Will/Should Biden Be Impeached After the Midterm Election?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Will/Should Biden Be Impeached After the Midterm Election?

• He will be impeached and I would support it.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • He will be impeached but I would not support it.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • He will not be impeached but I think he should be.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • He will not be impeached and I think he shouldn't be.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Mothra1988

kiwifarms.net
Frankly, I don't have an opinion right now on whether I would support this, but it's a possibility. With 33 percent approval in a recent poll for Biden, Republicans might be set to take both the house and the senate. That of course means there will be congress lead investigations of his administration by Republicans and that could lead to impeachment.

What he could be impeached for I would leave that up to replies to decide, but considering Trump was impeached for things like a phone call to the Ukraine, it could be anything really. That Pandora's box has already been opened.

Of course, just because they can does not mean they will. They could think Biden is so weak that impeachment would be overkill and produce a backlash from people tired of impeachment. But then again, Trump was impeached unsuccessfully twice, so they may think turnabout is fair play in regards to whatever articles they come up with.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what impeached means. I he going to be turned into a peach?

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
kiwifarms.net
If there aren’t 67 votes in the Senate to convict, and if House leadership KNOWS beforehand that there aren’t 67 votes in the Senate to convict, then Impeachment is a waste of time. With that said, the GOP is no better than the Dems so once they’re back running the House I expect they’ll waste their time and our money on Impeachment instead of doing anything important.

Joe Swanson

Hey Peter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only impeachable offence Biden is capable of committing at this point is public nuditity and/or defecation

Last edited:

Mike Stoklasa

v=YbsRfRmL5Kc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course not. The good guys don't get impeached! And I am not sure he has done anything impeachable.

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
Nigga, they couldn't even actually impeach Nixon. Why now?

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
kiwifarms.net
Nigga, they couldn't even actually impeach Nixon. Why now?
Nixon left office voluntarily only after being informed that there were 67 votes in the Senate for conviction. He was told that if he didn’t resign and thereby forced a Senate Trial, that he would lose that trial and be removed from office.

He was also told that his voluntary resignation would be the end of the whole thing for him, and it was. Ford issued his pardon of Nixon, and Nixon fucked off back to CA to live out his retirement. If Nixon had not resigned, had insisted on a Senate Trial, lost there, (which he was sure to do since the Senators had already been polled and 67 votes to convict were already there without a trial even commencing), and been removed from office, he wouldn’t have gotten that pardon from Ford and would have been open to criminal prosecution and civil suits upon his removal and his opponents were champing at the bit to charge Nixon and drag him through the Courts.

Ford’s pardon of Nixon was what doomed him as President, BTW. The Media even back then were staunch “Leftists” and absolutely crucified Ford over it and never let up. SNL forced the “clumsy retard” meme into reality and Ford never shook it off. Fun fact, when Ford died, Chevy Chase was invited to his funeral by Ford’s family. Their thinking was that his portrayal of Ford was for laughs and not due to personal animus. Chase refused the invitation because the opposite was true. Chase and Lorne Michaels despised Ford and once Ford pardoned Nixon they endeavored along with everyone else in the Media to trash him in any way possible in the run-up to Election ‘76, and that’s how we got a sweater-wearing peanut farmer as President that one time.