neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
upload_2017-12-14_17-59-0.png

upload_2017-12-14_17-59-15.png

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
Someone on his Steam page posted this link to an unlisted video in which he speaks about censorship on YouTube etc (dated november 2017). His face isn't shown but I think this is one of the few vids I've seen in which he's speaking.

Probably worth backing up the video (I'm gonna save a local copy)

He says that there's some sort of organized effort to censor him and that people are out to murder him etc etc etc. From the way he talks really doesn't come across as having a diverse vocabulary.

Says he "finally got a job" this year after 3 years of searching. Last paycheque was for 72 hours and says he's been working a lot.

upload_2017-12-14_18-55-13.png

Last edited:

Tommy Wiseau Kin

Tommy's Planet

I have to call bullshit on this one.

If he only wanted to kill himself, why would he be equipped with multiple magazines?

Why kill an unarmed teenager in the bathroom and then murder another in the hallway, alerting the entire school?

After the whole sofa incident, he walked up and down the hallway shooting into classrooms, screaming "I know you're in there!"

As the icing on the cake, they also found his "master plan" on a thumb drive and the sheriff described him as "Determined to create as much carnage as he could."

If he simply wanted to end his life with an audience, he could have quietly walked into a classroom (especially between periods when everyone is moving and he could blend in easier), locked the door, possibly fire some shoots in the air to scare them, and then do the deed. But no, apparently two unarmed children spooked him enough that he had to slaughter them just for the crime of going to the bathroom and walking in the hall.

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...l-shooter-identified-photo-plan-revealed/amp/
(https://archive.fo/9pGsy)

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I have to call bullshit on this one.

If he only wanted to kill himself, why would he be equipped with multiple magazines?

Why kill an unarmed teenager in the bathroom and then murder another in the hallway, alerting the entire school?

After the whole sofa incident, he walked up and down the hallway shooting into classrooms, screaming "I know you're in there!"

As the icing on the cake, they also found his "master plan" on a thumb drive and the sheriff described him as "Determined to create as much carnage as he could."

If he simply wanted to end his life with an audience, he could have quietly walked into a classroom (especially between periods when everyone is moving and he could blend in easier), locked the door, possibly fire some shoots in the air to scare them, and then do the deed. But no, apparently two unarmed children spooked him enough that he had to slaughter them just for the crime of going to the bathroom and walking in the hall.

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...l-shooter-identified-photo-plan-revealed/amp/
(https://archive.fo/9pGsy)

He wanted to take hostages and go to siege first. Probably planned to give some kind of rambling interview to the media, or at least wait for them to be covering it before he shot himself. Panicked and started shooting because he's an idiot and fails at everything.

TrippinKahlua

Prospects of Professionalism - Ruined
True & Honest Fan
I was going to post this to mock him on his profile but lets go with posting here.

To actually act out Grand Theft Auto does not work that way in real life. That's just a video game designed with certain mechanics to let you easily get away with it. All these psycho's from the past few years, from Lanza to this punk brat, all likely thought the same thing when formulating their "plan." More seasoned people such as the Columbine Shooter and Las Vegas shooter knew better and got away with more.

I wish a video of some sort exists of him impotently shooting up that school wall. Did he think of their being a chance the bullets would ricochet?

His whole thing was poorly planned out. Going to the bathroom to load his guns? What a fool. Kids went to the bathroom to skip class all the time.

To actually act out Grand Theft Auto does not work that way in real life. That's just a video game designed with certain mechanics to let you easily get away with it. All these psycho's from the past few years, from Lanza to this punk brat, all likely thought the same thing when formulating their "plan." More seasoned people such as the Columbine Shooter and Las Vegas shooter knew better and got away with more.

You're right, but a lot of recent killers weren't counting on doing more. They go into a place, kill people, and are done with it with their own suicide. Shooting up a crowded open-air concert venue or killing a bunch of elementary schoolers doesn't take much strategy or luck. And look at the Texas church shooting--this year between that and the Vegas shooting shows that if go into a crowded place with little security, you can rack up insane amounts of dead and injured. Look at FuckYou's favorite ED page, the High Score count--Vegas shooting is #1 all time in the US, and Texas church shooting is #5, each happened within months of each other. The Columbine kids could've done far worse since they originally planned to bomb the school. And the fuckers literally planned on doing 9/11 since they thought they'd escape the school, shoot cops along the way, go to the Denver airport and hijack a plane and fly it into a building, not that their fantasy is any bit realistic. Eric and Dylan were fuckups, they couldn't build pipe bombs worth shit or else they'd have easily killed twice as many people. Columbiners like Atchison here only exist since the media and politicians covered the shit out of their shooting.

And Bill Atchison thought he knew all that. He wrote all those ED articles on shooters, and spent years of his life obsessed with them. He played Hatred and other alleged "murder simulators". And he failed miserably. Maybe he really did intend to kill himself in front of a bunch of high schoolers and not hurt anyone else. But look at how he described his family and the town he lived in--he was one of those utter failures at life and didn't even know it.