Inactive William Edward Atchison / FuckYou - The Couch Cuck

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
upload_2018-1-11_2-48-32.png

Tfw a couch cuck ruins your awesome trend of using various photos of the same smug doctor man as your avatar.
I like my Kevorkian avatar thing, but his liking it kinda stains the legacy.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 353808

Tfw a couch cuck ruins your awesome trend of using various photos of the same smug doctor man as your avatar.
I like my Kevorkian avatar thing, but his liking it kinda stains the legacy.

While on the subject of avatars, anyone who uses anything related to American History X in their avatar is obviously a tryhard edgelord who is likely to fail at a shooting spree because of a sofa.

They shut down his youtube channel.
Too bad i didn't took the time to screen shot it but in one of his videos from June someone commented "You should kill yourself." he answers just a of couple days before the shooting with "Soon..."

This guy was creepy..

I just ran his Youtube username through my email to see if i ever interacted with him and found this:
View attachment 356670
Vance stone.JPG

It's an reply to a (now deleted) school shooting joke i made:
Layko.JPG

Did i call it?

Last edited by a moderator:

CIA

I'm CIA
I periodically encountered this guy on the web, I'm pretty sure he was subbed to me and commented on my vids but my channel was nuked a few months ago so I guess I'll never know. I found out about him because on a news article a screencap showed him in a youtube comment section interacting with one of my edgelord friends. I do remember seeing his comments on gachi and steve rambo vids a lot. Checked out his channel a few times, thought it was weird edgy stuff but this is really crazy to see.

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/YTPMV
FuckYou said:
YTPMVs are a form of Youtube Poop where the videos are musical remixes of songs; most of which are Video Game Music. Most YTPMVs are shit and are made by autistic fags. Many of these losers are Weeaboo scum. However, some people manage to make lulzy videos, often making fun of mass murderers.
Someone needs to make a YTPMV about him right now.

Nigga of course it wasn't alt-right related, you plebs would know that if you read my detailed autism investigation:

He was a registered libertarian who posted on a bunch of atheist forums.
The media calls every "bad" person alt-right right now. They even try to smear it on mestizo-kid Nicholas Cruz, just as they did with Bolivian George Zimmerman. so it doesn't even help if your non-white.

Besides, i don't know why is it so important for this ideologues to prove "the others did it." I keep seeing on twitter people who think Adam Lanza was a democrat. He was a Ron Paul-supporter, but it doesn't matter because his actions didn't have a political motivation/inspiration.

But when it DOES have a political motivation, the media does everything to keep shut about it. Take the Orlando shooting or the racially motivate torture of that handicapped kid in Chicago for instance. "Oh.. no it have nothing to do with Islam, it has nothing to do with that homophobic preacher, preach at Mateens local mosque months before the massacre".

I hate the hypocrisy. Fuck the media. Fuck the SPLC.