Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

MsStevieMarie

Failed Male
kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to watching the latest episode of The Rookie and Felicia has a small role as a CDC scientist. My partner and I audibly groaned when she appeared. She seemed off like she didn't want to be there and spoke with a weird tone in her voice like she was trying to sound mature. Amusingly had less than a minute screen time and most was spent in a hazmat suit.

Last edited:

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to watching the latest episode of The Rookie and Felicia has a small role as a CDC scientist. My partner and I audibly groaned when she appeared. She seemed off like she didn't want to be there and spoke with a weird tone in her voice like she was trying to sound mature. Amusingly had less than a minute screen time and most has spent in a hazmat suit.
I suddenly know what armor I need to give Veronica in my next New Vegas playthrough.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Updates on the Geek and Sundry network (it's dead Jim). ~88% decrease in Twitch subscribers since Critical Role announced their splitting from the network and their kickstarter made ~$11.4 million dollars (that's gotta sting). Very few of their Youtube episodes reach 10-15k in a month and only a couple make it to ~30k.The streaming Alpha service that appeared to be made for G+S is shutting down.

Peak viewers

Most of the of their shows get around 100-400 viewers

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I should note that Twitter rigs the game and then some, after they started realizing that people were following "the wrong people" IE conservatives.

100% of all accounts they push in "recommended tweets/people to follow" are all liberal celebrities/politicians. Furthermore, they actively PUNISH users (but especially new users) if they subscribe "to the wrong people" or clicking on "follow" for too many "wrong people" within a short period of time; as far as locking their accounts and not unlocking it until they fork over a cell phone number so they can send the user an unlock code.
Had that happened to me, no way I was going to give them a phone number either so I just let my old account died a few years ago and never returned. Tried Gab, walked away from those Alt Right fuckers and now no longer bother with micro blogging sites. Well except for Weibo because there's artists and toy designers I keep track of on there.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Updates on the Geek and Sundry network (it's dead Jim). ~88% decrease in Twitch subscribers since Critical Role announced their splitting from the network and their kickstarter made ~$11.4 million dollars (that's gotta sting). Very few of their Youtube episodes reach 10-15k in a month and only a couple make it to ~30k.The streaming Alpha service that appeared to be made for G+S is shutting down.
View attachment 745135
View attachment 745137
Peak viewers
View attachment 745166
That january cliff.

• Agree
Reactions: Jub-Jub

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
That january cliff.
No kidding, keeping all subs at twitch preferred partner status ($3 per $5 sub) in January they would receive ~$58,000, by April that's fallen to ~$7200 if they kept that status. If they lost that status then it's closer to ~$6,000 and i know of channels with more subs without the preferred status.

Everybody on the network should be looking for new jobs.

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 745135
View attachment 745137
Peak viewers
View attachment 745166
What's with the massive January '18 pop? Did they move to the network then?

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
What's with the massive January '18 pop? Did they move to the network then?
I don't know if promotions (like the resub for $1 month twitch has run, although that's typically Sep/Oct) or other things were occurring, but Critical Role Season 2 starts that month and there was massive amounts of hype for it. For example; the peak viewers graph of ~40k appears low (i've seen them between 50-60k), the Jan18 count hits 95,403 peak viewers

Last edited:

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
No kidding, keeping all subs at twitch preferred partner status ($3 per $5 sub) in January they would receive ~$58,000, by April that's fallen to ~$7200 if they kept that status. If they lost that status then it's closer to ~$6,000 and i know of channels with more subs without the preferred status.

Everybody on the network should be looking up instructions on making exit bags.
Fix'd.

Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's hoping to get his legion of fake nerd fans to go reeeeeing to the studio demanding that they make it, and that of course it would have a wonderfully diverse crew full of trans Vulcans and gay Betazoids (no Bolians tho they're uggo).

Thing is I doubt even they're listening to him anymore, he's done a few too many flounces and probably lost their rather short attention span.

• Horrifying
Reactions: SkeletonBias420

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net
He's hoping to get his legion of fake nerd fans to go reeeeeing to the studio demanding that they make it, and that of course it would have a wonderfully diverse crew full of trans Vulcans and gay Betazoids (no Bolians tho they're uggo).

Thing is I doubt even they're listening to him anymore, he's done a few too many flounces and probably lost their rather short attention span.
How would you even make an interesting story with Captain Crusher? Dude's brain is a Transwarp Drive. I mean, assuming the Traveller didn't ditch him once the Barely Legal thrill faded.

Reactions: Ghostse

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino