Will Noble / Sarah Noble / sarahlicity / Sceptre / TinTower - "KILL ALL MEN" Activist, Pedo and Racist, Banned from Wikipedia Multiple Times, Waged War against ED

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this guy really just a rat king? I remember him when he was notorious for being one of the biggest idiots on Wikipedia, as shown in his ED article, years before he went troon.
Basically in addition to what @yawning sneasel said, Cathy Brennan is this cow's greatest trigger. His name on Twitter right now has "Fake Goth" in it and I'm sure there's way more of this Zinnia / NekoArc / Laurelai ass kissing he's done and there is a website where they list sarahlicity as being one of Laurelai's asspatters and I think I saw at least 10 different names on there too.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God I hate selfie-tards.

They produce nothing of value and they constantly shitpost their faces on the internet. Do any of these cretins think that people get popular this way? Constantly taking and publishing pictures of all the places you are is a good way to get stalked. Nobody cares, unless they're a serial killer. These people are complete morons.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember this critter from his silly little war against ED. Had no idea he'd been trolled into a tranny.

Who's next? I'm starting to suspect that all cows eventually evolve into trannys. My heart says TJ Church; my mind says Mr. Rapp.
Only the most autistic ones and this guy was autistic was fuck. Some of the spergiest trannies in rat king just happen to also be autistic. I heard there's a correlation between autism and gender dysphoria.

Internet War Criminal

Making America Great Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only the most autistic ones and this guy was autistic was fuck. Some of the spergiest trannies in rat king just happen to also be autistic. I heard there's a correlation between autism and gender dysphoria.
Sane people are rarely funny in a lolcow ways, and sane people do not become trannies

Trombonista

Yeah! You're dead, Becky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was willing to give this one the benefit of the doubt about being trans until I saw him interact with Pissboy Belmont on Twitter.

• Informative
Reactions: Hellfire

Goodbye Horses

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, the tranny so toxic even SA took the earliest opportunity to run him out on a rail. Got run out of D&D for posting a picture of a coconut in response to a black guy he disagreed with and got run out of TVIV for constant tranny-related reeeeing in the UKTV thread.

The posts with the actual racism are lost to the archives and I'll be fucked if I'm paying for that shit. Every once in a while though he pops back up to test the waters and see if he's been forgiven, but whatever you say about the sad bastards in the UK Marxism Thread, you can't say they don't know how to hold a grudge:

tintower1.jpg
tintower2.jpg
tintower3.jpg