Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
Is all the comparisons between Wil Wheaton and Bruce Campbell in this thread supposed to remind me of Virgin vs Chad? I remind everybody that there is currently ZERO evidence that Wheaton has ever had sex.
Meanwhile, Bruce Campbell is such a Chad that he's developed a technique for signing breasts because of how often women ask him to do it.

Loves to Huff

Fantabulously Greasy
kiwifarms.net
verl

Like Wil, Bruce mostly makes money by playing himself, just look at Ash (especially in the TV show), Brisco County Jr. Autolycus, his spiderman cameos and Sam Axe, those characters were written especially for him. The main difference being that Bruce is a intelligent, sarcastic, charismatic and fun guy so when he plays himself it actually comes out as good. Also Bubba-Ho-Teep and Escape from L.A are proof of his acting skills.

Wil in the other hand, can't even play himself right. Take a look at his awful delivery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWFyUTjC6tE&ab_channel=Parintachin668
Bruce is a goddamn American legend. His acting has definitely improved since the first Evil Dead and he is funny as fuck. Look up Last Fan Standing.

I hate to see him brought up in this thread, but at least it seems we all agree Bruce isn’t a soy boy cuck.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Five new Trek series either already on air or in production. Two are animated. Half the TNG crew has already filmed for Picard, with rumors of more in the next season.

And nobody wants a piece of Big Willy.

That's got to hurt. He can't even blame politics, because the showrunners are all woke to the tits. People just don't want to work with him.

Actually, going by his credits, work has REALLY dried up in the last couple of years. His geek culture hosting shit is done. BBT is done. He's bitching hard about not getting auditions.

Sad.
On the other hand, it's not like he's digging food out of the trash and living in a cardbox box, so he's not doing that bad.

• Optimistic
Reactions: JasonBlahasHat

William Shatner

kiwifarms.net
I hate to see him brought up in this thread, but at least it seems we all agree Bruce isn’t a soy boy cuck.
I think Bruce is brought in this thread because he is the polar opposite of Wil: A well-know B-Movie actor, a charismatic and wonderful person who aged with grace and didn't sould his soul to Hollywood. Just take a look at his instagram @shempmalone, dude spends his free time travellig around the world, Life can't get better than that

Loves to Huff

Fantabulously Greasy
kiwifarms.net
Just take a look at his instagram @shempmalone, dude spends his free time travellig around the world, Life can't get better than that
Damn you weren’t kidding! This is certainly a great case study on how to be a well-liked and reasonably successful person in the entertainment business rather than, well, Wil.

He may not be digging through the trash yet but he doesn’t seem to be traveling the world either. Or getting any work.

• Agree
Reactions: William Shatner

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Just like it's not gay if you're being paid, you're not a cuck if you're being paid.

Because they are soulless bugmen who have replaced meaning in their lives with empty corporate boosterism, to the point they've literally adopted a facial expression from advertising as their simulation of happiness, nearly invariably associated with the purchase and public display of a consumer product.
Nailed it. The soyface is so disliked and mocked because it's a phony, exaggerated expression of happiness and excitement, performed for an audience. How awful it is depends on how inappropriate it is for the situation. If you're making this face during your personal time when you should genuinely be happy, you're probably a phony person who's secretly miserable and always performing for the cameras due to unwarranted self importance.

Have a tier of acceptability:

Professional advertising > youtube thumbnails and other amateur advertising > pictures of you hanging out with your friends > showing off your new Nintendo Switch or Marvel merch your wife bought you for your birthday/Christmas (anyone who does this definitely has their wife's boyfriend hanging out just out of frame)

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
On the other hand, it's not like he's digging food out of the trash and living in a cardbox box, so he's not doing that bad.
For now. Remember that money is impermanent, and there's only a few people in Hollyweird who can afford to light their bongs with $100 bills.

There's nothing dishonorable in taking jobs or roles because you need to pay the rent. Especially if you have a family to support.

