• ”You're the one posting about ann coulter rape fantasies”

Will the Beg-a-thon be a payday?Let's see how well we read the paypigs

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Destro1986, Dec 26, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

Will the PigRoach get a PayDay?

Poll closed Dec 27, 2018.
  1. Of course! Everyone is very "festive" this time of year!

50.0%
  2. No! He's squeezed the paypigs too hard and they done squealed!

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay I know I personally think it's gonna flop, Dave seems to think it's gonna flop, but @actually has been pretty confident it'll payout.

With 12ish hours before it's due to start, who thinks he'll have a payday? I'm defining this as at least double his normal stream totals- so around $1100 if I'm reading things correctly.

Poll is gonna be public, I want everyone to stand by their calls!

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I think it will. I'm not watching the stream tonight. But what some people on the farms/twitter seem to be saying. He's going hard on a guilt trip, and I think he'll do the same tomorrow and go all in. He's going to do his usual long sigh, talk in his "muh depression" voice and get them pity christmas donations.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Equinox_

Equinox_ Binge Monster tbh

kiwifarms.net
  3. FYI, double his normal streams would be more like $500-600 total (subs + cheers + tips). My guess that it'll be a payday is based on the assumption that Phil's whale tippers (flybeast, afghanistan, and so on) show up. If they don't, it'll be a normal stream at best.

• Informative Informative x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm calling it now, you'll have story time with the goutfather. One or two whales will give early, and that will spur him on a long, drawn out story about his misery and suffering. However, the tips will dry up in the first 30 mins and Dave will end looking more depressed than when he started. There will also be low interest from the mods, to the point that Dave will start manually banning left and right.

The content? More rehashed, mindless garbage. Not even worth memeing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    PomegranateKing

PomegranateKing Spooky scary pomegranates

kiwifarms.net
  5. This could be interesting. It'd be something of a project, but would anyone be willing to track the times (and amount) of tips? Could combine that with the cheers and see if the patterns match.

• Winner Winner x 1
    actually

kiwifarms.net
  6. He's gonna be starting well into my work day but I'll try and keep track when I'm around

• Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Depends on whether or not he wears the black begging shirt

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  8. He needs to pay and bring out the kat if he wants a payday.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. You can't get dissappointed if you anticipate it. Of course his porky ass will be saved against all odds.

But I welcome the surprise of being wrong.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Phil's not confident enough in the podcast to have it so I assume him pushing it off is trying to generate pity for more donations.

I don't think it'll work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Not surprised. he is well over fed with the emerald_seven $12k at this point. he probably tries to motivate himself to do the begging stream and over come his hurt ego but then his belly reminds him its already quite full and loses the motivation.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Man I don't know this is a new type of behavior. I think he's really upset about this for some reason.

Holy shit guys we came out at exactly 50/50 lol

The community is so torn on what the new twist is going to be it's rather exciting.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #13 Destro1986, Dec 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Well, even with (or because of?) the delays, I think we can safely declare the begathon a bust in terms of producing large whale tips and cheers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    actually

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.