Infected William "Billy D" Usher / cyguration & ̶O̶n̶e̶I̶r̶a̶t̶e̶G̶a̶m̶e̶r̶ OneAngryGamer (oneangrygamer.net) - A Manchild Anime Tiddy & Loli Fan Sargon Ally & Gaming's Uncle Ruckus alongside his Base of Authoritarian Wingnuts who hate The Gays™ & Overwatch; Definitely Not (((Nazis)))

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.
Unironically referring to those "roasts" as "good". My sides can only take so much strain.

Billy, you'll never figure this out on your own, and you won't listen if anyone else informs you of it, but I'll try anyway: verbal diarrhea doesn't constitute a roast. Roasts are witty. Your minions can't seem to muster anything better than an endless cavalcade of playground-tier insults peppered with unimaginative variants of "I know you are but what am I?"

Ironic that SJWs would call you all "trolls" but you can't even troll worth a damn.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Unironically referring to those "roasts" as "good". My sides can only take so much strain.

Billy, you'll never figure this out on your own, and you won't listen if anyone else informs you of it, but I'll try anyway: verbal diarrhea doesn't constitute a roast. Roasts are witty. Your minions can't seem to muster anything better than an endless cavalcade of playground-tier insults peppered with unimaginative variants of "I know you are but what am I?"

Ironic that SJWs would call you all "trolls" but you can't even troll worth a damn.
But they're only pretending to be exceptional. We're all epic master troled in our gay buttholes like the niggerfaggots we all are. I'm sure embarrassed.

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
But they're only pretending to be exceptional. We're all epic master troled in our gay buttholes like the niggerfaggots we all are. I'm sure embarrassed.
It really hurt when Billy roasted me on Reddit General, reminding me of that horrible comment. So yes he did roast me good. :(
I may as well be called KiwiNigger out of shame.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
You could replace his "ebin rants" with a bot that randomly generated paragraphs filled with slurs and it'd probably be an improvement.

In Billy's mind all you need to do to win an argument is call the other person a faggot which is definitely not what someone who doesn't spend every waking hour locked in his basement far, far away from any kind of physical contact with other human beings would think.

And look at how fucking seriously he takes his comment section in that first post. He's legit sitting there trying to play daddy peacekeeper for a bunch 13 year olds. "Alright well the other children have said they'll forgive you if you stop being such a sperg here. Personally I think you should go be a sperg on those dern ebil kiwi farms some more instead because I'm far too much of a pussy-ass bitch to do it myself" It's like watching a class of schoolchildren pretending to be members of the UN. ...Only without the accusations of being a Jewish spy.

That was definitely not a roast, you weak faggot. That's disintegration. I'll let your -44 IQ having ass look that word up you degenerate garbage tier furcuck.

Hard Toothbrush

Bumfight Spargle is the best princess.
kiwifarms.net
So back in the DSP WWE game thread someone used some linguistic program to analyze Phil's tweets and compare them to what the suspected DSP was saying in the guild's Discord to see whether they were the same person.

Can we do that here to see if our honored guest is Billy, his ass monkey from the site or just a random Markov chain bot?

But I repeat myself.