William "Billy D" Usher / cyguration & One Angry Gamer (oneangrygamer.net) - A Manchild Anime Tiddy & Loli Fan Sargon Ally & Gaming's Uncle Ruckus alongside his Base of Authoritarian Wingnuts who hate The Gays(tm) & Overwatch; Definitely Not (((Nazis)))

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Links:
https://www.oneangrygamer.net
https://blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/
http://www.deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=one_angry_gamer
https://twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB (http://archive.li/bDm7Q)
http://www.deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=William_Usher

About Billy D
Billy has been rustling Jimmies for years covering video games, technology and digital trends within the electronics entertainment space. The GJP cried and their tears became his milkshake. Need to get in touch? Try the Contact Page.
GamerGate is a dead gay internet controversy who's corpse keeps being brought back by spastic idiots and it directly caused @Jaimas to be in a wheelchair and drove me to alcoholism. I've OP'd like a dozen threads about anti-GGers so this time I'm adding to the count of pro-GGers who are massive lolcows.

These people became one of the more prominent voices that were pro-GG, becoming especially important to the hashtag movement because it's founder (Will Usher) was the guy who leaked the GameJournoPros list that heavily supported the collusion theory.

I'll give credit where credit it due, sometimes they're an okay source about dumb shit anti-GG said or did but this doesn't exonerate them at all from being polygon level bad or the A-Log tendencies.

Part 0.5: Lolcow Crossovers/Promotions
On the old blogjob page prior to being moved to its own website, One Angry Gamer promoted The Rageoholic / Daniel Harris and ReviewTechUSA, two people who have threads in the lolcow subforum.

Part 1: GooberGate
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/tag/gamergate/
http://archive.li/uYn20
Being one of the foremost pro-GG sources it covers a lot of the stuff that happened there. However, it also still talks about GamerGate like its a serious issue in the year of our lord 2018 so yeah.

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/anti-gamergate-journalist-for-vice-guardian-apologizes-for-sexual-harassment/42031/

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/01/matt-hickey-anti-gamergate-journalist-sentenced-34-months-state-prison/49601/

You know the drill if you know what any of this gamergate stuff is anyway, now for something slightly more amusing than just gg atsimu.

Part 2: A-Logging the Overwatch Developer Team & it's lead dev Jeff Kaplan
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/tag/overwatch/

Ever since Tracer (the character on the Overwatch game cover) was announced to be a lesbian who was dating another woman the most stereotypical and cringe-filled dredges of GamerGate have had a never ending hate-boner for the popular shooter game developed by Blizzard because their waifu was taken away from them.

For the past 2 or so years these people, including Billy Usher and his comment section, have been nitpicking stuff the Developers on Overwatch did in attempts to prove there was a nefarious S-JEW multicultural conspiratorial agenda behind every minor thing.

After focusing heavily on promoting multiculturalism, turning their main character gay, blaming anti-SJW behavior for holding up content development, banning players that only played a straight white male character, and dumping hundreds of millions into e-sports, Blizzard has now finally taken the next step in shrinking their own community by scouring social media and YouTube to track down users who make “toxic” comments on videos and taking action against their Overwatchaccount.

I know, I know… it reads like some sort of parody based on a mock manual imitating George Orwell’s 1984. But I assure you, it’s not parody and it’s unfortunately not satire
This is in response to players who hammered Blizzard for banning a player for only playing as Torbjorn. He’s one of the top players in Overwatch for the character, but was banned for only playing as Torbjorn. Essentially they’re punishing players for not picking from their pool of multicultural characters. If you’re not okay with that? Banned.

This is literally Blizzard attempting to force their millions of players into embracing their sociopolitical agendas whether their player base likes it or not. And even more than that, if you attempt to rebel by voicing your opinion about it on YouTube videos or social media, you could find yourself being banned from Overwatch.
http://archive.li/8St4C

While I do object to blizzard attempting to punish people for what they do in zones of the web they don't control, more than half of this article is whining about how the Torb main was targeted for banning not because he was an obstinate jackass who refused to change character to better fit his team's composition, but because he was using a straight white male character.

This is the definition of IdPol cancer and autism combined.

http://archive.li/PY3Z5 (claiming Blizzard hates anti-SJW behavior)

In the above it basically equates being against SJWs with being a screeching autistic ape that takes vidya too seriously and can't go on xbox live for 5 minutes without talking about fucking moms or calling everyone a nigger for doing something differently from how they would have.

http://archive.li/PxQ76 (claiming Blizzard banned a guy solely for playing one character)

This is the original article about the Torbjorn main.

http://archive.li/cbsUQ
(thinks having gays in the game where their sexuality doesn't affect the plot is still the ess jay dub agenda)

BTW, did I mention this was all the fault of GEORGE (((SOROS)))?

Part 3: Summary
This website, for all the funny stuff it finds out about AGG these days a lot of the stuff it says is really reaching and should be laughed at instead of taken seriously. GamerGate faggots still taking this seriously must be mocked.

Also most of the sidebar ads are anime tiddy and/or body pillow related.

I wonder why.
?
From @zedkissed60
William Devon Usher
DOB: September 2nd, 1983
https://www.facebook.com/william.usher.7 (http://archive.li/z8dmM)
Originally from Detroit

Last edited by a moderator:

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Usher means well, even if he is a gargantuan sperg.

He's had some pretty entertaining meltdowns against certain parties on Twitter, most notably the "House Nigger" incident. This bit of 'tism is probably the single biggest fuck-up he's had so far, and I don't know if much evidence of it remains on Twitter.

Usher's notable for being one of the first people to help blow the lid on GameJournoPros, confirming the logs that Milo exposed were legit. He's actually had some pretty cool coverage of both sides and actually endeavored to be impartial at the outset of the Autism Holy War, but it didn't last because most Anti-GGers conflate "please provide evidence for your batshit claims" with flat-out support for house raping and baby burning. He got pushed into Pro-GG thus less because of agreeing with them (at first), but rather, like @GethN7, got attacked by them until he said "fuck it" and threw his lot in with the GG camp.

OAG is a sort of interesting site, like a GamesPolitics but without the blatant SJW bias. Instead it has a GG filtration lens permanently welded on, which is both a good, bad, and hilarious thing all at once. Good because it's willing to call shit out when it comes down to it, bad because... Well it's still stuck in the GG mindset, and hilarious because sometimes you get GG conspiracy shit.

OAG is really quick to pick up on nuttiness of any flavor when it comes to shrieking by the usual suspects, and it's quick to advocate on the side against censorship, which is appreciable. It's also rather paranoid, less because of the usual 'tism, but because after the Autism Holy War the site owner has already seen so much insane bullshit that he's been unable to disengage fully.

There's only so many times you can see shit like Quinn basically getting away with some of her BS before you eventually just suspect anything someone like her is involved with is tainted by proxy. If you're willing to take it with all appropriate salt, it's a half-decent source - certainly better than most of the usual shit gaming news sites, at any rate (not that this is a high bar to clear). Rest assured, there's some great stuff here if you go looking, but really, only if you're looking for GG conspiracy suspicion shit.

Also, as much as I'd like to make jokes about his ads being a hint that he's actually Homer, that isn't the case; the animoo titsware shit you keep seeing is because they use the same ad network that buys in on 4chan and 2chan.
I'm gonna have to dissent with this.

First, the title of his site is quite appropriate, Usher seems to spend a lot of time being a Raging Autist as documented on my Bestiary of Autism, and while I'm sympathetic to some of it, he's guilty of the following idiocy.

1. Like KIA, he's fucking OBSESSED with promoting titty games just to spite his enemies.

2. GamerGate is fucking dead, anyone with a brain knows that, but reading his site is like a time warp back to 2015. I'd honestly like to see less molesting of the grossly defiled corpse of GG, but just like the anti spergs, Usher can't let go.

3. Sometimes I wonder if the man isn't Vox Day in disguise with all the sound and fury he makes about them ESS JAY DUBYAS. I get it, SJWs suck, but shit, he takes point and laugh worthy morons like that and you can practically hear his teeth gnashing in the background as he shits out a textual diarrhea about the latest SJW threat.

4. The dude loves to a-log a lot of dumb shit. It's cringey as fuck hearing him spew "George Soros is evil incarnate" bullshit, not to mention he makes it obvious he strokes his hateboner to all the dangerhairs who ree at shit he rants abouts, and he looks just as bad as they do.

tl;dr: Despite my inherent bias, Usher needs to calm the hell down and take a look in the mirror, he's like a mirror image of some of the ranty culture spergs he hates at times.

Last edited:

Jaimas

Sharkitect
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna have to dissent with this.

First, the title of his site is quite appropriate, Usher seems to spend a lot of time being a Raging Autist as documented on my Bestiary of Autism, and while I'm sympathetic to some of it, he's guilty of the following idiocy.

1. Like KIA, he's fucking OBSESSED with promoting titty games just to spite his enemies.

2. GamerGate is fucking dead, anyone with a brain knows that, but reading his site is like a time warp back to 2015. I'd honestly like to see less molesting of the grossly defiled corpse of GG, but just like the anti spergs, Usher can't let go.

3. Sometimes I wonder if the man isn't Vox Day in disguise with all the sound and fury he makes about them ESS JAY DUBYAS. I get it, SJW sucks, but shit, he takes point and laugh worthy morons like that and you can practically hear his teeth gnashing in the background as he shits out a textual diarrhea about the latest SJW threat.

4. The dude loves to a-log a lot of dumb shit. It's cringey as fuck hearing him spew "George Soros is evil incarnate" bullshit, not to mention he makes it obvious he strokes his hateboner to all the dangerhairs who ree at shit he rants abouts, and he looks just as bad as they do.

tl;dr: Despite my inherent bias, Usher needs to calm the hell down and take a look in the mirror, he's like a mirror image of some of the ranty culture spergs he hates at times.
Yeah, on closer inspection there's definitely some way deeper shit in here than I thought. From a recent article:

BioWare is described in the piece as being both “optimistic” and “anxious” because they know if they screw up with Anthem, they may as well unscrew the bulbs and shut off the lights before the Metacritic scores roll in. Everyone sees the writing on the wall, even if there’s no writing in ink.

BioWare, in fact, is so desperate to make Anthem work, they’ve pulled anyone and almost everyone from each of their other projects to focus on the third-person, persistent online shooter. It’s an all or nothing drive toward the finish line at this point.

Now if in some way you’re convinced that this may save the game, think again. BioWare Edmonton also received a prep talk from Anita Sarkeesian on January 25th, 2018… yes, the same Sarkeesian who fabricated information about video games in the Tropes Vs Women series in order to demonize them, and the same Sarkeesian who harassed her arch rival at VidCon only for the VidCon organizers to apologize to her after she harassed Sargon of Akkad.

Yes, in today’s bizarro world, you can harass someone and others will apologize to you for harassing that person so long as you’re punching up on the “Progressive Stack”.
Now, some context here: He's complaining about Sarkeesian visiting the Bioware Offices recently. This is about as controversial as stating beverages contain water. It is a good example of just how kool-aid-drunk it is, but anyone who made fun of Bioware in the last two fucking years knew that - whether it was making fun of blatant racists like Manveir Heir or blatant politicizing on the part of the devs.

But fucking look at this shit. He's firing scattershot at the wall in the desperate hope that something sticks, bringing everything from Sarkeesian's tropes vs. women fuck-ups to the fucking VidCon nonsense. He's clearly desperate for any sort of actual damage to be inflicted on her, and it's kind of ridiculous to see it in action. I feel like we're watching one of those old cartoons where there's a Japanese Soldier someplace in the south pacific, and the war's been over for decades and he's still trying to fight it.

I was absolutely wrong. This is what I get for not paying attention to this nutter in the last year or so.

Fuck.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering when this site would end up with a thread..

I would sometimes find cow research material on it (most of my favorite cows are anti-GG), and in every article I'd read, the comments section would always catch my attention as being incredibly spergy and ridiculous.

One additional note I would like to add is that IMO, our lolcow population skews a bit too much to the anti-GG camp. I sometimes wonder if there is some unconscious confirmation bias there, or if the anti-GG side is that much more spergy than its opposition.

Jaimas

Sharkitect
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering when this site would end up with a thread..

I would sometimes find cow research material on it (most of my favorite cows are anti-GG), and in every article I'd read, the comments section would always catch my attention as being incredibly spergy and ridiculous.

