Will the Beg-a-thon be a payday? - Let's see how well we read the paypigs

Will the PigRoach get a PayDay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
Okay I know I personally think it's gonna flop, Dave seems to think it's gonna flop, but @actually has been pretty confident it'll payout.

With 12ish hours before it's due to start, who thinks he'll have a payday? I'm defining this as at least double his normal stream totals- so around $1100 if I'm reading things correctly.

Poll is gonna be public, I want everyone to stand by their calls!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pargon

Equinox_

Binge Monster tbh
kiwifarms.net
I think it will. I'm not watching the stream tonight. But what some people on the farms/twitter seem to be saying. He's going hard on a guilt trip, and I think he'll do the same tomorrow and go all in. He's going to do his usual long sigh, talk in his "muh depression" voice and get them pity christmas donations.

• Agree
Reactions: Wurstbrot

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With 12ish hours before it's due to start, who thinks he'll have a payday? I'm defining this as at least double his normal stream totals- so around $1100 if I'm reading things correctly.
FYI, double his normal streams would be more like $500-600 total (subs + cheers + tips). My guess that it'll be a payday is based on the assumption that Phil's whale tippers (flybeast, afghanistan, and so on) show up. If they don't, it'll be a normal stream at best.

• Informative
Reactions: Pargon

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it now, you'll have story time with the goutfather. One or two whales will give early, and that will spur him on a long, drawn out story about his misery and suffering. However, the tips will dry up in the first 30 mins and Dave will end looking more depressed than when he started. There will also be low interest from the mods, to the point that Dave will start manually banning left and right.

The content? More rehashed, mindless garbage. Not even worth memeing.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it now, you'll have story time with the goutfather. One or two whales will give early, and that will spur him on a long, drawn out story about his misery and suffering. However, the tips will dry up in the first 30 mins and Dave will end looking more depressed than when he started. There will also be low interest from the mods, to the point that Dave will start manually banning left and right.

The content? More rehashed, mindless garbage. Not even worth memeing.
This could be interesting. It'd be something of a project, but would anyone be willing to track the times (and amount) of tips? Could combine that with the cheers and see if the patterns match.

• Winner
Reactions: Destro1986

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
Crosspost from the main thread:
Not surprised. he is well over fed with the emerald_seven $12k at this point. he probably tries to motivate himself to do the begging stream and over come his hurt ego but then his belly reminds him its already quite full and loses the motivation.

• Disagree
Reactions: Destro1986

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
Not surprised. he is well over fed with the emerald_seven $12k at this point. he probably tries to motivate himself to do the begging stream and over come his hurt ego but then his belly reminds him its already quite full and loses the motivation.
Man I don't know this is a new type of behavior. I think he's really upset about this for some reason.

Holy shit guys we came out at exactly 50/50 lol

The community is so torn on what the new twist is going to be it's rather exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: actually
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino