Artcow William D Pearson / WillM3luvTrains / TrainmanWP / TimmyTurnerFan / WillTheArthurandBusterFan5050 / BusterAndCarlRulz5050 - Train sperg with a pedophilic piss fetish

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone stole William's name on LittleBigPlanet, even going so far as to use his photo that he uploaded to dA. It probably wasn't anyone who reads this site, though, as they got his last name wrong. This sort of thing must be very perturbing to an autist. Whoever the ween is, apparently they can't spell, which also bothers William.

Along the way, William confirms that he still reads this thread. Whoever this bitch Cassiddie is, she's implicated in this atrocity by Maddie and some other of William's autistic fanbase, but William thinks the jury is still out. Bonus: links to discussion of the Slums of Elwood, a site that William regrets joining very much.
Archive isn't working right now :( If it is for someone else give it a try.

"Hi

This is the real WillM3LuvTrains. And this is not a sockpuppet account.

I didn't really plan on having account on this website but I came to inform all of you that the person claiming to be WillM3luvTrains, the one who created this account https://lbp.me/u/WillM3luvTrains/levels?p=1&l=12 IS A FAKE! That person is not me!

I don't know what that person's deal is or what his intent was but he used MY Deviant Art account username to create his account on here and I WILL NOT stand for that! What is more, he used a photo of me, and that is my photo, AFTER I SPECIFICALLY said NOBODY HAS PERMISSION TO USE MY PHOTOS!

You have been tricked, decieved, lied to!

Yes it's true I have autism, live in Tucson, Arizona, and yes I like trains but some of that information is not accurate. My favorite color is NOT blue! And I don't hate the color brown although it's not that attractive of a color.

Furthermore, my spelling is a whole lot better than what that person typed and what he made himself and possibly me out to be!

I am sorry this person did that to you and upset you guys and caused hatred of me from you. That was totally unacceptable!

I also don't need privledges, like I said, I had no intention of joining this site, didn't even know about this site till today! No I came to tell you that I'm the real WillM3LuvTrains, not that person who used my name!

Thank you."

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone stole William's name on LittleBigPlanet, even going so far as to use his photo that he uploaded to dA. It probably wasn't anyone who reads this site, though, as they got his last name wrong. This sort of thing must be very perturbing to an autist. Whoever the ween is, apparently they can't spell, which also bothers William.

Along the way, William confirms that he still reads this thread. Whoever this bitch Cassiddie is, she's implicated in this atrocity by Maddie and some other of William's autistic fanbase, but William thinks the jury is still out. Bonus: links to discussion of the Slums of Elwood, a site that William regrets joining very much.
Archive isn't working right now :( If it is for someone else give it a try.
Does this imposter have a brown striped shirt?

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does this imposter have a brown striped shirt?
:drink:

Liquid saga when?

I wonder where the weens are coming from...not here as I mentioned 'cause they don't appear to have as much dox as we do I'd like to know more about this Cassiddie person who got this corner of spergy dA all up in arms, as well as one other troll who's name is escaping me, but unfortunately the info I can find on his and Maddie's socials is minimal.

Last edited:

Detailed_Manny

Ploopy niggas only
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who finds it funny Solid Mario necroed his own thread and then fucking necroed this one only for the cow to show up, it’s like the universe has deemed him the one true lolcow.

Edit: Finished catching up on the thread, I need a Liquid Saga now

Last edited:

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
William just can't catch a break! Another user is targeting him. It's almost like his reactions make people want to pick on him.

View attachment 1608160

William's reaction (including Maddie's comments, bringing up this Cassiddie person again)

View attachment 1608159

Also note that this was like four hours ago and already Maddie has multiple comments. These people spend their lives on dA.
Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 6.22.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 6.22.12 PM.png

It does when you admit that piss is your kink in the same breath...

Very Clever Nickname

mmmmm, penis
kiwifarms.net
William just can't catch a break! Another user is targeting him. It's almost like his reactions make people want to pick on him.

View attachment 1608160

William's reaction (including Maddie's comments, bringing up this Cassiddie person again)

View attachment 1608159

Also note that this was like four hours ago and already Maddie has multiple comments. These people spend their lives on dA.
What is it with DA spergs and having Alogs spergier then the sum of their parts?

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
William is really really honest and for true going on hiatus now. The announcement is mostly boring and has more of his (non-piss) art, but his conversation with Maddie is more interesting in terms of extreme :powerlevel:

I like Deviant Art, there's almost nowhere I'd rather be, except jw.org although that's not an art posting place but that place makes me feel good too, better as a matter of fact! I like DA more than Wikia and more than fanfiction.net Reddit, and some other websites.

But I do need the break. And it's not just trolls, it's also me and my behavior and reaction to trolls and to situations, sometimes I let myself get worked up and sometimes I can act in ways that can scare others and I don't want others to be scared of me, I hate it when people get scared of me, it hurts, although believe it or not I'm more scared of others than they are of me just like a little bird, squirrel, mouse, or rabbit. But seriously I do need the time off and I do want to try to be a more mature person, although I do admit I have trouble with change, even these kinds of changes, and the thought of growing up still scares me although I know it's necessary. I hate hearing/being told "Grow up" or "You need to grow up" but I understand why others say that!

I am touched by your note, I like that you said Deviant Art won't be the same without me, and you've said it before. I can understand your feelings too, when my favorite people left something I was in or stopped being my friend, it wasn't the same anymore, sometimes unbearable!

Now you got me reconsidering my decision. Now I'm asking myself "What should I do?" Should I just stay or should I go on with my hiatus? I'm torn now.

I was told that I need to lay low and I kind of agree with that person who told me, so maybe I better take it easy, plus I've got some personal issues to work through.Belive it or not I've been suffering from some depression and my OCD is really hitting me and the meds I'm taking aren't helping. I have chronic OCD.

Then again, tomorrow isn't promised to us and this world is even crazier than it was last year and what if something happens to me before I come back? Last year we didn't have the Coronavirus or civil unrest but I did have very personal issues, one of which was being computerless and financially in a not so good place.

I need a day to consider this. I'm set on taking my hiatus but what if that's a bad idea? Either way, I just want to be a better person and not mess up and not react negatively or act so immaturely like I have a tendency to do, and you've seen this me like that!

But I am thankful for your comment! If you were near and I had your permission I'd hug you with tears in my eyes, because some of what you said was so beautiful to me.

Attachments

Tags
None