Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wil is at it again, throwing mom and dad under the bus while continuing to use every single bit of the celebrity he enjoys.

I love the "not especially interested in acting anymore". Yes Wil, the only reason you acted anytime in the last 20+ years is because a painfully unfunny "nerd" show thought it would be LOLsoRandom if real Wil Wheaton was a guest star. And because nobody in the world could nail the smarmy soy you project, you were the only one for the job. Now that you're truly and properly washed up I suppose it follows you'd not be interested in acting anymore. I guess even someone like you has preserve any shred of dignity you might have left. But do make sure to kick mom in the cunt on the way out the door you miserable prick.

"My mom just wanted to be a MOMAGER"

LOL. Wut? So is that why no one knows your mom's name or what she looks like unlike Dina Lohan, Kris Kardashian, or Mama June - you know, actual momagers?

Having a mom that expected you to follow through on your career and keep the momentum from "Stand By Me" going instead of letting you quit and play Nintendo when you didn't get a part is called "being a parent teaching you work ethic and perseverance", Wil.

werewolf rape erotica

SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
kiwifarms.net

LOL. Wut? So is that why no one knows your mom's name or what she looks like unlike Dina Lohan, Kris Kardashian, or Mama June - you know, actual momagers?

Having a mom that expected you to follow through on your career and keep the momentum from "Stand By Me" going instead of letting you quit and play Nintendo when you didn't get a part is called "being a parent teaching you work ethic and perseverance", Wil.
"Do you know how many producers I had to fuck in order to get you those jobs, you little ingrate?"

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God his rantrums always contradict each other. One of the last ones was complaining about not getting parts unless he was asked for specifically and praising himself for how great at acting he was, now it's "Well I never really wanted to be an actor." And his complaints about his parents are always the pettiest, vaguest, blandest shit imaginable. You've got media parents like the Jacksons, just beating their kids until gold records fell out, or all the mothers that literally pimped their sons to Hollywood pedos, and then Wee Willy's over here whining "She made me go to auditions!"

He's like one of those fully grown kids that got shoulder-bumped in the school hallway one day and has never stopped whining since about the intense bullying they faced when they were young.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net

When you search for "Wil Wheaton mother" on the internet you get about 2 or 3 pictures of his real mom(ager?), who looks like a pretty normal woman to me. You get about twice as many hits from the same search of Gates McFadden, his fake mom.

Wil's real character to me was always revealed when he embarrassed the very married Roxann Dawson (a little) and himself (a lot) by hitting on her on The Weakest Link as 30 year old guy. Someone said earlier that he was probably the kind of kid that screamed "fuck you mom I'm buying a mini-bike" with his acting money while she was trying to reign him in. I mean, he did wear three fucking watches at one time, so I see that as a distinct possibility.

gettyimages-155497769-1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Yuuichirou Kumada

Second chaddest simp in anime
kiwifarms.net
I remember when I used to watch The Big Bang Theory and episodes where Wheaton came on to antagonize Sheldon I didn't have the normal he is the bad guy hate, but what the hatred that wrestling fans describe as "X Pac heat". As in "go away heat". His guest appearances were that detestable to me.
Yeah, I see what you mean. As if TBBT wasn't stupid enough, they inserted Wheaton's worthless ass as some sort of nemesis to Sheldon. And I was like "Who the hell is this guy and why is the canned audience reaction that of a top-tier celebrity appearance?".

The other day I also made the mistake to watch that one pompous documentary about video games that features him prominently, as some sort of authority about vidya.

As an aside, any documentary that glosses over the contributions of people like Peter Molyneux and Nasir Gebelli, but cites Phil fucking Fish as a good source on what makes video games great should not be taken seriously.

Heyyy Bubba

I am Goutholio,I need tp for my gouthole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand him in most things but I will concede he does a good job on Audible books, however the Rc Bray version of the "Martian" will always be superior because Bray is 10x the actor Wheaton is.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When you search for "Wil Wheaton mother" on the internet you get about 2 or 3 pictures of his real mom(ager?), who looks like a pretty normal woman to me. You get about twice as many hits from the same search of Gates McFadden, his fake mom.

Wil's real character to me was always revealed when he embarrassed the very married Roxann Dawson (a little) and himself (a lot) by hitting on her on The Weakest Link as 30 year old guy. Someone said earlier that he was probably the kind of kid that screamed "fuck you mom I'm buying a mini-bike" with his acting money while she was trying to reign him in. I mean, he did wear three fucking watches at one time, so I see that as a distinct possibility.

View attachment 1743508

There is some distance between them which could be an indicator they already had a bad relationship, but honestly it reads more like "Teenage boy who doesn't want to hug his mom in public" distance than anything.

I'd bet money that Wee Willy's whining about supposed parental abuse and emotional neglect were something he invented in his head years after the fact, blaming everyone but himself for his lack of success.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Wil Wheaton was probably getting fucked by the craft services guys while River Phoenix And Corey were getting molested by the actual producers.
You think they lord that shit over eachother? Like Feldman and Phoenix would push people like Wheaton around while bragging they got molested by Rob Reiner while teasing Wheaton for only getting molestdd by Stuart Braid.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think they lord that shit over eachother? Like Feldman and Phoenix would push people like Wheaton around while bragging they got molested by Rob Reiner while teasing Wheaton for only getting molestdd by Stuart Braid.

Nah, that sounds more like something the female #MeToo set gets together and does while getting wine drunk.

SerizawaMaya

kiwifarms.net
Canadian Liberals have to REEEEEEE about Trump to distract attention from their golden boy Justin fucking up constantly and shitting all over the rule of law.

as much as i wish that were true, even in spite of Trudeau's massive fuck ups and blatant corruption, he's still ahead of all of his competitors by a LONG shot--because canadian politicians are all jokes and so massively corrupt that there's no winning. even the conservatives are far left cuckolds