Wikia - Wikipedia's Inbred Cousin With Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
Zootopia: A decent movie...if it weren't for those fucking parking meters.

View attachment 695274
Let me guess, I'm going to google that guy's username and come up with a Deviantart page and a Roblox account...

Dang, so close. I figured his Deviantart would be full of autistic rants about parking meters, instead it's full of terrible MS Paint fanart:

Cackspangler

Mick Mangler
kiwifarms.net
I found a community where people document and share their own feature-length films...
that they made in ROBLOX Studio.

Granite was originally written in 2015 during one of somekiryu's many hiatuses from ROBLOXiwood. In Fall 2018, somekiryu's interest in the project was revitalized as he read over the script. He began rewriting it in the effort to release a slice-of-life/romance in the vein of Annabelle, but with the intent to rectify flaws he saw in Annabelle, such as the underdeveloped love interest and a rushed resolution.

After a two month hiatus, somekiryu returned to finish Granite. He began working daily on the project and is quickly nearing completion, with the first act almost entirely done in less than a week.

At the end of January, the film clocked in at over 40 minutes, being halfway done. The predicted run-time was adjusted to 90 minutes as a result.

If you hate yourself, here's the full movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCJRxGiTGL8

And its soundtrack (look at all the edgy names in the list of content ID claims):
I have to admit, I admire this community's dedication to the craft, even if said craft is the audiovisual equivalent of macaroni art.

Last edited:

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
Just like Wikipedia, I've tried for fun to edit on Wikia as well. Especially back in the early 2010s. I don't remember what Wikis I use to frequent but like Wikipedia the mods are a bunch of assholes.

They always found a flaw with the sources I cited and claimed that I wasn't following the proper format for their site. I would even point out that "reliable" sources and articles that were cited by others were biased or would contradict other articles on Wikipedia/Wikia and got silenced.

Don't even get me started on the comments section. For obvious season, any article that had a large amount of comments was like 99% lolcow worthy.

Last edited:

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Closing the lyricswiki is hella dumb. Have they ever considered that people who can't understand black metal lyrics might wanna look up the lyrics to make sure they're not listening to Nazis? Oh well, can't find out, so I'll guess I'll just keep listening!

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
Closing the lyricswiki is hella dumb. Have they ever considered that people who can't understand black metal lyrics might wanna look up the lyrics to make sure they're not listening to Nazis? Oh well, can't find out, so I'll guess I'll just keep listening!
Well, Wikia staff has been pro-SJW lately. Besides, does anyone knows why the Crappy Games wiki was closed?

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best choice is to assume that everyone you listen to is somehow a Nazi, and then stop listening.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
Darklyrics.com have been the go-to place since the early 2000's (they haven't updated the look of it since then either). It's very extensive, covering even the smallest bands and transcribing albums with no lyrics in the booklet. Unlike Genius.com it's not complete dogshit to navigate.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Darklyrics.com have been the go-to place since the early 2000's (they haven't updated the look of it since then either). It's very extensive, covering even the smallest bands and transcribing albums with no lyrics in the booklet. Unlike Genius.com it's not complete dogshit to navigate.
I've always liked darklyrics because a full album's lyrics are on a single page

Jesse's Arbok

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully this hasn't been said before, but Scratchpad Wiki is an entire goldmine of pure autism. There are tons, and tons, and tons of ridiculous pages ranging to scripts of commentary bonus features from DVDs to lists of ads on Children's VHS tapes. Some of my favorite pages include "Parody" pages. It's not the kind of parody you'd see in an episode of Robot Chicken or in a Weird Al album, but rather taking an existing property (Let's say, Avengers: Infinity War) and replacing the entire cast with the cast of another random property. (Let's say, Lord of the Rings.) For example, Gandolf as Thanos, Frodo as Spiderman, etc.

Here's some example of this shit.

I loved the part in Blues Clues where Steve becomes a fucking vampire

In this page, you'll see a face known amongst the Scratchpad shithole. His name, is Skullzproductions. He's practically the creator of this whole "parody" nonsense and is best known for his amazing films such as, Mr. Conductor meets Fraggle Rock and The Pooh's Adventures Series. Wowie.

Y'know what they say, can't have autism without Sonic.

Lastly, we have this fucking border wall of text, combing toy clowns with talking trains. Neat.

This is really just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this shit, as the wiki's been around since 2005 and a lot of spergs have come and gone. I'll try to find more whenever I have the time.

Cackspangler

Mick Mangler
kiwifarms.net
The Gianut is the tallest plant in the game. Nothing can vault, jump, fly or climb over this plant. It also stops Imp throwing, it cannot be laddered or stolen, it takes 2 Gargantuar smashes, it could also take for at least 3 Ladder Zombies to climb over this plant because zombies would start eating the nut by placing 1 or 2 ladders on it, but it could be easily crushed by vehicle zombies (Zombonis & Catapult Zombies). It also looks similar to a Tall-Nut but it has a larger size.

GC_Positive

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!
kiwifarms.net

I recently met a group of metalheads, I asked them about Varg Vikernes and they basically said that his music is good but he obviously is mentally disturbed.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone seen some of Fandom's recent articles?

Fandom is the main host of Wikia and they even have their own articles, and they're shit.

Here are some of my favorites.

The typical Fandom article that shoves some "Cute lesbian UwU" down a Netflix Show's throat

The article about why ""Toxic"" Masculinity is plaquing the gaming scene.

And my personal favorite, this one about Big Mouth.
I remember when Fandom would push this cringy garbage on the sidebar. I've never clicked on any of them since they were so obviously clickbait. but they still were annoying. Oh romance sims made you realize you were trans. Good for you but who are you exactly and why should I care. I wouldn't mind it so much except I browse wookiepeedia a lot like a lot more than what is considered normal and so it was a constant nuisance. I ended up finding a way around it by zooming into the screen. It was a bit of a pain but I could deal with it. Anyways they seem to have stopped pushing the articles on the side bar as much instead just having one article and the rest being other pages on the wiki. And the articles were simply generic filler instead of the buzzfeed tier crap they pushed. As an experiment I looked on the Fandom news page to see if they were still publishing the SJW crap and surprisingly it seemed to have decreased drastically. It seems like others weren't happy with this and they got the hint. Good Job Fandom now stop autoplaying videos.

Sun Shihong

Gamefreak is really bad at world building.
kiwifarms.net
Well, Wikia staff has been pro-SJW lately. Besides, does anyone knows why the Crappy Games wiki was closed?
Just another case of Trolls trolling Trolls, a guy reported everything for the lulz, rubbed it in the face of the admins and there was salt everywhere.

And the content migration to Miraheze was a move done right. Better than having to watch videos and see a bunch of links of how about Marvel Cineverse is the best thing since Pizza or SCP-953.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino