Infected William "Billy D" Usher / cyguration & ̶O̶n̶e̶I̶r̶a̶t̶e̶G̶a̶m̶e̶r̶ OneAngryGamer (oneangrygamer.net) - A Manchild Anime Tiddy & Loli Fan Sargon Ally & Gaming's Uncle Ruckus alongside his Base of Authoritarian Wingnuts who hate The Gays™ & Overwatch; Definitely Not (((Nazis)))

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Senior Frogmin

kiwifarms.net
These people write like Terry Davis, just without being funny or talented at anything.
You could say another similarity is that they are paranoid. Terry was paranoid about the CIA,
Billy and Co. are paranoid about the animu tiddy games being censored.
According to one of Billy's former employees on Twitter, big bad nigger Billy is too bitch ass to say cunt.
Really? Didn’t he say that in his scam citizen rant?

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
You could say another similarity is that they are paranoid. Terry was paranoid about the CIA,
Billy and Co. are paranoid about the animu tiddy games being censored.

Really? Didn’t he say that in his scam citizen rant?
He may have....Im just going off comments from the latest KFM/OAG Twitter slap fight.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
Naturally, you don't even deserve to exist you extremelly boring skunk fucking furfaggot.

Angry? Nah. You're just beta, docile, and soft. Keep gurgling Billy Ushers cum you obsessed sperm guzzler. That's the only thing stopping you from throwing your sorry ass off your synagogues roof.

Your empty degenerate post suppose to do something? You domesticated cuck wizards ever heard of punchlines, hmm? Brainless castrated manchildren like you are the reason you're living in this timeline. Producing breast tard cum that has more soy in it than the chai latte Null shares with his pimps . Why would I project anything, niglet? My life is as mysterious as your gender. Your IQ really isn't high enough for you to even approach me, you religious school drop out full exceptional individual.

Bitch, go fix me a tuna sandwich before I jam my meat puppet so far up your wrinkly anal cavity your bloodshot eyes will pop out like Jim Carrey's did in the Mask.

Impotence? Why bring your erectile dysfunction dilemma into this you low testosterone having huge autist? My "rage" is impotent you say? Spoken like a true covered in coon cum, delta that takes it up the mouth, every night, proudly & happily. Drop the location of the women's shelter you're at if you wanna see how "impotent" my rage is, and I'll show you what the other end of your circumcised Pissraeli pinky dick looks like, you greasy ass gravy.

Wouldn't help you if you tried.

You seem rather triggered by one of the easiest things to do on this site not counting your love interest.(oh you noticed the speed of my rating fedorafag? As expected from someone who leaves his old invalid moms basement less frequently than her furniture does. Had to be slow, was too busy cucking a few wives to make sure you cuck maestros stay cucked :biggrin: no joke I fucked them so hard when we were finished their booty whistled when they walked to the car View attachment 1139313 )

No, definitely not me. I'm very much alive, with a cock so big I have to tuck it in my sock, before I leave the house.Your alzheimer's prevented you from bringing up this part:View attachment 1139343

You shouldn't shitpost when you clearly have the critical thinking skills of a brain dead inbred soylent. I wouldn't laugh if I were you, why spread the coronavirus here? Besides, I wager your trap has worse stenches than the glory hole that was used to create you.

Exactly the opposite. You revolting sodomite ghouls mention my name more often than your camel mouth mentions syria, you towel headed too pussy to become a suicide bomber goat fucker.

Oh look everyone. The courageous big boned 'wommin' strikes again. I swear on your diabetes your two dads keep your tourettes having spergy sickly ass alive. so they could keep collecting your pension.

How's chemo working for you? You early rejected concept of doctor eggman if he was on a pure soy diet.

^ This brain traumatized confirmed virgin sounds like that body the cockroach alien took control of in Men In Black.

It appears this dick spit of a site is still having vegetables for holidays. I take it back, you're a single digit IQ having failord. Words can't describe how exceptional you are.
BUT numbers can "ShadowDoc"/10. I gotta be honest with you fool, if there was a contest for losers you'd be 2nd. You know it, you genetic abomination you.

Masochistic cunt shuttle, you're not creative enough to do what I do you, you absolute bland fag cannon abortion fairy. Also I never had a Twatter, but even if I did I could always close it, however your down syndrome and space black skin is forever. Oh and your HIV is also not a personality trait. Motherfucker.

Fake & gay, just like your shut in city cucked blacked ass. I've humiliated you deltas so bad you had to go cry about it on Twatter when you finished with your mental break down here.
I'm proud to say that I made you queers a bunch of new pissholes to be used in your future homo orgies, with my roasts, you hives of subhuman scum.

Just wait a little big longer and you'll be queefing a different tune outta your stretched, used up, worn out shit infested blacked fronthole.

Are you actually that much of a blacked cuck virtuoso? LMAO

If it isn't Schmuel the slimy insufferable disjointed Jew cunt. Still enjoying your dying from disappointment fathers watch he sold you as a gift?
You're like a double glory hole in a wheel chair with a receding hair line & autism.

Why would children play with you? Seriously and this parasitic jobless shut in gaylord pedophile wonders why hes not allowed within 100 yards of a school. Doubt a broke NEET moron with ADHD like you can even afford a console. Your only chance to interact with kids would be luring them into the sewers where you live using balloons and paper boats.

Looks like my hazmat suit that is meant to protect me from your intensive african HIV is deteriorating, just like your deformed cancerous brains. You are a bunch of laughable pathetic low IQ infantiles, keep posting me humiliating you on all those feminine bitch sites you go to, hell you can print it on paper and show it to your 2 very liberal fathers. I'll be back to fuck your site and your spergy autism won't save you. Your sorry nigger asses will get the rope NO exceptions.
Pic related:View attachment 1139427
you should probably save everyone a lot of time and just kill yourself. you seem like the sort of person who starts of stupid and only gets more exceptional with time. the reddit-tier posting is embarrassing enough but you can't even surpass /pol/ levels of aggressive racism. sad!

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Logan

Lieutenant Lucy
kiwifarms.net
Naturally, you don't even deserve to exist you extremelly boring skunk fucking furfaggot.

Angry? Nah. You're just beta, docile, and soft. Keep gurgling Billy Ushers cum you obsessed sperm guzzler. That's the only thing stopping you from throwing your sorry ass off your synagogues roof.

Your empty degenerate post suppose to do something? You domesticated cuck wizards ever heard of punchlines, hmm? Brainless castrated manchildren like you are the reason you're living in this timeline. Producing breast tard cum that has more soy in it than the chai latte Null shares with his pimps . Why would I project anything, niglet? My life is as mysterious as your gender. Your IQ really isn't high enough for you to even approach me, you religious school drop out full exceptional individual.

Bitch, go fix me a tuna sandwich before I jam my meat puppet so far up your wrinkly anal cavity your bloodshot eyes will pop out like Jim Carrey's did in the Mask.

Impotence? Why bring your erectile dysfunction dilemma into this you low testosterone having huge autist? My "rage" is impotent you say? Spoken like a true covered in coon cum, delta that takes it up the mouth, every night, proudly & happily. Drop the location of the women's shelter you're at if you wanna see how "impotent" my rage is, and I'll show you what the other end of your circumcised Pissraeli pinky dick looks like, you greasy ass gravy.

You seem rather triggered by one of the easiest things to do on this site not counting your love interest.(oh you noticed the speed of my rating fedorafag? As expected from someone who leaves his old invalid moms basement less frequently than her furniture does. Had to be slow, was too busy cucking a few wives to make sure you cuck maestros stay cucked :biggrin: no joke I fucked them so hard when we were finished their booty whistled when they walked to the car View attachment 1139313 )

No, definitely not me. I'm very much alive, with a cock so big I have to tuck it in my sock, before I leave the house.Your alzheimer's prevented you from bringing up this part:View attachment 1139343

You shouldn't shitpost when you clearly have the critical thinking skills of a brain dead inbred soylent. I wouldn't laugh if I were you, why spread the coronavirus here? Besides, I wager your trap has worse stenches than the glory hole that was used to create you.

Exactly the opposite. You revolting sodomite ghouls mention my name more often than your camel mouth mentions syria, you towel headed too pussy to become a suicide bomber goat fucker.

Oh look everyone. The courageous big boned 'wommin' strikes again. I swear on your diabetes your two dads keep your tourettes having spergy sickly ass alive. so they could keep collecting your pension.

How's chemo working for you? You early rejected concept of doctor eggman if he was on a pure soy diet.

^ This brain traumatized confirmed virgin sounds like that body the cockroach alien took control of in Men In Black.

It appears this dick spit of a site is still having vegetables for holidays. I take it back, you're a single digit IQ having failord. Words can't describe how exceptional you are.
BUT numbers can "ShadowDoc"/10. I gotta be honest with you fool, if there was a contest for losers you'd be 2nd. You know it, you genetic abomination you.

Masochistic cunt shuttle, you're not creative enough to do what I do you, you absolute bland fag cannon abortion fairy. Also I never had a Twatter, but even if I did I could always close it, however your down syndrome and space black skin is forever. Oh and your HIV is also not a personality trait. Motherfucker.

Fake & gay, just like your shut in city cucked blacked ass. I've humiliated you deltas so bad you had to go cry about it on Twatter when you finished with your mental break down here.
I'm proud to say that I made you queers a bunch of new pissholes to be used in your future homo orgies, with my roasts, you hives of subhuman scum.

Just wait a little big longer and you'll be queefing a different tune outta your stretched, used up, worn out shit infested blacked fronthole.

If it isn't Schmuel the slimy insufferable disjointed Jew cunt. Still enjoying your dying from disappointment fathers watch he sold you as a gift?
You're like a double glory hole in a wheel chair with a receding hair line & autism.

Why would children play with you? Seriously and this parasitic jobless shut in gaylord pedophile wonders why hes not allowed within 100 yards of a school. Doubt a broke NEET moron with ADHD like you can even afford a console. Your only chance to interact with kids would be luring them into the sewers where you live using balloons and paper boats.

Looks like my hazmat suit that is meant to protect me from your intensive african HIV is deteriorating, just like your deformed cancerous brains. You are a bunch of laughable pathetic low IQ infantiles, keep posting me humiliating you on all those feminine bitch sites you go to, hell you can print it on paper and show it to your 2 very liberal fathers. I'll be back to fuck your site and your spergy autism won't save you. Your sorry nigger asses will get the rope NO exceptions.
Thanks for proving our point. Asshat.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net

3 angry callout posts in this ebin rant, neat. I didn't bother actually reading any of them because it's just a bunch of slurs and assurances that it's definitely me that is owned but please don't let that stop you from spending another couple hours slamming your hands on your keyboard when you return next week at the same time.

I'm sure in the future 10 years from now (assuming you haven't managed to kill yourself in some fashion which is honestly a very likely scenario) you'll look back at the time you spent hours helplessly screeching at a bunch of people as they laughed at you at the behest of a 30 year old mouthbreathing anime titty obsessed permavirgin and think to yourself "boy that was definitely the highlight of my life" as you sob into your empty glass, alone and unloved.

In the meantime though you'll just have to make do with UMAD LOL
U Mad.jpg
U Mad.jpg
U Mad.jpg

Billy continues to desperately grasp onto the "It's not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" thread because he's not at all completely predictable. The fact that he continues to cheer his pets continued gayops while all the other 13 year old edgelords on the site are getting massive secondhand cringe from it speaks wonders to the level of emotional maturity he has.

He's like DSP only 1000 times edgier.

Incredibly bad at his """""""job"""""""
Juvenile, unfunny sense of humor that only appeals to children who think "naughty words" are supreme comedy
Pet exceptional individual even his other fans can't stand (Eden's Crossing = Dr Cool)
Can't fight his own battles

In Billy's case though it'd be far more shocking to see him not furiously jacking off if he started streaming given that's the only thing he lives for.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
@WontYouFightForYourLife I want you to know that I picked up a bunch of VNs for the switch and other platforms because they're being heavily discounted.

The most expensive was 20 bucks down from 90, with the cheapest being 10 dollars down from 60. These were the deluxe editions with all the extras and art books.

There's no audience for these games. Ai the somnium files, Kotodama, Dusk Diver, World End Syndrome all had for mere pennies for their physical versions

I wasn't expecting to find Liar Princess and The Blind Prince discounted but hey, that's an actual game unlike Visual Novels.

BananaSplit

kiwifarms.net
boy i sure love videogames too and discuss them in a blog with "gamer" in the name
it's like /pol/ invasion back on /v/ when you could hardly have a game discussion without some fags derailing it into current political crap or get called a shill if you wanted to talk about the latest releases. I know that the current western entertainment media in general isnt helping at all (with the forced "diversity" etc) but geez sometimes it's best to ignore things that could make you mad especially when it's beyond your control.

oneangrygamer9.png

oneangrygamer10.png

oneangrygamer11.png

And apparently, deleting posts that look like nothing more than a flaming spam make you "cucked to the extreme" according to Billy. That sort of description would fit ResetEra due of the well-known insane moderation there, but I dont get the idea that being pro-freedom of speech means you must allow certain people doing nothing but just being (often mentally stunted) shitters inside the community http://archive.md/H7oo8
oneangrygamer12.png

Attachments