Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheImportantFart

Fart Herbert’s Dune
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they didn't give a show to Worf, they definitely aren't giving one to the most loathed character this side of Ensign Barclay.
Don’t compare Barclay to Wesley. Barclay was an awkward nerdy guy done right and was played excellently by Dwight Schultz. There’s a reason why he had staying power beyond The Next Generation while Wesley was literally cropped out of Nemesis.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don’t compare Barclay to Wesley. Barclay was an awkward nerdy guy done right and was played excellently by Dwight Schultz. There’s a reason why he had staying power beyond The Next Generation while Wesley was literally cropped out of Nemesis.
Flawed characters having positive development is a symptom of toxic masculinity.

A truly well written character is just arbitrarily perfect and right about everything the whole time and everyone around them is in total awe of them the whole time. If the fans respond negatively they are just nazi manbabies who fear the superior future

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Barclay was more fun. They didn't over expose him anyway. Whenever he popped up, I was like "Oh boy, how's he going to fuck up today?". I also liked the idea of someone being addicted to the Holodeck, because goddamn it, of course that would happen to somebody. And it was a little unique to have a Star Trek character who was kind of a fuck up. In TOS and TNG, everybody else was an expert at their job. They'd fuck up from time to time, sure, but generally they were portrayed as competent members of the crew. Barclay, while obviously smart, was allowed to be a bit more of a, for lack of a better comparison, Gomer Pyle type that had to overcome some personal flaw that was messing everything up.

Wesley, admittedly, got more tolerable in his later seasons (3 and 4). I wanted to murder him with my bare hands in Season 1, but he easier to tolerate when they took focus off of him and explored his bond with Picard rather than making him the perfect little know it all that can solve every issue. Now if you ask me if I missed him after he was gone, I'd tell you not really.

I guess it was a case of less is more. Barclay wasn't used that much, so when he did show up, it felt like a treat and I could kind of tell what I was in for in that episode. With Wesley, he's a big reason why Season 1 was a little rough and he (and the show as a whole) got better when they cut back on him.

Plank

kiwifarms.net
Wheaton opened his big soy hole to talk about the posibility of a Star Trek show with Wesley Crusher being a Federation captain. just shut the hell up Wesley!
Not hard to imagine.

Wesley's captain's chair is placed in one of the back corners of the deck.
His first officer is a sassy black woman who doesn't let Wesley speak unless spoken to.
First officer/Captain pegging becomes cannon.
Episodes tackle the standard Sci-Fi big ideas: manspreading, muh-wage gap...
Every enemy alien species leader is Trump.

werewolf rape erotica

i got a cum tribute once
kiwifarms.net
Don’t compare Barclay to Wesley. Barclay was an awkward nerdy guy done right and was played excellently by Dwight Schultz. There’s a reason why he had staying power beyond The Next Generation.
The reason being, of course, that Dwight Schultz likes paying gigs and the Voyager appearances were easy money. Same with Marina Sirtis.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
The reason being, of course, that Dwight Schultz likes paying gigs and the Voyager appearances were easy money. Same with Marina Sirtis.
Humorously, Schultz's politics skew right rather than left.

And a big ol' :agree: to everyone commenting on how fun Barclay was to watch. Yes, he was a bit of a fuckup, but he was very, very human. I'd happily watch a series of ST shorts about his trials and travails. The episode with his transporter phobia was both awesome and feelsworthy.

On a side note, Barclay also popped up in at least one novel, Immortal Coil. Amusingly, he was written as competent (and even insightful), but terribly prone to accidents. The crew initially finds him sitting vigil next to an injured teammate, sleeping; Geordi very carefully removes the meal tray from Barclay's lap before waking him up, knowing full well Barclay's going to rocket out of the chair when he does. Good times.

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
So what's he's saying is he got his dick chopped off?

What an incredibly long winded and faggy story. "I met this cool older guy who loves the same arcade game as me on while I was on vacation. He was a lot better than me, but after practicing when I got home I'm consistently beating his top score and I'm proud of it". It's still as autistic as fuck, but 90% less soy.

break these cuffs

kiwifarms.net
I'm confused. Did he write that story in 1980s and just posted it now or what's going on?
No, he's such a numale that he spent his time on a recent vacation playing some shitty arcade game and then obsessively played it when he got home. Remember this is the same guy who's wife and her son go on vacation without him and fuck.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
One the one hand, I can sympathize with this arcade machine story, but on the other hand, what an autistic example of oversharing to put out on your social media as a "nerd celebrity":
View attachment 754163

An example of the game in question:

Dude's acting out an episode of Bob's Burgers for fuck sake. :story:
View attachment 754167
What a stupid post right down to him not naming the vacation and constantly being coy about it. No one cares where you and your wife’s sons went on vacation.

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
No, he's such a numale that he spent his time on a recent vacation playing some shitty arcade game and then obsessively played it when he got home. Remember this is the same guy who's wife and her son go on vacation without him and fuck.
Ken has to be an imaginary character then. No one even plays those old arcade machines except for the novelty of it or for a bit of nostalgia, and no one gives a shit who's the "best in their town" at them. I can definitely believe he played it and saw a score higher than his and then spent weeks trying to beat it though.

break these cuffs

kiwifarms.net
Ken has to be an imaginary character then. No one even plays those old arcade machines except for the novelty of it or for a bit of nostalgia, and no one gives a shit who's the "best in their town" at them. I can definitely believe he played it and saw a score higher than his and then spent weeks trying to beat it though.
My guess is that Ken is a retired guy and regular at the pizza place, or wherever, that has the machine and saw an autistic soyboy playing his favorite game so he struck up a conversation. He could easily be fake as well. Will was relating the big fish in a small pond finding out where they stand in the wider world through the eyes of a child because he's never grown up and has the worldview of a child.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that Ken is a retired guy and regular at the pizza place, or wherever, that has the machine and saw an autistic soyboy playing his favorite game so he struck up a conversation. He could easily be fake as well. Will was relating the big fish in a small pond finding out where they stand in the wider world through the eyes of a child because he's never grown up and has the worldview of a child.
It's even sadder if KEN is actually the default top scorer for the game, and the entire thing is a headcanon.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino