Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
I don't give a fuck about Wil Wheaton, but around the time of The Guild I was part of the demographic of young people who played World of Warcraft and were willing to tolerate watching it. I enjoyed it at the time, though the over-the-top attempts at "nerd humor" could be pretty cringey.

I don't know why I'm sharing that it doesn't matter at all, I just came to say that I'm a little bit disappointed my teenaged fapbait ginger semi-crush aged so poorly. She was never stunning or anything but she looks pretty bad now, or maybe I just have some semblance of taste at this age.

Not surprised about the social justice shit though, always seemed like the type to follow the crowd and do whatever it takes to grasp at fame. I can't believe she's 40 years old, the line in the OP that says she's fucking a fossil should say she has become a fossil.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'd be the death her career, forced and on life support as it already is. Insecure nerdalingers hate being reminded that they're supposed to be adults... it's why every time these two show up in something they're portrayed as young, single, and hanging out with much more active and younger people. Portraying her as a mother or some other "older" role would force the audience that's supposed to be identifying with her that they too are supposed to be taking their blood pressure pills and that quoting Harry Potter at their age sounds fucking ridiculous. I also imagine she'd refuse to do it because her whole career is about indulging her personal fantasy of being exactly that... young, cool, and well-liked.

Knight

kiwifarms.net
Pooka Lives came out today. Felicia is a main character, while Wil is killed in the first five minutes by someone repeatedly yelling “shut up” at him, basically the only highlight of the movie.

Otherwise, it’s an unfunny, not-scary-at-all “horror-comedy” about the Internet and cancel culture that doesn’t actually understand either. The main character is a failed writer being targeted by an Internet personality and his 25M subscribers because he wrote “a book about Internet personalities” that is never actually described or explained in any way. Said personality repeatedly uploads videos directly doxing the guy and telling people to harass him to the movie’s YT equivalent, leading said writer and his friends(under the influence of pot brownies) to create a creepypasta based off of a popular toy and upload it to “Deaddit’s d/eeriepasta”. It, as expected, winds up being a tulpa that kills people.

Most disappointingly, though, is that it’s a horror movie where literally none of the five main characters actually die. The ending has them all alive and ready to fight a massive horde of the toys... only for the credits to roll and for the entire fight to shift to a ridiculously poorly-drawn animatic that can be pretty clearly summed up with one screenshot:

View attachment 1214094

It’s a terrible film.
Good lord. If this hasn't aired on movie night it really should.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
". . . as a SPECIES, we are only as safe as the least-protected person among us."

This is so wrong and so stupid that anyone who believes it must qualify as legally reetarded in all 50 states. In fact, the exact opposite is true: as a species, we are far safer than the most-protected person among us.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net

But if your children, your parents, your neighbors, YOU, have to die so Trump can infect us with his brand of Fascism for another four years...
Trump's brand of Fascism, where he constantly defers to and supports the governors of every state during this whole thing.

Yes, Wil is unhinged. But I think at times we get forget that despite the "lol so smart nerd" routine he is legitimately dumb. Remember, he fucked up a few seasons of playing boardgames on Tabletop because he relied on a producer to explain the rules to him. These aren't the most complicated games, either. It wasn't exactly Twilight Imperium or Squad Leader.

The Grinch

kiwifarms.net
So many of these californians use the word "fascist" incorrectly. If the U.S. was a fascist country, I just report him to the thought police and he'll get arrested or hauled away to a concentration camp. What is it with californians and hyperbole? They have to over-express all of their emotions and words to the point where their words become useless. Also, I do agree that ending the quarentine too early is a bad thing, but you don't need to use your entire *ist vocabulary to express this. Wil is simply the type of person that is fun to hate, you don't need to look too far into him and his antics to discover why he isn't popular.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
So has Wil done any BLM virtue signaling? I assume he has, he's the prime demographic for it.
He hasn't Tweeted since 2018 but he changed his bio to "#blacklivesmatter" which means he remains on Twitter constantly, but refuses to say anything which is somehow gayer and funnier.

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
You forget, Silence is Violence is also a thing.
Yeah, but it's a lot harder to rally a Twitter mob with it.
"DESTROY THIS MAN'S LIFE FOR NOT CLAPPING LOUD ENOUGH" only works when you have a meatspace Gestapo with the law behind it, not an e-Gestapo and a bunch of trogs that the law turns a blind eye to (so long as they don't hurt anyone important).

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but it's a lot harder to rally a Twitter mob with it.
"DESTROY THIS MAN'S LIFE FOR NOT CLAPPING LOUD ENOUGH" only works when you have a meatspace Gestapo with the law behind it, not an e-Gestapo and a bunch of trogs that the law turns a blind eye to (so long as they don't hurt anyone important).
More like they'd only do it if he was important enough and relevant enough that they'd actually get something out of rallying the mob to e-lynch him. If he was a high profile star, staying silent would definitely be all the excuse they'd need to come for his whole life.

The #wokes are big game hunters, they want to brag about killing lions (even if the lions were boxed at the time and couldn't move more than a few feet). Taking down Wil Wheaton would sort of be closer to sneaking up on an elderly small breed dog in its sleep and shooting it from behind.

The Shadow

Movies gave me scabies
kiwifarms.net
Alright so if anyone was wondering what his informed take on cops is, he reblogged this:

View attachment 1380813

This from the guy who probably calls the cops every time he sees a white man with a mustache.
I can't even imagine someone as milquetoast as Wil operating in unpoliced anarchy. Wait, yes I can- the fetal position and a puddle of piss comes to mind.

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
Alright so if anyone was wondering what his informed take on cops is, he reblogged this:

View attachment 1380813

This from the guy who probably calls the cops every time he sees a white man with a mustache.
If I looked in the mirror and saw Wil Wheaton, I'd probably want to call the cops too. At some point they'll get sloppy, right?