and about some loser girl that has no real friends, so she pretends to be a let's player that plays vidya with her "friends", who are Vocaloid characters. She's also married to one of them, Len Kagamine, who is a 14 year old boy. But wait, no, she's married to different MikuMikuDance models of him, and somehow impregnated each one (the models are the pregnant ones, not the girl), and all of them went to have shitloads of children and... Just read this shit yourself.

https://allisons-walkthroughs.fandom.com/wiki/Allison_Cox
I have no idea what an vocaloid is but she's married to one and he was pregnant.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino