William "Billy D" Usher / cyguration & One Angry Gamer (oneangrygamer.net) - A Manchild Anime Tiddy & Loli Fan Sargon Ally & Gaming's Uncle Ruckus alongside his Base of Authoritarian Wingnuts who hate The Gays(tm) & Overwatch; Definitely Not (((Nazis)))

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 958082

all ResetEraTakes did was saying "but where are the videogames?" at least from the tweets related to the tweet discussion. Billy is this salty over being told to act like an actual gamer instead

Edit: The resetera story is not even remotely new https://twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/1179642286583554048
Less than a fraction is still a fraction. Not surprised Bill doesn't know how to do math. I mean he went through one of the least funded school districts in the country, being from Detroit and all.

View attachment 958370
View attachment 958372

Not that I’m a professional or anything, but what’s his gripe with “Union Strong-Arming,” what did a union fuck his dad or something.
Unions are the work of the evil left, and therefore are SJW crybullies.

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
i forgot to share this one too
View attachment 955279

Naming the game “Girls’ deadly school” was such a stupid move on who ever made this game, because whenever I try to look it up, I just get news about the latest school shooting in America.

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Last I checked this lolcow they were at 15 pages. Now they are at that weird middle ground between rando druggies/lesser KickVic personalities/the author of My Immortal and Digipedo and Mother's Cucksment?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Logan

Logan

Lieutenant Lucy
kiwifarms.net
Last I checked this lolcow they were at 15 pages. Now they are at that weird middle ground between rando druggies/lesser KickVic personalities/the author of My Immortal and Digipedo and Mother's Cucksment?
With Purpleboy gone, somebody had to cover a shit ton of Cows that were yet to be discussed on this thread.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 957662

He's now accusing ResetEraTakes of being an SJW account because they called OAG out for using the N word in an insultive manner. He sounds really fucking unhinged and lately I've noticed he's only gotten worse and worse like everyone else has. He used to be bad but not this bad to the point everyone has become his enemy.

I knew a kid like this at school once who would get insanely angry and aggressive if someone said something that was trivial in the grand scheme of things. Those kinds of people are really just awful in general regardless of their politics.
Aside from acting as the thing that spergs on the other side see as proof of all gamers being shitty racist and all, Billy should realize you don't need to be SJW to tell someone to not drop N bombs. Not surprised if ResetEraTakes simply found.

TheMarySue or Ana Valens or whoever did that article about Billy's obsession with that hashtag has done more to make it a thing than Billy ever will. You can't make a better feminist parody of Gamergate than that.
The article and Billy's obsession in flipping his shit are all that help make the feminist parody of GamerGate possible. Billy is the sort of person that may as well do more harm than good if it were possible.

BrokenWokenBespoken

kiwifarms.net
It was funny at first but now it's just getting old. We get it, you only play shitty shovelware VNs where you molest children. Why the fuck is that the banner they wave around.
Because nobody else is doing it? To Billy. Only the Brave Takaki is making quality games where breast physics is prioritized over gameplay on the most oppressed console

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
You know if OAG did some actual digging he would have found out that Sony implemented their toothless censorship policies in lieu of having Tencent climb on board and own a % of Sony. Sony needed some form of policy in order to sell their shit in China. Nintendo allowed Tencent to be part of their operation in much the same way Blizzard did.

Blizzard right now is being kicked in the balls over banning a Hearthstone player and a few of their employees for supporting the HK protests.

So it's like at this point what's worse, getting some crap VNs censored that nobody buys to begin with or being directly in bed with the Chinese government?

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You know if OAG did some actual digging he would have found out that Sony implemented their toothless censorship policies in lieu of having Tencent climb on board and own a % of Sony. Sony needed some form of policy in order to sell their shit in China. Nintendo allowed Tencent to be part of their operation in much the same way Blizzard did.

Blizzard right now is being kicked in the balls over banning a Hearthstone player and a few of their employees for supporting the HK protests.

So it's like at this point what's worse, getting some crap VNs censored that nobody buys to begin with or being directly in bed with the Chinese government?
Billy D: Secret Communist NazBol Gamg member in league with China? It's more likely then you'd think!

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
How big a shitstorm would it be if Sony had to silence westerners who wanted to support Hong Kong by suspending their PSN accounts?

Like that's what you would be looking at here, if the CCP says something you have to jump or you get thrown out of the territory.

I have a feeling the PS5 will have less social media features since they're decoupling shit like Facebook from Playstation, specifically so they don't run afoul of China.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino