• ”my parents for a while refused to see my transitioning as anything other than a manifestation of my autism.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Will the Seattle Mcmansion being put on the market end all hostilities?

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Ruthless54, Nov 24, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Or the beginning?

Attached Files:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  2. What hostilities?

Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  3. The kind that effect the ability to sell the house at top market value

kiwifarms.net
  4. So...I guess people can spam HAR and say the house is a site of orgies and the carpet has cum stains.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Only half of that statement is true.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Hatoful Dandy

Hatoful Dandy Minstrel of Sorrow

kiwifarms.net
  6. The jokes on you! DSP has hardwood floors, not carpet! Phil had to buy lots of rugs because wood "makes his legs hurt".

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. excuse YOU, they were memory foam MATS!

• Informative Informative x 2
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Nobody tried to block the sale when Phil put the CT condo on the market so far as we know, so I doubt they would do it for the Serious Adult House either. Folks here/in Tevin's orbit either don't care enough to bring autistic Internet drama into real life or are too incompetent to get anyone to take them seriously.

All that being said, Phil's godawful job of maintenance is going to tank the property's value if he ever puts it on the market-most guides for prospective buyers have guidance to the effect of "don't take the current owner at his/her word, have the building inspector check it out before you sign anything". Just from the videos he's posted we know the place has mold problems, a faulty water heater, etc.

EDIT: Also, between how much importance he puts on the house/move to Seattle in general, I don't think he is going to sell it even if money is tight. His ego is too bound up in the place to let that happen.

• Like Like x 1
    #8 twattycake, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.