Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
This offhand reference to Wil Wheaton as a "nerd albatross" is the perfect description. He doesn't have any skills or even claim to add anything to any production, he's just someone who has to receive a token paying role on any project whose stated audience is "nerds" or "geeks" because of unstated rules that no one can explain. Basically pulling a Mafia no-show job scam on the entertainment industry.
If you think about it, his claim to fame was being despised on ST and, years later, saying "Yea maybe my character was kind of annoying...also, I play GAMES!!". I don't ever want to hear about the Kardashians being "famous for being famous" while this fag is mincing about. Those guys are absolute hustlers compared to Wil.

Aladdin_Insane

Don't speak to me or my son again.
kiwifarms.net
This offhand reference to Wil Wheaton as a "nerd albatross" is the perfect description. He doesn't have any skills or even claim to add anything to any production, he's just someone who has to receive a token paying role on any project whose stated audience is "nerds" or "geeks" because of unstated rules that no one can explain. Basically pulling a Mafia no-show job scam on the entertainment industry.
This is the problem I have with some sci-fi actors, first and foremost they're actors but then they realise that they were in some sci-fi show that, whilst it did have a cult following, is still a sci-fi show which is a difficult thing to branch out of and get work anywhere else if you do a sci-fi show on network television you're likely to stay in that niche and pick up the odd guest spot. So they cling to it in order to hold relevance. Wheaton is a textbook example of this, now he plays invariably a version of himself.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So they cling to it in order to hold relevance. Wheaton is a textbook example of this, now he plays invariably a version of himself.
There must be a lot of self-loathing in clinging to one of the most hated characters in all of fandom history because it was literally your one sole moment of relevance. Imagine this, your most famous line isn't even one your character said, but every other character on the show telling you to shut up.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
If you think about it, his claim to fame was being despised on ST and, years later, saying "Yea maybe my character was kind of annoying...also, I play GAMES!!". I don't ever want to hear about the Kardashians being "famous for being famous" while this fag is mincing about. Those guys are absolute hustlers compared to Wil.
Kim Kardashian is at least hot and has posed nude, she's contributed far more to the world than Wil has.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
Wil is definitely angling for a walk on role in KurtzmanTrek.

“I mean, either you like it or you don’t,” Wheaton stated. “Either you come and participate in the storytelling or you don’t. And it’s a giant world with lots of people in it. And if you don’t like it, God bless you. Go do something else. That’s fine. That’s just the way it is.”...

"It is a wonderful moment to be a Star Trek fan.”

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There must be a lot of self-loathing in clinging to one of the most hated characters in all of fandom history because it was literally your one sole moment of relevance. Imagine this, your most famous line isn't even one your character said, but every other character on the show telling you to shut up.
and it sounds like he's going to die mad about "Shut Up Wesley".