One additional note I would like to add is that IMO, our lolcow population skews a bit too much to the anti-GG camp. I sometimes wonder if there is some unconscious confirmation bias there, or if the anti-GG side is that much more spergy than its opposition.
I could write a thesis on why Anti-GG has so much more profitable Lolcows than Pro-GG, but ultimately?
It boils down to simple demographics. Look at both sides and you notice patterns right away:

Which side has more troons?
Anti-GG is chock-full of 'em. In fact virtually every troon we cover from the Rat King has, basically without exception, some connection to Anti-GG, from Katherine Cross and SFtheWolf to Jake Alley and Nora Reed. Anti-GG has pretty much a lock on Troons, including the ones it doesn't want like Laurelai. Troons and their ilk, are, by standard operating procedure, fucking insane. Suffice to say, the side with more of them will have more lolcows.

Which side has more Social Justice Warriors?
Social Justice Warriors hardly have a lock on lolcowdom, but they're one of the biggest and more widespread lolcow demographics, to the point where we have both the Tumblr subforum and Rat King subforum overrun with them. These ones were, likewise, almost a complete lock for Anti-GG, and that's if they aren't part of the demographic trying to claim GG still is a thing. As is the case for troons, the side with more of these clowns will have more lolcows.

Which side has more Sex Offenders/Pedophiles/Etc?
I lost count of how many known sex pests Anti-GG had some time in the mid-20s. It's endemic, from sexual harassment allegations against Zoe Quinn and Devin Faraci to more known quantities like CON employing confirmed sex pests like Rob Marmlejo and having dozens of their members trying to defend Pedo Nyberg. The number of Anti-GG orbiters that have been outed as sex pests numbers in the dozens as well, including Matt Myers, Timothy Craig, Matt Hickey, Sam Kriss, and of course, Joss Whedon. This side will, again, have more lolcows by definition.

Which side has more Social Media addicts prone to public meltdowns?
GG is spergy as shit, but it has, as a rule, less people who spend 24/7 on Twitter and less people who are constantly generating shitstorms. Pretty much all of Anti-GG is REEEEEE-ing into the ether at all hours over random shit no one cares about; with the exceptions of the "THIS WAR IS NOT OVER" types in GG (read: Homer, William Usher) most of the GG crowd just isn't as prone to generating this kind of content in general. This behavior is another lolcow trademark, and its another area Anti-GG dominates the lolcow breakdown.

Now these said, the GGers that are worth covering have a unifying trait in common with the Anti-GG spergs as well, which is that almost all of them would be just as Lolcow-worthy if GG was removed from the equation entirely. Vordy would still be a serial fuck-up engaging in the world's longest and most protracted Autism Cascade, desperately trying to bury his own mistakes, Homer would still be a cringy faggot trying to start fights with feminists on Twitter without using GG as a framework to cover his own sick antisocial tendencies, Ethan Ralph would still be a fucking moron, and a certain lazy-eyed sped who thinks a computer server should be put in space would still be a walking advertisement for post-term abortion.

Last edited:

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could write a thesis on why Anti-GG has so much more profitable Lolcows than Pro-GG, but ultimately?
It boils down to simple demographics. Look at both sides and you notice patterns right away:

Which side has more troons?
Anti-GG is chock-full of 'em. In fact virtually every troon we cover from the Rat King has, basically without exception, some connection to Anti-GG, from Katherine Cross and SFtheWolf to Jake Alley and Nora Reed. Anti-GG has pretty much a lock on Troons, including the ones it doesn't want like Laurelai. Troons and their ilk, are, by standard operating procedure, fucking insane. Suffice to say, the side with more of them will have more lolcows.

Which side has more Social Justice Warriors?
Social Justice Warriors hardly have a lock on lolcowdom, but they're one of the biggest and more widespread lolcow demographics, to the point where we have both the Tumblr subforum and Rat King subforum overrun with them. These ones were, likewise, almost a complete lock for Anti-GG, and that's if they aren't part of the demographic trying to claim GG still is a thing. As is the case for troons, the side with more of these clowns will have more lolcows.

Which side has more Sex Offenders/Pedophiles/Etc?
I lost count of how many known sex pests Anti-GG had some time in the mid-20s. It's endemic, from sexual harassment allegations against Zoe Quinn and Devin Faraci to more known quantities like CON employing confirmed sex pests like Rob Marmlejo and having dozens of their members trying to defend Pedo Nyberg. The number of Anti-GG orbiters that have been outed as sex pests numbers in the dozens as well, including Matt Myers, Timothy Craig, Matt Hickey, Sam Kriss, and of course, Joss Whedon. This side will, again, have more lolcows by definition.

Which side has more Social Media addicts prone to public meltdowns?
GG is spergy as shit, but it has, as a rule, less people who spend 24/7 on Twitter and less people who are constantly generating shitstorms. Pretty much all of Anti-GG is REEEEEE-ing into the ether at all hours over random shit no one cares about; with the exceptions of the "THIS WAR IS NOT OVER" types in GG (read: Homer, William Usher) most of the GG crowd just isn't as prone to generating this kind of content in general. This behavior is another lolcow trademark, and its another area Anti-GG dominates the lolcow breakdown.

Now these said, the GGers that are worth covering have a unifying trait in common with the Anti-GG spergs as well, which is that almost all of them would be just as Lolcow-worthy if GG was removed from the equation entirely. Vordy would still be a serial fuck-up engaging in the world's longest and most protracted Autism Cascade, desperately bury his own mistakes, Homer would still be a cringy faggot trying to start fight with feminists on Twitter without using GG as a framework to cover his own sick antisocial tendencies, Ethan Ralph would still be a fucking moron, and a certain lazy-eyed sped who thinks a computer server should be put in space would still be a walking advertisement for post-term abortion.
After carefully reading your post, I decided that the correct answer seems to be the bolded one in my self quote below:
I also would like to focus on this part of your post for a bit:

Now these said, the GGers that are worth covering have a unifying trait in common with the Anti-GG spergs as well, which is that almost all of them would be just as Lolcow-worthy if GG was removed from the equation entirely. Vordy would still be a serial fuck-up engaging in the world's longest and most protracted Autism Cascade, desperately bury his own mistakes, Homer would still be a cringy faggot trying to start fight with feminists on Twitter without using GG as a framework to cover his own sick antisocial tendencies, Ethan Ralph would still be a fucking moron, and a certain lazy-eyed sped who thinks a computer server should be put in space would still be a walking advertisement for post-term abortion.
This part I have personally observed to be true in King of /pol/, even after he left the GG storm, he somehow found his way to the DSPsphere as an associate of the Sons of Kojima, simultaneously managing to resurrect his then-dead thread by socking and whiteknighting himself, he then got embroiled in a glorious feud with BrightSideViking (A former DSP whiteknight who's accused of being a pedo), a feud that is legitimately one of the funniest I've ever seen (tickets to Norway, threatening workout videos, actual death threats and calls to workplaces were involved, among many), he then was outed as having pretended that his girlfriend is his fiancee/wife and left KF.. only to return with a new sock almost immediately.

He later returned with his main account and was seemingly on the way to become the 1st cow to have their editing privileges restored, only to get banned mere days after becoming a supporter.

I could probably go on, but that would be even further :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:.

Lysol

99.9% Bacteria and virus free.
kiwifarms.net
(Will Usher)
I read that as "Wii User" the first time.

Also GamerGate is dead, buried, and paved over with concrete, do these idiots not realize how fucking pathetic it looks to bring it up nowadays?

Edit: Nevermind, after reading the posts other than the OP it is definitely clear that this exceptional individual, indeed, does not realize how pathetic it is.

Boyfriend Coefficient

lim n → ∞
kiwifarms.net
A self proclaimed "angry gamer" who's still fighting the good fight for whatever gamer gate was about all those years ago being an autistic A-log? I just can't believe that.
The sexual orientation for a lot of the characters was originally left ambiguous since it has nothing whatsoever to do with the gameplay in any regard. In fact, there is no story in the actual game, just deathmatch and co-op modes.
Yea it has nothing to do with the game which is why it's strange why you wrote an article bitching about it. BTW wanna talk about sexuality being "out of place" this "news" site has really professional ads that really back up it's hard hitting journalistic integrity.

REE THEY SAID THEY DON'T LIKE OVERWATCH BUT HAVE AD BEING OVERWATCH AND ANIMU LADDDDIES THEY'RE HYPOCRITES
upload_2018-1-28_10-52-38.png
[
/SPOILER]
Remember everyone having fun is serious business and don't tell MRAs that a character holds a different sexual orientation than what they wrote in their fan fiction because then they will cry about it nonstop and A log the shit outta you. (This also applies to SJWs as well, starting to wonder how different the two really are :thinking:)

Slamerella

If I won't do it, then who will?
kiwifarms.net
I remember when he reported on the H3H3 DLC on Payday 2 and said that "Even though I thought the DLC for Payday 2 was supposed to be done and complete, for some reason there’s still a $4.99 charge for Hila and Ethan, which kind of sucks."
upload_2018-1-28_18-12-41.png

He doesn't edit the article at all to reflect this KNOWN source of info.

Fulda's Gap

400lbs of Patriotic Might
kiwifarms.net
I remember when he reported on the H3H3 DLC on Payday 2 and said that "Even though I thought the DLC for Payday 2 was supposed to be done and complete, for some reason there’s still a $4.99 charge for Hila and Ethan, which kind of sucks."
View attachment 370552

He doesn't edit the article at all to reflect this KNOWN source of info.
This is why you should never read blogs for any kind of news, no matter what it is. That's one thing a fucking GamerGater should have picked up on. But, of course they didn't. Any pretense of disliking the laziness of games media went the fuck out the winder within only a few weeks, if that. It just became a stupid social media slap fight between unlikable people who made mountains out of molehills such as death threats from 12 year olds and hand wringing over danger-hairs speaking at one of those token UN councils that has no real say.

Jaimas

Sharkitect
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting to note that Usher covers non-gaming shit easily just as often as the websites he purportedly hates - if not more so. In this one, he covers another Twitter meltdown by former Marvel Comics editors, and in this, he covers the UK's increasingly asinine crackdowns on "fake news."

In many ways, though, he's honestly worse, and I say that as someone who chronicled the bulk of the 'tism storm.

It's worse because unless he's completely obtuse he has to know this shit is wrong. He knows that his coverage of things, being an overglorified blog, does not make him a journalist, he's just as quick to post with minimal vetting, and he constantly tries to interlink articles with other ones to try to further his own cause. By all accounts, he should know better than to shove irrelevant tangents in to try to score political "gotcha" moments, and not to miscontrue stuff just so he can bait clicks. He does it anyway. He does not care.

The dude has become exactly what he complains about. I have no idea how I missed this guy for this long.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
After about 6 months into GG you realized there were a handful of people that wanted to keep the whole GG thing going because they got a taste of that fame and power it gave them. There are those same people on both sides of the fence, they want to keep it going because of what benefits it brings to them personally. Milo was at least savvy enough to move on to another topic, MisterMekotur decided it was time to just disappear for a while, Shoe fell into the skeptic community, CultofVivan rebranded herself and tried to go more mainstream, Queeny decided to switch it up to post cleavage for Patreon bucks.

1511676755446.png

But theres this core handful of autists that don't want to lose that GG crowd they started with, like Usher.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
^Lol Queeny became a camwhore? Are you serious? Not very surprising tbh. She made some exceptional video called, "#Gamergate: Dear @msnbc" in basically the nude. If videos like don't make Gamergate a joke then I don't know what will.

Edit:
It's also not surprising since she gets autistically mad when someone says cleavage is porn:
cap333.PNG

cap33344.PNG

But I'd guess you'd have to go to that defense if you don't want to call yourself a camwhore.

Last edited:

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
^Lol Queeny became a camwhore? Are you serious? Not very surprising tbh. She made some exceptional video called, "#Gamergate: Dear @msnbc" in basically the nude. If videos like don't make Gamergate a joke then I don't know what will.

Edit:
It's also not surprising since she gets autistically mad when someone says cleavage is porn:
View attachment 370851
View attachment 370852
But I'd guess you'd have to go to that defense if you don't want to call yourself a camwhore.
Eh what I heard is she sent private nudes to guys in GG chatrooms back in the day. But what do you expect from someone who posts talking cleavage all the time.

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino