Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does someone as old as he with a beard like that somehow look even more of a babyface than when he was playing Wesley Crusher? Seriously Wesley Crusher looked more manly than that.

View attachment 1415159

Because he was still exercising and trying to look good when he was a teenager. Now he's lazy, entitled, and fat, with the last one being the main reason he still looks so babyfaced under that scraggly pube-beard. I'm sure it's never occurred to him that one of the reasons he never succeeds at auditions (besides his lack of talent) is that he shows up looking like any random scruffy deadbeat off the street with a beer gut poking out of his T-shirt.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
How does someone as old as he with a beard like that somehow look even more of a babyface than when he was playing Wesley Crusher? Seriously Wesley Crusher looked more manly than that.

View attachment 1415159
Because his face has gotten fatter, giving him a more baby-like appearance.

Little known fact, Wil used to be a web admin for Suicide Girls before he got famous again.
That may be the biggest #metoo magnet job title I've ever heard. I'm stunned he hasn't been accused of something yet.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That may be the biggest #metoo magnet job title I've ever heard. I'm stunned he hasn't been accused of something yet.

He was in passing but it didn't stick, likely because he's simply not famous enough to make any headlines by getting #metoo'd. Which is an interesting way of avoiding getting #metoo'd I gotta say.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
He was in passing but it didn't stick, likely because he's simply not famous enough to make any headlines by getting #metoo'd. Which is an interesting way of avoiding getting #metoo'd I gotta say.
Can't cancel you if your career is already dead.

Thinkingblackguymemebutit'sWilWheaton.

Was it one of the Suicide Girls who accused him? Because I could definitely see him grabbing one of those daddy issues emos awkwardly by the pussy while thinking he was being smooth and seductive.

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
We should petition the US government to legally change Wheaton's name to Whiny Cunt, because that is all he's ever been.

And I would be shocked if he didn't try to take advantage of any SG poon. Those girls are walking daddy issues stereotypes. Imagine your little girl bringing home Wesley fucking Crusher, how ashamed would you be?

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
We should petition the US government to legally change Wheaton's name to Whiny Cunt, because that is all he's ever been.

And I would be shocked if he didn't try to take advantage of any SG poon. Those girls are walking daddy issues stereotypes. Imagine your little girl bringing home Wesley fucking Crusher, how ashamed would you be?
Wesley getting to fuck a Suicide Girl is about as likely as said Suicide Girl knowing her father.

Clark Kent

kiwifarms.net
Jesus was a Towelhead murdered by Wops via Heeb conspiracy. Everyone knows that. Goddamn Wesley is the worst, although that time Picard gave him the "Scientific/Historical/Personal Truth" speech was awesome. Whhil Whheaton learned NOTHING from Star Trek, and now I wish Wesley were played by the fat kid that became Quinn Mallory.

Last edited:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net

B’Elanna

kiwifarms.net
Soyboy’s secret “vacations“, basically doing skits for neck beards to get a penthouse suite on a cruise ship
PL below

Basically I booked a cruise a few years back for a great price. Turned out price was great because 700 fedoras took over the ship. Wil and Anne stayed in the penthouse suite. Saw him once, no one recognized him and he looked miserable.

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
Soyboy’s secret “vacations“, basically doing skits for neck beards to get a penthouse suite on a cruise ship
PL below

Basically I booked a cruise a few years back for a great price. Turned out price was great because 700 fedoras took over the ship. Wil and Anne stayed in the penthouse suite. Saw him once, no one recognized him and he looked miserable.

“How bad is this going to be?”

“Speed meeting”

“Ah, that bad.”

Literally, these people are so afraid of connection that they can’t even have “speed dating”. They have the completely platonic “speed meeting” instead.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PL below

Well, you figure Wil had to potentially prep the bull a few times during that cruise. I can imagine he would not be happy about that.