Will the "new normal" ever truly end?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Jarch6

kiwifarms.net
You cannot now believe that you will ever feel better. But this is not true. You are sure to be happy again. Knowing this, truly believing it will make you less miserable now. - Abraham Lincoln

Inspiration from a bit of Getting Over It; Despite my general pessimism about the human condition it would only take a small but dedicated number to reject enslavement and inspire the rest of the masses to undo their shackles. If not that, then consider that an empire built on lies cannot last forever as was the case in the soviet union.

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
kiwifarms.net
Inspiration from a bit of Getting Over It; Despite my general pessimism about the human condition it would only take a small but dedicated number to reject enslavement and inspire the rest of the masses to undo their shackles. If not that, then consider that an empire built on lies cannot last forever as was the case in the soviet union.
Nothing lasts forever, doesn’t matter if an “empire” is “built on lies” or a rock-solid foundation of truth. Nothing lasts forever

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
Nothing lasts forever, doesn’t matter if an “empire” is “built on lies” or a rock-solid foundation of truth. Nothing lasts forever
But it can inspire newer, better societies. The United States would have just been another monarchy without the Roman Republic.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never let it bother me. To this day i still walk into businesses and restaurants with no mask on. Anyone that questions me about it comes across as unhinged. Because the simple truth is I know I am not crazy. They are.

Don't let insane people dictate the terms of your reality. I don't and I could not be happier for it.

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
kiwifarms.net
But it can inspire newer, better societies. The United States would have just been another monarchy without the Roman Republic.
What’s the USA now? So in 245 years it’s gone from birth to peak and now descent into its eventual doom. The Roman Republic/Empire lasted how long again? Because it lasted a lot longer than 300 years.

Maybe 1500 years from now the USA inspires some other society. Hopefully that one lasts longer than the USA did. I wish them luck though I’m not optimistic about their chances, human nature being what it is and all.

AvROX

kiwifarms.net
I never let it bother me. To this day i still walk into businesses and restaurants with no mask on. Anyone that questions me about it comes across as unhinged. Because the simple truth is I know I am not crazy. They are.

Don't let insane people dictate the terms of your reality. I don't and I could not be happier for it.

The voice of reason.

Get off social media, YouTube, etc, and suddenly you're not bombarded with case counts and hourly reminders of this overhyped pandemic.

behavioral swamp thang

Let my people BEEZE - Moses
kiwifarms.net
Breh nah. They already talking about permafrost melting and releasing prehistoric diseases. It will always be something.

Random Generator 3

kiwifarms.net
The voice of reason.

Get off social media, YouTube, etc, and suddenly you're not bombarded with case counts and hourly reminders of this overhyped pandemic.

Hate to say it, but my social media life is much more sane than the reality outside my door as far as Covid goes.

I'm in a blue town, surrounded by people, many wearing K95 masks everywhere. They cry in happiness when their kids get vaxxed, decorate their Xmas trees w masks, and openly talk about how unvaxxed people belong in camps. Most stores will trespass you for not masking, and the places that don't, are full of people glaring or talking shit to you about it.

These people and the gov want make masks permanent, and are doubling down on all the measures that are proving non effective. All evidence that goes against their belief in vax n mask is shut out, and you're seen as selfish for disagreeing.

Then you drive out of town, and it's like the pandemic never existed. I go online, and easily avoid covid hysteria across the few social media I use.

Crystal Golem

You gotta alog em and you gotta keep aloggin em
kiwifarms.net
Its just going to be a series of rugs pulled out from under the feet of whoever thinks they have things figured out from now on.

Things will change a bit and the vaxx proselytizers will probably take a series of Ls in the coming years but this won't be shared by the media and adminstrations that pushed it and the people who went all in on this will ttake the brunt of the blame with a few sacrificial lambs thrown in as well. This is why people like Fauci have been put on such pedestals so they can act as scape goats later. Articles will be published by the same rags that told you to disown your grandmother about how the isolation of COVID was compounded by the meaness of partisanship and how it should have been a time of coming together.

Then when the antivaxx people are sufficiently high on their own farts they'll turn it around again and form some new reason to hate each other probably just in time for trump to run in 2024.

Take a look at the coverage and see that even fully in the tank publications are now priming their readers with stories about the human experiences of COVID many of which paint a nasty picture and while not coming out and saying it point firmly towards some of the tangible mismanagement which has gone on at the hands of authority figures.

This one in particular stands out to me as one which probably would have been glossed over earlier this year. The idea that authority could be corrupt or incompetent seems to have been verboten until recently.

Mnutu

kiwifarms.net
Breh nah. They already talking about permafrost melting and releasing prehistoric diseases. It will always be something.
Wouldn’t they be far less dangerous and too simple to do anything? We’ve had how many complex diseases come and go, I can’t imagine anything from millions of years ago posing a serious threat.