What I wonder is if Wil has turned down too many opportunities because of his ego or arrogance, and it's given him a rep for being a flake.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I wonder is if Wil has turned down too many opportunities because of his ego or arrogance, and it's given him a rep for being a flake.
I'd certainly find that believable. I almost wonder if his thing in BBT wasn't his attempt to reform his image, since apparently in that they portrayed him as willing to take any job, no matter how stupid or petty. (I think he played a gorilla in a bikini movie at one point?) Meanwhile he doesn't actually get acting gigs like that, and you know there's the bit-time directors out there that would love his name recognition if nothing else, so he probably is turning down those sorts of parts. Still.

William Shatner

kiwifarms.net
. I almost wonder if his thing in BBT wasn't his attempt to reform his image, since apparently in that they portrayed him as willing to take any job
Sorta reminds me of Nic Cage, who is my favorite actor btw (after myself of course). Nic Cage will literally take any role because he has a filosophy of not declining anything since you never know what will happen tomorrow, and also because he was extremely irresponsible with his money. Even thought he is past his prime, and acts in a unholy amount of awful movies per year he still manages to deliver greats perfomance, Joe and Mandy are his best movies in this decade and they are both indie movies. Wil should just pursue acting roles in small independent productions, hell, he might even get a lead role just because his ''fame'', but the thing is, Will is not passionate about acting, he is passionate about the idea of fame and recognition.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
Sorta reminds me of Nic Cage, who is my favorite actor btw (after myself of course). Nic Cage will literally take any role because he has a filosophy of not declining anything since you never know what will happen tomorrow, and also because he was extremely irresponsible with his money. Even thought he is past his prime, and acts in a unholy amount of awful movies per year he still manages to deliver greats perfomance, Joe and Mandy are his best movies in this decade and they are both indie movies. Wil should just pursue acting roles in small independent productions, hell, he might even get a lead role just because his ''fame'', but the thing is, Will is not passionate about acting, he is passionate about the idea of fame and recognition.
In other words, he wants the results, but not the work.

This is a common issue with lefties, I've found.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Will is not passionate about acting, he is passionate about the idea of fame and recognition.
Exactly. He landed what could have been a great role despite all the hatred directed at him, if he'd worked with it a bit more and asserted himself, or just done something with it other than pissing all over it for points from nerds at conventions. But he has no modesty, or even ability to fake it. He really does remind me of Andrew Dobson in that he hates the very idea that he should have to actually work to better himself or his craft in order to receive the fame and acclaim he believes is his by right, but more than that, is utterly shameless about saying so outright.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I think part of his current trouble start 10 years or so ago, when he was hailed as the king of geekdom based on little more than the fact that he had been in Star Trek and was young enough to be credible about games and Internet shit.

Will embraced with gusto, probably because he hated his Star Trek notoriety and the ST audience, and really wanted to be known as THE geek, woke as fuck and passionate about everything from board games to vidya.

The geeks and nerddom otoh reacted predictably to Will being crowned by himself and the press (with some corporate backing.)

They either said: “Wait, who the fuck is this again?” (Since TNG has been off the air for a while now) or joined in a collective: “SHUDDUP WESLEY!”

Wheatons career hasn’t been the same since. Also because he focused on the nerd shit for quite a while and neglected his Hollywood career.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wil should just pursue acting roles in small independent productions, hell, he might even get a lead role just because his ''fame'', but the thing is, Will is not passionate about acting, he is passionate about the idea of fame and recognition.
If a director like Tarantino wanted to get a good performance out of him, he should cast him as an obnoxious, villainous cuck loathed by everyone, but trick him into thinking it will require an actual stretch for him to play that role and praise him for it.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. He landed what could have been a great role despite all the hatred directed at him, if he'd worked with it a bit more and asserted himself, or just done something with it other than pissing all over it for points from nerds at conventions. But he has no modesty, or even ability to fake it. He really does remind me of Andrew Dobson in that he hates the very idea that he should have to actually work to better himself or his craft in order to receive the fame and acclaim he believes is his by right, but more than that, is utterly shameless about saying so outright.
It's good you mention how he pissed all over the Wesley role for nerd points, because a few pages back there was a tweet from his wife telling a guy who wrote an article defending Wesley that he made Wil's day. He's just like Linkara in this regard. He exhibits a completely phony level of humility and self awareness, but it's all a front to try and get people to like him.

Contrast both of them with Sam Raimi, who's harder on Spiderman 3 than a lot of his fans are, and has his own very specific criticisms of why the film doesn't work. That's because Sam is a guy who actually cares a lot about his craft and the end product, while Linkara and Wheaton only care about being praised.

Sexual Chocolate

kiwifarms.net
Just like it's not gay if you're being paid, you're not a cuck if you're being paid.

Because they are soulless bugmen who have replaced meaning in their lives with empty corporate boosterism, to the point they've literally adopted a facial expression from advertising as their simulation of happiness, nearly invariably associated with the purchase and public display of a consumer product.
There's also a kind of arrested development aspect to it.

These soygrin guys are the sort of people who complain on Twitter about how hard it allegedly is "to adult", overenthusiastically promote their love of things grown men probably shouldn't be obsessed with (capeshit movies, comic books, Nintendo Switch, Star Track), and behave like their wives are substitute Mommies.

One of the things that makes nerd culture so exceptional and toxic is the refusal to move on from childhood. It's fine to like geeky shit, but if consuming corporate product is the basis of a large part of your identity, there's something wrong with you.

The feeling I get from the Wil Wheatons and Chuck Wendigs of this world is they never got over being bullied for being arrogant little fags, never learned to be a man among men, and are deeply uncomfortable with, and resentful of, masculinity. That's why they're always bitching and emoting like women do on their periods.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
Still considering, after some years of strutting around in the belief he had been crowned le epic King of Geeks, how Wheaton got mad at having to see people make fun of him on Twitter, and attempted to start a "movement" to encourage people to leave Twitter. So he left for Mastodon, a sadbrain social media site entirely populated by weird malcontents who tend to not care for vapid celebrities, got banned in less than a week, and never returned out of sheer shame.

I also like how almost literally everyone is returning for the Picard solo show, (no matter how ill-advised and needless I think it is) except Wheaton. Spiner and Sirtis are appearing, Frakes is showing up because he seems to love showing up as Riker and probably would have shown up even if he wasn't asked, and even Jeri "7 of 9" Ryan. No Wesley though.

Also, notice whenever there's some sort of con circuit reunion or anniversary shindig, everybody shows up unless they are busy. Except him. As noted earlier in thread he doesn't appear to get a heads-up on these sort of events. Almost like he's not invited because none of the many, many people involved like him.

Also note how everyone has aged averagely to reasonably well compared to how they were before in TNG while Wil Wheaton aged like raw chicken left out on a windowsill.

Last edited:

The Gagh Whisperer

kiwifarms.net
Also, notice whenever there's some sort of con circuit reunion or anniversary shindig, everybody shows up unless they are busy. Except him. As noted earlier in thread he doesn't appear to get a heads-up on these sort of events. Almost like he's not invited because none of the many, many people involved like him.
Wil appears to be on bad terms with Creation, who run the big Trek convention in Las Vegas. He's talked a bunch of shit about them on his blog, and hasn't been to one in years.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
If a director like Tarantino wanted to get a good performance out of him, he should cast him as an obnoxious, villainous cuck loathed by everyone, but trick him into thinking it will require an actual stretch for him to play that role and praise him for it.
I don't think this part is accurate.

For people to loath Wil Wheaton, people would have to give a single solitary fuck about Wil Wheaton.

Archie_Kimkicker

kiwifarms.net
Still considering, after some years of strutting around in the belief he had been crowned le epic King of Geeks, how Wheaton got mad at having to see people make fun of him on Twitter, and attempted to start a "movement" to encourage people to leave Twitter. So he left for Mastodon, a sadbrain social media site entirely populated by weird malcontents who tend to not care for vapid celebrities, got banned in less than a week, and never returned out of sheer shame.
You forgot the part where he got brigaded by trannies because of the worst thing he has ever done: used a twitter blocklist maintained by a TERF, and in so doing "denied an audience" to aspiring tranny content creators!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino