Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that Ken is a retired guy and regular at the pizza place, or wherever, that has the machine and saw an autistic soyboy playing his favorite game so he struck up a conversation. He could easily be fake as well. Will was relating the big fish in a small pond finding out where they stand in the wider world through the eyes of a child because he's never grown up and has the worldview of a child.
When he says KEN was an "extraordinarily kind man," I assume that means he used plenty of butter to grease up before docking in Wil's shuttle bay, if you catch my drift.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When he says KEN was an "extraordinarily kind man," I assume that means he used plenty of butter to grease up before docking in Wil's shuttle bay, if you catch my drift.
Either that or he had enough restraint not to smash the snivelling little shit in the face the moment he started lisping at him, which in and of itself set him aside from every other man in Wil's life so far that had not been paid in some way to be around him

Reactions: Koby_Fish

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
So what's he's saying is he got his dick chopped off?

What an incredibly long winded and faggy story. "I met this cool older guy who loves the same arcade game as me on while I was on vacation. He was a lot better than me, but after practicing when I got home I'm consistently beating his top score and I'm proud of it". It's still as autistic as fuck, but 90% less soy.
It would have been mildly inspiring.

This is why children should be required to play sports.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
What a stupid post right down to him not naming the vacation and constantly being coy about it. No one cares where you and your wife’s sons went on vacation.
Seriously. It's one thing to be smart and not talk about your vacation while you're actually on vacation, but once you're back there's no reason to hold back the details. The only legitimate reason why I could think he might not name the details if it was related to some (really minor given who this is) acting job and since nothing's been announced he can't say anything about it. But even then he could just lie about where he was at, still call it a vacation and not an acting gig, and the whole thing would've been a lot less smug.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Seriously. It's one thing to be smart and not talk about your vacation while you're actually on vacation, but once you're back there's no reason to hold back the details. The only legitimate reason why I could think he might not name the details if it was related to some (really minor given who this is) acting job and since nothing's been announced he can't say anything about it. But even then he could just lie about where he was at, still call it a vacation and not an acting gig, and the whole thing would've been a lot less smug.
Maybe he went to Bangkok for underage prostitutes.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So, I assume you already mentioned this, but in case anyone has missed it: Wil Wheaton seems pretty active on Medium. I am myself a writer there so ended up being a bit shocked to see his content on there. It's pretty shit too, a lot of egotistical nonsense, glorifying his past etc.

https://medium.com/@wilw
http://archive.li/s603m
Sad. You think even a Z-lister like him could get some "opinion" blog on some actual reputable name "news" site so it looks like he's not just some nobody. He seriously couldn't get one of those dumb Grauniad commentisfree blogs?

• Informative
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sad. You think even a Z-lister like him could get some "opinion" blog on some actual reputable name "news" site so it looks like he's not just some nobody. He seriously couldn't get one of those dumb Grauniad commentisfree blogs?
Nah, this is the schtick of Millennial-aiming pseudo-celebrities and content creators. They like to stick on social media sites, including relatively obscure ones, so they can pretend to be "among the people". It's why he and other creepy weirdos like John Green have tumblrs when most of the rest of the celeb world treats it like the social media equivalent of a leper colony. They think it makes them look "accessible", while actually they're just using it as yet another press release outlet.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if posted yet but...
View attachment 756634Must have biceps of steel with all the Nazis he’s punched, look at those arms.
He looks anxious and nervous about wearing such a politically provocative shirt in public, almost as if he is afraid he will be the one being punched by a Nazi. At least those alt-right MAGA hat people do it with a modicum of self-confidence, more or less.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
The whole arcade machine story is just weird to me. I'm in the same generational demographic as Wil; I lived through those halcyon 80's and early 90's, with the dim arcades lit only by the glow of their CRTs. And trying to one-up over the 'other guy's initials was very much only an 80's thing in my opinion. Maybe it survived into the 90's but I never saw it.

But who goes on vacation, finds a Mr. Do! (seriously, Wil? Mr. Do!?) machine, and then obsessively plays it to beat the high score? To the point where you go home and (I presume) play it via emulator?

Wil is a very strange man, and would probably benefit from some therapy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino