Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
"I knew that I’d do a good job, because I always do a good job. You don’t get to keep doing this for forty years if you don’t do a good job. "

But all that "this" is at this point is fail to get jobs and be hated by everyone that's ever worked with you. It would actually be impossible to do "this" if you were doing a "good job".

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I knew that I’d do a good job, because I always do a good job. You don’t get to keep doing this for forty years if you don’t do a good job. "

But all that "this" is at this point is fail to get jobs and be hated by everyone that's ever worked with you. It would actually be impossible to do "this" if you were doing a "good job".
Plus he himself admitted that the only time he actually lands a job is when it's someone basically doing him a favor by specifically asking for him. He actually slipped up and said outright that if he has to audition for a role he doesn't get it. The only reason he "gets to keep doing this" is that there's no law saying he can't go to auditions.

courteouslemur

kiwifarms.net
my entire career, which started without my consent when I was seven years old,
Poor Willy, a victim of the occupational equivalent of rape.

Meanwhile there's kids in Hollywood and everywhere else getting raped, and beaten, and killed, and born addicted to opioids, who are starving and trafficked. There are kids who will never walk, or speak, who struggle every goddamn day of their lives with chronic pain. There are seven year olds going through chemo and radiation; who are on their deathbeds, or who are with their siblings who are terminally ill.

And every goddamn one of them is doing it with more grace, courage, and dignity than this whiny little fuck who's pretending not to have a booboo face because he can't land anything but a pity gig in the profession he's been in for four decades.

What a bitch.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
New post on his blogs:

Some highlights:

''About three weeks ago, I had my first audition in … um … in so long, I can’t even tell you when the last one was, or what it was even for. I average about 4 auditions a year these days, because most of what acting work I do get is offered to me, and I’m not going to complain about that even a little bit, because I am not an ass. ''
''So I did all my creative and professional preparation, like I’ve done for my entire life, and when the usual stress and fear and anxiety didn’t show up, I realized that all the emotional pain and the recovery work I’ve been doing to heal my childhood trauma was actually working! ''

'' I allowed myself to enjoy the entire process, and I honestly, sincerely, totally did not care if I booked the job. I knew that I’d do a good job, because I always do a good job. You don’t get to keep doing this for forty years if you don’t do a good job. ''

'' For my entire career, which started without my consent when I was seven years old, I carried so much emotional baggage into auditions with me, it’s a wonder I could even fit it through the door ''

''It’s about a different person being a better match than me, and that’s it. That’s literally all it is, and if I hadn’t been emotionally abused so much as a kid, maybe it wouldn’t have taken me until I was 47 to have my “this is water” moment. ''

So basically, Wil doesn't land the job and does a 1000 words post on his blog about how he totally doesn't care. He also brings up his ''childhood trauma'' which is something he does every post.
As a white male, by his own claims, Wil is privileged and has been handed everything since birth. Since he made that claim about all white men and it actually fits him a lot better than most, he can miss me with his "childhood trauma."

In short:
shut up wesley.gif

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
'' I allowed myself to enjoy the entire process, and I honestly, sincerely, totally did not care if I booked the job. I knew that I’d do a good job, because I always do a good job. You don’t get to keep doing this for forty years if you don’t do a good job."
Industry relative assures me this is false and there are people in their 70s who have worked shitty menial jobs since their teens so they'd be free for auditions, couch surfing-being homeless-sucking dick for a bed-marrying someone who put up with their delusions, and despite having been striking out on every audition since fucking LBJ, they keep it up because know the next one is going to be their big break they're certain of it.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/thr-esq/wil-wheaton-sues-geek-sundry-web-series-profits-1229358 Apparently, Wheaton is suing Geek and Sundry because he wasn’t paid for his shitty Titans Grave series probably suing just for clout, tbh.
The fact that him and Day had a joint thread long before this happened makes me giggle. Also imagine whiteknighting for Felicia Day while she cucks you out of tens of thousands of dollars. Wil continues to find new bottoms to that Soylent bottle.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
The rest of the cast got molested by directors and executive producers. Wil got molested by some random guy who just kinda hung around the set.
Parents generally stick around to make sure their kids don't get molested, not to do the job themselves. At the very least they make sure their kids are molested by people who will get them more work.

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
Wil's not so much striking a cold iron as striking the iron that got trapped with Captain America during his stint in the ice. While Geek and Sundry was a fairly popular network it only gained a lot of clout thanks to Critical Role, and ever since they went independent the channel's been stagnating in views. Wheaton going after them for Titansgrave now really feels like he's going for clout or trying to sink the channel for good.

Reactions: moocow and Ghostse

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Wil's not so much striking a cold iron as striking the iron that got trapped with Captain America during his stint in the ice. While Geek and Sundry was a fairly popular network it only gained a lot of clout thanks to Critical Role, and ever since they went independent the channel's been stagnating in views. Wheaton going after them for Titansgrave now really feels like he's going for clout or trying to sink the channel for good.
Not so much sink them for good, just trying to get his while there's still something to get. Seems likely they are about to go tits up, and then he'd never see a dime.

Its also possible he might be trying to get rights back. I bet the 100K damages claimed would just about cover production costs. Given he's written a PnP RPG system off of TitansGrave, he might want to make sure there's no one else with a claim on the rights to anything TitansGrave after Geek & Sundry folds and their shit its sold off.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino