Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wee Willy is yelling "You can't quit you're FIRED!" at someone that's already out the door, driven home, and started submitting their resume to other companies. The previous Trek fans have left, for the most part, that's why the ratings for this new shit are in the toilet. They killed the preboot movies over moronic contract negotiations with the main stars ("Um, hey, the whole point of hiring you as fresh young actors was that we could pay you less, how dare you ask for more now that you're a rising megastar?"), the fans have left, they've moved on, they're over it, being yelled at by the bearded incarnation of one of the franchise's failings isn't going to convince them otherwise.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Wil peaked with the movie Toy Soldiers. And that's not saying much even though I love that shitty movie.

We dont ever need a Wheaton only fans
I haven't seen that yet but I've always liked it's silly premise of high school boys versus terrorists.

Gatekeeping is essential to preserve hobbies, unless you want your hobby to become tranny therapy sessions like D&D is being reduced to.
It's disturbing how so many cultural backbones of nerd culture like D&D, Star Trek and science fiction literature have become so corrupted by woke.

I think the only backbone to avoid that fate are the Universal Monsters, when they rebooted the Mummy in 2017 is still starred a WHITE MALE actor.

Wee Willy is yelling "You can't quit you're FIRED!" at someone that's already out the door, driven home, and started submitting their resume to other companies. The previous Trek fans have left, for the most part, that's why the ratings for this new shit are in the toilet. They killed the preboot movies over moronic contract negotiations with the main stars ("Um, hey, the whole point of hiring you as fresh young actors was that we could pay you less, how dare you ask for more now that you're a rising megastar?"), the fans have left, they've moved on, they're over it, being yelled at by the bearded incarnation of one of the franchise's failings isn't going to convince them otherwise.
I hate the wasted potential of the preboot movies, that first one ended on such a cool note of limitless potential for where they could go from there.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Wil is definitely angling for a walk on role in KurtzmanTrek.

"Don't like don't watch guiz!" It's always a great sign when the defense for a big network TV show is the same as the defense for an unpopular Youtuber.

Gatekeeping is essential to preserve hobbies, unless you want your hobby to become tranny therapy sessions like D&D is being reduced to.
Hero Hei made this point. Even if you dislike gatekeeping on principle, you have to gatekeep some people from your community, because if you don't, they'll start gatekeeping the community once they get in, and they'll gatekeep you right out of it.
There's also a comic that people used to share quite a bit about this, where two dudes have a clubhouse, and other people demand to be let in, then remodel the clubhouse, then when the two dudes complain that the clubhouse is unrecognizable and they don't like the changes, they're told to go build their own (even though they built this one in the first place), then when they build a new one the same people come knocking demanding to be let in...

It's disturbing how so many cultural backbones of nerd culture like D&D, Star Trek and science fiction literature have become so corrupted by woke.
If it's any consolation, as other people have pointed out on the "Works You Enjoyed Until Politics Happened" thread, tabletop RPG's are actually very hard to poz on an institutional level. Gaming groups and Game Masters in particular have too much control over how the game is played. It's more important to find a non-pozzed gaming group than worry about anything the companies are publishing. Especially since there are still big communities that play older editions.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate the wasted potential of the preboot movies, that first one ended on such a cool note of limitless potential for where they could go from there.
Yeah, then the second one turned into nonsensical AU fanfic even by the established standards with a dash of 9/11 Trutherism. Third one picked back up to some high notes even if it was a tad on the weird side but it seemed like they were really finding a groove and learning their own feeling when brrrrt. "We don't want to pay them what they're asking so we can totally do Star Trek movies without Captain Kirk or Spock. In fact we're probably gonna let Quentin Tarantino direct it! Everyone wants the Enterprise to look like a giant foot, right?"

• Feels
Reactions: ZMOT and Dom Cruise

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, then the second one turned into nonsensical AU fanfic even by the established standards with a dash of 9/11 Trutherism. Third one picked back up to some high notes even if it was a tad on the weird side but it seemed like they were really finding a groove and learning their own feeling when brrrrt. "We don't want to pay them what they're asking so we can totally do Star Trek movies without Captain Kirk or Spock. In fact we're probably gonna let Quentin Tarantino direct it! Everyone wants the Enterprise to look like a giant foot, right?"
Star Trek Into Darkness was so fucking bad it, along with Man of Steel, permanently made me go see movies in the theaters less than I used to.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Star Trek Into Darkness was so fucking bad it, along with Man of Steel, permanently made me go see movies in the theaters less than I used to.
If there was any Star Trek property Wee Willy should have been on, it was that one. He should have done his "Hurr durr I'm being a parody of Wesley again" schtick and played the evil captain's first officer. Then he could cement his reputation as being primarily associated with the shittiest parts of the franchise.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
If there was any Star Trek property Wee Willy should have been on, it was that one. He should have done his "Hurr durr I'm being a parody of Wesley again" schtick and played the evil captain's first officer. Then he could cement his reputation as being primarily associated with the shittiest parts of the franchise.
He argued that he should have made a cameo in Galaxy Quest berating one character who is a parody of Sulu and Wesley, (non-white minority helmsman who is a precocious child genius). Will has been trying to coast of his infamy as Wesley thinking people will like it when he dunks on his former role not realizing the contradiction of both criticizing the character you played while clinging to it as an essential part of your identity.

Flaming Insignias

Ready for anything
kiwifarms.net
He argued that he should have made a cameo in Galaxy Quest berating one character who is a parody of Sulu and Wesley, (non-white minority helmsman who is a precocious child genius). Will has been trying to coast of his infamy as Wesley thinking people will like it when he dunks on his former role not realizing the contradiction of both criticizing the character you played while clinging to it as an essential part of your identity.
That sounds more like someone that wanted to stoke their ego by being the abusive prick he accused his critics of being. It's a good thing he wasn't in the movie, because it's a masterpiece that shouldn't be tainted by Wil's presence.

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That sounds more like someone that wanted to stoke their ego by being the abusive prick he accused his critics of being. It's a good thing he wasn't in the movie, because it's a masterpiece that shouldn't be tainted by Wil's presence.
Sounds more like a white guy that wants a free pass to throw verbal abuse at a black guy.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
I sort of liked Man of Steel. Or I guess, I like what they could have done with it. I really liked the tech design in the film, I just felt the first movie was too soon to introduce Zod.

STID was just a total fucking mess.

I'm trying to remember what shitty film got me to check all the way out. Hobbit maybe?

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I sort of liked Man of Steel. Or I guess, I like what they could have done with it. I really liked the tech design in the film, I just felt the first movie was too soon to introduce Zod.

STID was just a total fucking mess.

I'm trying to remember what shitty film got me to check all the way out. Hobbit maybe?
I liked the tech design too and I thought Cavill would have been a decent Superman, but I hated everything else about the film.

I just didn't like the movie's tone, I was expecting something fun and instead got something dour, not to mention that final action scene just goes on for way too long.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think I’ve ever seen the other TNG actors include Wil. The core cast seems pretty close to this day. Even when they were doing cons together, it was everyone but Patrick Stewart and Wil. It was during Stewart’s prime Professor X time so understandable. But Wil? I’m pretty sure he was just prepping his wife’s bull and begging for attention.
They even cut his scene from that last TNG movie. The guy who played Barclay got more silver screen time than Wesley’s 0.
The Picard show is really bad but he’s talked about bringing everyone over except for Wesley for guest roles. I don’t think he’s even acknowledged Wheaton’s existence, despite Wil hosting an after show and Wil publicly pleading to be on it.
Sad. He must be a really insufferable asshole to work with.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think I’ve ever seen the other TNG actors include Wil. The core cast seems pretty close to this day. Even when they were doing cons together, it was everyone but Patrick Stewart and Wil. It was during Stewart’s prime Professor X time so understandable. But Wil? I’m pretty sure he was just prepping his wife’s bull and begging for attention.
They even cut his scene from that last TNG movie. The guy who played Barclay got more silver screen time than Wesley’s 0.
The Picard show is really bad but he’s talked about bringing everyone over except for Wesley for guest roles. I don’t think he’s even acknowledged Wheaton’s existence, despite Wil hosting an after show and Wil publicly pleading to be on it.
Sad. He must be a really insufferable asshole to work with.
I will say this again:
Apparently the Nemesis director didn't like Wil very much.
It likely cost less than $10,000 to shoot that scene with Wil that was left on the cutting room floor.
$10,000 is nothing money for a director.
I believe that Wil was called up, offered a Cameo, given lines, sent to costuming and make up, and actually shot it.... and then had it cut just to fuck with him.

Last edited:

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
I love the soft virtue signal here. Crazy brother says he's going to carve her up yet Wil's harpy bravely didn't call the police because he was black.

What if this guy killed some other white bitch up BECAUSE she didn't do anything to stop him?

I wish there was some way to broadcast this to the Crips or Bloods that there is an easy target across town.

Oh hell who am I kidding. She's probably already servicing half of them already.

20200917_163700.jpg

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love the soft virtue signal here. Crazy brother says he's going to carve her up yet Wil's harpy bravely didn't call the police because he was black.

What if this guy killed some other white bitch up BECAUSE she didn't do anything to stop him?

I wish there was some way to broadcast this to the Crips or Bloods that there is an easy target across town.

Oh hell who am I kidding. She's probably already servicing half of them already.

View attachment 1603130
It's nice to be able to say, "It's too bad she wasn't stabbed" and not really mean it maliciously. She'd have learned something.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1603130
It's wrong for her to talk about her pimp that way.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would have watched an entire movie of "SuperHobo! Panhandler/DayLaborer of Steel!" if they'd gone that way, with him putting on the suit at the very end.

Seeing him struggle with his powers, the Man of Steel in a World of Cardboard. Get rid of his father dying in such a stupid manner.

It could have been a great movie as Superhobo, but no, they had to bring in the 'important' stuff like Lois Lane, Perry White, and Zod.

big baby jesus

deep, deep, deep in the mind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1603130
So how would these people hypothetically restrain a wild mentally ill person differently than the cops?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe