Careercow Wil Wheaton + Felicia Day - The "Man" who soy'd the World and the Fakest of Geek Girls, SJW sexual harassment fence-sitters

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Pick a side

• Wil "Soyboy" Wheaton

• Felicia "Crybaby" Day

• That shotgun’s looking pretty good right about now...

• Just shut the fuck up Wesley

• Felicia blew me for this vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Felicia is apparently going to ride this "awkward geek girl" thing into the ground long after menopause. This looks fucking AWFUL, even by 'you go girl!', self-help drivel standards.

Jesus christ Felica. This is embarassing. Just sell your bathwater to thirsty beta incels like a normal e-whore.

fuck you @Waluigi_Galleani for beating me to that

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
This whiny bitch...

...In another reply, Wheaton noted that the answers he gave to the outlet were not even genuine. “I recall being asked the questions, and doing my best to give the answers my parents would want to hear,” he said. “Back then, I was still hopeful that I could somehow get my dad to like me.”

But regardless of his past, Wheaton wrote that he’s grateful to be where he is now. “I have been through so much pain, and I hurt, still, a lot. But I love my life right now, and even though it hurt, and I STILL hurt, that’s all part of the tapestry of my life,” he said.
Wil's at it again, crying like a little girl about all the fame and money. Which means that some fortunate brother is gonna get the fuck of his life after Anne consoles this pud (yet again) then goes "shopping for the afternoon".

Last edited:

break these cuffs

Al Qaeda Jada
kiwifarms.net
This whiny bitch...

Wil's at it again, crying like a little girl about all the fame and money. Which mean that some fortunate brother is gonna get the fuck of his life after Anne consoles this pud (yet again) then goes "shopping for the afternoon".

I'll give Wil that being a child actor sucks a lot of dick, sometimes literally, with everyone including your parents trying to exploit you. My issue is, how the fuck old is he now? He's had decades to work through this and has the money and means to do just that. How he talks about this would be a lot different if he weren't trying to hang onto his victimhood.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
I'll give Wil that being a child actor sucks a lot of dick, sometimes literally, with everyone including your parents trying to exploit you. My issue is, how the fuck old is he now? He's had decades to work through this and has the money and means to do just that. How he talks about this would be a lot different if he weren't trying to hang onto his victimhood.
His victimhood is the only thing keeping him relevant these days.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
This whiny bitch...

Wil's at it again, crying like a little girl about all the fame and money. Which means that some fortunate brother is gonna get the fuck of his life after Anne consoles this pud (yet again) then goes "shopping for the afternoon".

He desperately needs the attention now that Big Bang Theory finally ended. He's probably scared shitless that he doesn't have any show to give him regular guest star roles now.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The trailer for the new Picard show just dropped. Somehow I doubt that Patrick Stewart was begging Wil to sign on as his costar.
They brought back Jeri Ryan. I think she might be slightly more of a draw than a jowly, pudgy manchild that everyone hated when he was on the show.

The moment Wee Willy saw her in the preview, his hopes of weaseling his way onto that show probably died.