Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
You guys ready for for a shitty, amateur comedy of "Cheers" set in the World of Warcraft? Our favorite ginger might just have the answer to your prayers.

Does anyone even play that game anymore?

Felicia Day releases an unifinished World of Warcraft machinima sitcom
By Chris Neal -March 23, 2020 7:00 PM 12

Say you’re stuck in self-imposed or locally mandated quarantine in the wake of the novel coronavirus and you’ve blitzed through all of your TV streaming favorites. You’ve completed all of your MMORPG dailies, none of the games installed on your desktop or console appeal, and you really don’t want to watch things on Twitch like the official Wendy’s streaming channel. You’re bored. Perhaps, then, you’d enjoy a bit of comedic World of Warcraft machinima?

Felicia Day has shared a five-part unfinished and previously unreleased sitcom set in WoW called Southshore Inn. Originally pitched as “Cheers set in Warcraft” according to Day in one of the first episode’s comments, the series is a random little project that Day recently reacquired the rights to.

Due to its unfinished state, the series is missing graphics and special effects and runs in glorious 480p resolution. If none of that particularly bothers you and you’re perhaps looking to hearken back to the days when The Guild was new, this might be right up your alley.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Felicia Day releases an unifinished World of Warcraft machinima sitcom
By Chris Neal -March 23, 2020 7:00 PM 12

Say you’re stuck in self-imposed or locally mandated quarantine in the wake of the novel coronavirus and you’ve blitzed through all of your TV streaming favorites. You’ve completed all of your MMORPG dailies, none of the games installed on your desktop or console appeal, and you really don’t want to watch things on Twitch like the official Wendy’s streaming channel. You’re bored. Perhaps, then, you should kill yourself.

Vic Viper T301

Commencing attack on the enemy
kiwifarms.net
You guys ready for for a shitty, amateur comedy of "Cheers" set in the World of Warcraft? Our favorite ginger might just have the answer to your prayers.

Does anyone even play that game anymore?

"Are you bored? Like, really bored? More bored than you've ever been in your entire life? Then enjoy this garbage! It's an unfinished unreleased project in 480p!"

That's gotta be the most backhanded recommendation I've ever read.

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
Pooka Lives came out today. Felicia is a main character, while Wil is killed in the first five minutes by someone repeatedly yelling “shut up” at him, basically the only highlight of the movie.

Otherwise, it’s an unfunny, not-scary-at-all “horror-comedy” about the Internet and cancel culture that doesn’t actually understand either. The main character is a failed writer being targeted by an Internet personality and his 25M subscribers because he wrote “a book about Internet personalities” that is never actually described or explained in any way. Said personality repeatedly uploads videos directly doxing the guy and telling people to harass him to the movie’s YT equivalent, leading said writer and his friends(under the influence of pot brownies) to create a creepypasta based off of a popular toy and upload it to “Deaddit’s d/eeriepasta”. It, as expected, winds up being a tulpa that kills people.

Most disappointingly, though, is that it’s a horror movie where literally none of the five main characters actually die. The ending has them all alive and ready to fight a massive horde of the toys... only for the credits to roll and for the entire fight to shift to a ridiculously poorly-drawn animatic that can be pretty clearly summed up with one screenshot:

5214AB15-DEDC-434F-B90B-C7FAD7D03B6A.jpeg

It’s a terrible film.

Last edited:

yourdadscumdumpster

1983’s evidence of why preggos shouldn’t drink
kiwifarms.net
Is there any chance Wil is financially shaky enough that he’d come back for a part in Picard? Even if it consisted of him getting killed by the Borg after they realize that not all beings are worth assimilation?

Or alternatively the original TNG cast kills him in a simulation, only to realize they were still in meatspace. Despite this, no tears are shed.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any chance Wil is financially shaky enough that he’d come back for a part in Picard?
Read the thread, we discussed this ages ago. Wil would get down on his hands and knees and beg for a chance to be in Picard if he thought they'd actually let him. Good chance he already has done. Wil Wheaton is not the determining factor in Wil Wheaton not being on that show.

Super Hans

kiwifarms.net
Is there any chance Wil is financially shaky enough that he’d come back for a part in Picard? Even if it consisted of him getting killed by the Borg after they realize that not all beings are worth assimilation?

Or alternatively the original TNG cast kills him in a simulation, only to realize they were still in meatspace. Despite this, no tears are shed.
There are exactly two people that liked Wesley in TNG, and one of them died 30 years ago. Kurtzman and Chabon have plenty more fan favorites to shit on before scraping the bottom of the barrel by bringing him back.

yourdadscumdumpster

1983’s evidence of why preggos shouldn’t drink
kiwifarms.net
Read the thread, we discussed this ages ago. Wil would get down on his hands and knees and beg for a chance to be in Picard if he thought they'd actually let him. Good chance he already has done. Wil Wheaton is not the determining factor in Wil Wheaton not being on that show.
My bad - I’m sorry,

I end up accidentally exceptional at times because my screen reader makes it easy for me to inadvertently skip pages in these threads. I’ll think I’ve read/skimmed the entire thing when, in fact, I’ve missed entire pages.

There are exactly two people that liked Wesley in TNG, and one of them died 30 years ago. Kurtzman and Chabon have plenty more fan favorites to shit on before scraping the bottom of the barrel by bringing him back.
Figures.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but wil is a very active user of Suicide Girls, which by my understanding, is a softcore onlyfans

It’s only been joked about in this thread about 300 times, so thanks for that breaking news.

Also, everyone on earth knows what Suicide Girls is. There was a fucking CSI episode with a bunch of them like 15 years ago.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
Now be fair, she might have a future as the mother role in a sitcom or something in a few years.
She couldn't pull off another "Do you want to date my avatar?" Not with that Karen-esque mom haircut that she's sporting these days. I can only imagine her doing a song "Codex goes to Costco".

Her and her IRL geriatric hubby must have some snore-worthy conversations over their morning Metamucil routine.