Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
In particular, Matt Mercer is a really really good DM and probably one of the best people to watch if you're looking to up your game.

He's also a draw because he's already pretty famous in nerd circles for his various voice acting roles as well.
He's also quite attractive by voice actor standards so of course he's got fangirls that want to fuck him.

I know the CR fanbase likes to play pretend and assume that everyone who hates Marisha Ray (the DM's wife who tends to play the blandest characters in the show) and her characters are just sexist shut ins but let's be honest, it's as much fangirls who hate Marisha for "getting in the way" of their fantasies with Mercer.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
And Wheaton is a joke, and yet, he actually does have a lot of fans and still gets TV gigs. He has almost 3 million followers on twitter. For reference, Ben Shapiro has 1.8 mil, Tucker Carlson, who is on TV every night, has around 2.40 mil. Talentless hack Felicia Day has almost 2.80 million.

Since follows are voluntary, indicate what people are going to see on their twitter feeds and how engaged they are with that person, I think they're a reasonable benchmark of cultural influence. Who do you think has more influence over millennials, who are primarily the demographic that uses twitter?
I should note that Twitter rigs the game and then some, after they started realizing that people were following "the wrong people" IE conservatives.

100% of all accounts they push in "recommended tweets/people to follow" are all liberal celebrities/politicians. Furthermore, they actively PUNISH users (but especially new users) if they subscribe "to the wrong people" or clicking on "follow" for too many "wrong people" within a short period of time; as far as locking their accounts and not unlocking it until they fork over a cell phone number so they can send the user an unlock code.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I should note that Twitter rigs the game and then some, after they started realizing that people were following "the wrong people" IE conservatives.

100% of all accounts they push in "recommended tweets/people to follow" are all liberal celebrities/politicians. Furthermore, they actively PUNISH users (but especially new users) if they subscribe "to the wrong people" or clicking on "follow" for too many "wrong people" within a short period of time; as far as locking their accounts and not unlocking it until they fork over a cell phone number so they can send the user an unlock code.
Oh, that's why that happened. I thought they just required a phone number these days.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I know this one might be an old hat. But, when Will agreed to read that "Read Player One" book (seriously fuck this book, like the movie but the book is trash), did he ever stop and say to himself "What in the FUCK am I reading here?!"
Why would he? The book is the same thing he bases most of his personality off of; I remember old shit.

Jaracainofthewind

kiwifarms.net
About as many as people who watch let’s plays, warhammer bat reps and card games of any variety.
No D&D isn't a competitive game. Quite frankly its all about reading your table more than anything. I DM differently for different groups.

Bat reps actually let you play better. But my Autism aside. It is pretty funny to see it leaving Day

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
He's actually LARPing. Jeez.
As if it could be any more obvious that this worthless never-was choad of a soy boy is blindingly jealous of a man who has a career unlike him.
Say what you like about Felix, but he has a dedicated following. Which is way more than wheaton could say. He's the 'famous for being famous' type. If it wasn't for a big bang theory episode, nobody'd know who he even is.

OrionWasFramed

kiwifarms.net
After catching up, I have to say I'm surprised there's been no reference to Day's unfortunate time on Magicians in season 3. The reception to her character has been, from what I've been able to tell... completely lackluster. Even TheMarySue is underwhelmed (though they partly seem upset because Day's character was sort of shoved in as a 'surprise! there was no leadup or warning or any actual attraction!' love interest when the main character -- Quentin -- was going all gay): https://www.themarysue.com/what-we-loved-and-hated-about-the-magicians-season-three/ :
After an episode watching Quintin and Eliot have an entire life together, all of a sudden Felicia Day’s character appears as Poppy Kline. She’s there to have some information about dragons, selfishly give Quintin one of the seven keys that brings about deep, suicidal depression and just be … quirky?
But as usual it's really just 'Felicia Day being Felicia Day'
I about quit watching the show because of her, but her character being so short-lived (she stops showing up pretty much without warning: I'm guessing the writers/network/something got the memo fast that no one gave af??) helped. I just wish shows would fucking learn their lesson to quit trying to wedge her in. She's not a seasoning you can just sprinkle on top.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it's not really an issue if it's like running in the background or in say podcast format. Hell, I'd say it works better as the later since you don't need to constantly jump back to the youtube page.
I mean.. It's the closest you can get to a real-time audio book. Even all the visuals such as die rolls and math is explained and said out loud. If anything it's better than a podcast, because you can't always assume the host is smiling or angry. A laugh has many meanings.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
I mean.. It's the closest you can get to a real-time audio book. Even all the visuals such as die rolls and math is explained and said out loud. If anything it's better than a podcast, because you can't always assume the host is smiling or angry. A laugh has many meanings.
Hm. Actually you have a point.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino