Wikia - Wikipedia's Inbred Cousin With Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
I can provide some information on that, and some shit for you guys to laugh at.

Some SJW cunt named PKMNLivesNew decided to kick that shitstorm off. I did some investigation and found out Wikia has been purging a lot of their more embarrassing and stupid bullshit, not to mention they seem to be getting rid of anything that becomes a drama bomb, so all this douche did was speed up the axe, it was gonna fall sooner or later anyway.

And to be honest, the "Reception Wikis" (called such because a guy called Reception123 started them) like the Crappy Games Wiki were total drama bombs, with manchildren making angry Youtube videos and hate pages over every little decision they didn't like and having whiny spergouts over fucking everything.

Most of the worst of it seems to have chilled out on Miraheze (yours truly had to play tard wrangler for awhile to make sure of that), but there were a bunch of dumbasses who were so pissed at Wikia they kept suiciding accounts and sockpuppeting just to throw shit at Wikia Staff over this bullshit, even though Wikia Staff told them they could set up tents elsewhere.

However, the jackass who started all this shit lives rent free in many of their heads to this day, enjoy this cringe when you look them up on Google:

https://www.google.com/search?q=PKMNLivesNew

One of the saner exiles who realized account suciding and angry Youtubing was asinine wrote a writeup in more detail here:

https://crappygames.miraheze.org/wiki/Blog:The_Ballad_of_Ugly_Rat

Did a write up on some personal army shit this troll tried here:

http://gethn7.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-hypocritical-troll-who-got-crappy.html
From what I gather, reception wikis like this seem to be written by superspergs and spastic teenagers who think that watching ONE WHOLE SARGON VIDEO makes them a supergenius with a 200 gorillian IQ, unlike someone like say CensoredGaming who’s been at it for several years and actually knows what he’s fucking talking about

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
kiwifarms.net
And, of course, the first thing is fucking Loud House. What is it with spergs and this show?
They're fucking creepy as shit. Their awful "memes" (if you can even call them that) pretty much flood dens of faggotry like deviantart, tumblr, /co/ and other shit holes where ubermanchildren frolic, and most of them reference obscure shit from the 80s and 90s, like "Susan Loud really loves Light Bright and getting her toes licked!" so you know its creepy middle aged tumblrinas watching this shit. I can only imagine what sort of hell their wiki must be like.

Last edited:

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
They're fucking creepy as shit. Their awful "memes" (if you can even call them that) pretty much flood dens of faggotry like deviantart, tumblr, /co/ and other shit holes where ubermanchildren frolic, and most of them reference obscure shit from the 80s and 90s, like "Susan Loud really loves Light Bright and getting her toes licked!" so you know its creepy middle aged tumblrinas watching this shit. I can only imagine what sort of hell their wiki must be like.
It was made by someone with an incest fetish so it's no big surprise.

Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, while I was researching something, I stumbled across this. For those of you who don’t remember, Sky High was a film released in 2005 about a high school for superheroes. It was a fairly decent movie, but it ended up underperforming, and so people just kind of forgot about it.

Evidently, so did these people, because this wiki has precisely NOTHING to do with the movie.

The article I happened across was about Bill Rothstein. You might remember him from the Netflix documentary, Evil Genius. He took part in a crazy woman’s plot to stage a bank heist in order to get enough money to hire a hitman to kill her father and collect inheritance. Those with a keen eye will notice that this has fuck-all to do with Sky High. What’s especially funny is that they don’t even make up any bullshit backstory for him. It’s literally just an article about Bill Rothstein, and the only bit of info that’s actually relevant to the wiki’s subject matter is a single sentence saying that he used to go to Sky High.

Other articles include Bill Clinton, who is apparently one of the main villains of...whatever the fuck this is...Jim Roden, who was the murdered boyfriend of the aforementioned crazy woman and who has his own challenge, and the atheist professor from the movie God’s Not Dead.

Some of the articles actually DO almost pertain to the film by virtue of having character names, but I couldn’t actually find a single piece of accurate information.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino