Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

hot hot leg

leg so hot u fry an eg
kiwifarms.net
cursed image.jpg
In my head, Wesley Crusher is a Time Lord? like the Doctor. He left with the Traveler and managed to bend space and time to suit him. So in those nine years he was exploring as much of space and time as he could and arrived at Will and Deanna's wedding looking the way his family from the Enterprise would expect him to look. They would expect him to be in a Starfleet uniform, and they would expect him to have achieved that rank, so he put himself in a form that would make them more comfortable but then immediately drew back into a ball of light and whisked away through the universe.
Wil went off on a tangent about his Wesley Crusher headcanon during the Trek the Vote stream.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
>Alison Pill: Canadian
>Evan Evagora: Australian
>Patrick Stewart: British
>Santiago Cabrera: Chilean
I wonder why these foreigners are interested in who gets elected President of the United States.
Canadian Liberals have to REEEEEEE about Trump to distract attention from their golden boy Justin fucking up constantly and shitting all over the rule of law.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my head Wesley was sold to Neelix and was space raped to death.

Canonically, he went off with a creepy space pedo with sausage fingers, so I'm not sure this is that much worse.

Seriously, rewatch the Traveler episodes sometime! Dude looks at Wesley like's a cut of prime beef he just wants to drizzle A-1 Sauce all over.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
As Felicia gets older she doesn't traditionally age, so much as she just gets weirder looking.

Her signature looks is very artificial (compare the color of her face to her arms) and I assume the skim coat of foundation just gets thicker to hide more as the years grow.

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
Wil should when some kind of award for most cringe head cannon. Maybe Dyna Nobel can send him some almost out of date dynamite or something.

Holy shit this is 100% on the fucking money. I know a few dudes with step kids, and the ones who don't refer to them as such always seem to be the much better parents and men.
I agree with this, but I need to know what other people think:

I know a women that refers to her longterm boyfriend's kid as "hers." They have the kid every other weekend. It just seems weird as fuck to me. The kid is still in preschool if that has any bearing.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net

I know a women that refers to her longterm boyfriend's kid as "hers." They have the kid every other weekend. It just seems weird as fuck to me. The kid is still in preschool if that has any bearing.

Its a little weird, but probably a good sign for the kid being that Stepmom isn't distancing herself from the kid.
OTOH it could be she's dealing with her own lack of kids via projection.

I mean, it comes down to the lady I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: TiggerNits

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wil should when some kind of award for most cringe head cannon. Maybe Dyna Nobel can send him some almost out of date dynamite or something.

Eh, depends on a lot of things. It's a good sign if she gets along with the mother or attempts to. If it's an attempt to just take over a spot in a broken family as a parasitic surrogate, then its weird

Reactions: Ghostse

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
Wil is at it again, throwing mom and dad under the bus while continuing to use every single bit of the celebrity he enjoys.

I love the "not especially interested in acting anymore". Yes Wil, the only reason you acted anytime in the last 20+ years is because a painfully unfunny "nerd" show thought it would be LOLsoRandom if real Wil Wheaton was a guest star. And because nobody in the world could nail the smarmy soy you project, you were the only one for the job. Now that you're truly and properly washed up I suppose it follows you'd not be interested in acting anymore. I guess even someone like you has preserve any shred of dignity you might have left. But do make sure to kick mom in the cunt on the way out the door you miserable prick.

Last edited: