Plagued William "Billy D" Usher / cyguration & OneAngryGamer (oneangrygamer.net) - Joe McCarthy if McCarthy were a self-hating Black Pedophile alongside his Base of Authoritarian Wingnuts who hate The Gays™ & Overwatch; Definitely Not (((Nazis))); From Sperging about Anything in Multimedia to Splurging out Garbage Articles

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

BrokenWokenBespoken

kiwifarms.net
Ooh one other detail I forgot to mention: Only Billy knew how to manage the OAG Twitter account. I doubt Karolis even logs on anymore. The reason tweets continue to appear is because of the automatic sharing which I alone used consistently. If that didn't exist, the Twitter would be completely dead instead of just almost dead. 😆
Guess he got scooped up by the FBI and was never heard from again. Noticed one of the OAG fan socks popping to drop some drive by dislikes and wonder what set it off and it turns out it was you.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
1625926461609.png

The website's changed again no longer the same blue color it was before. :/

BrokenWokenBespoken

kiwifarms.net
The most recent two articles are explicitly leftist and anti-Trump. Man, I wish there was some way of knowing if Billy is reading OAG still, wherever he is.

He is gone, likely put away quietly in a mental health institution or a federal prison and barred completely from online interactions. It's time to declare OAG as inactive and let it rest as a gravemark of failure.