Inactive William Edward Atchison / FuckYou - The Couch Cuck

Syaoran Li

Prime Minister of Ireland
True & Honest Fan
I'm not denying that he murdered innocent people, I'm just saying that the event isn't what people think it is, and they make zero effort to actually look into it

I just think it's disgusting that people don't take this shit seriously enough, they just meme around with all the "Couch Cuck" crap. I'm not saying this because I'm some offended little snowflake, hell no, dark jokes are fine, my problem is that NOBODY makes an effort to take it seriously like they should, and analyze this whole situation, they just throw memes around like idiots and never actually look into the psychology of the situation and most importantly WHY IT HAPPENED.

Mainly because William Atchinson was a pathetic nobody both in real life and on Kiwi Farms. He didn't do much on here except occasionally post the occasional /pol/-tier hot take and most of his involvement in the "lolcow subculture" was on Encyclopedia Dramatica, which was more or less in its death throes by the time he died.

Given his unhealthy fixation with the "High Score" articles, I think he might've wanted to do a massacre just for the lulz.

The most charitable interpretation is that he was trying to pull a Budd Dwyer in front of a bunch of minors but got spooked and shot two innocent people in a mad panic.

At worst, he just shot two random people for the lulz and then offed himself when he realized he couldn't get anymore kills before the cops showed up.

William "Couch Cuck" Atchinson was a sick vile excuse for a human being and we are richer for having lost him.

He didn't even have a real motive. Tarrant and Breivik were political terrorists, Eric Harris wanted to get his name in the history books, Dylan Klebold was a suicidal depressive who decided to go along with Eric's plan since he felt he had nothing to lose. Stephen Paddock must've had some motive since he planned it so meticulously but we'll probably never know with him.

Society accepts male deaths. There's only an uproar if women are somehow involved as victims. Female perpetrators of school shootings aren't given much light.

True, but that's because the only ones who've shot up schools specifically were Maya McKinney (who was a FTM troon that identified as male) and the "I Hate Mondays" girl from the 70's.

Most of the female mass shooters that do exist tended to target adult victims and they were usually part of a team (the San Bernadino shooting is an example of this)

I just think it's disgusting that people don't take this shit seriously enough, they just meme around with all the "Couch Cuck" crap. I'm not saying this because I'm some offended little snowflake, hell no, dark jokes are fine, my problem is that NOBODY makes an effort to take it seriously like they should, and analyze this whole situation, they just throw memes around like idiots and never actually look into the psychology of the situation and most importantly WHY IT HAPPENED.
I disagree with the premise that this kid (or mass shooters in general) deserve to be taken seriously. Mass shootings are essentially glorified temper tantrums, and the people who commit them do so because they're too mentally stunted to understand the implications of their actions. Like you, I was once interested in mass shootings and studied them extensively, but eventually I came to an inescapable conclusion... mass shooters are tards. I don't mean that as an insult, that's genuinely what most of them are. Martin Bryant? Adam Lanza? James Holmes? Randy Stair? Nikolas Cruz? All of them were tards in the most literal sense of the word (i.e a mixture of low intelligence and low impulse control). There's nothing interesting or insightful about any of them, and attempting to understand their motivations and intentions is like trying to understand why a dog eats its own turds.

I disagree with the premise that this kid (or mass shooters in general) deserve to be taken seriously. Mass shootings are essentially glorified temper tantrums, and the people who commit them do so because they're too mentally stunted to understand the implications of their actions. Like you, I was once interested in mass shootings and studied them extensively, but eventually I came to an inescapable conclusion... mass shooters are tards. I don't mean that as an insult, that's genuinely what most of them are. Martin Bryant? Adam Lanza? James Holmes? Randy Stair? Nikolas Cruz? All of them were tards in the most literal sense of the word (i.e a mixture of low intelligence and low impulse control). There's nothing interesting or insightful about any of them, and attempting to understand their motivations and intentions is like trying to understand why a dog eats its own turds.
The less society cares, the more murders.

The less society cares, the more murders.
This isn't really borne out by reality, sorry. In the 70s and 80s serial killers became a media phenomenon. The late-night news talked at length about men like Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Richard Ramirez, Henry Lee Lucas, etc., discussing their life stories, their bodycounts, the methods they used to kill their victims, etc. and what was the result? More and more serial killers started popping up.

Eventually in the early 90s the way serial killers were discussed in the media was changed: placing more focus on the victims than the perpetrators, talking about the events in a more clinical and less voyeuristic way, and giving the cases less attention over all. The result? Serial killers as a widespread phenomenon basically disappeared. Now there were many other factors also at play that contributed to the decline (the removal of lead from gasoline, advances in forensic DNA making it much harder to not get caught and therefore riskier to be one, etc.), but the effect that the media had on both creating and ending "serial killers" as a cultural fear was enormous.

And it's the exact same phenomenon occurring again with mass shooters: the media glorifies the perpetrators, which makes people who are similarly inclined think they will essentially be rewarded with attention if they do it. It's worth asking: how many mass shooters would have done what they did if it wasn't for the media planting the idea of "mass shootings" as a thing in their heads? I would wager the vast majority. Columbine was the ur-mass shooting, and virtually every one since has just been an imitation spurred on by the hope of the shooter getting their face on the news (I'm aware that there were many mass shootings before Columbine, but that was the one that ignited a media frenzy and turned it from something that happens rarely as a freak event into a cultural meme). If we want to stop mass shootings, the best thing we could do is do the exact opposite and not give them any kind of attention, or if we do only to mock them.

Westerlund 1

Roll the dice, Never look back, never think twice.
William Atchinson was a pathetic nobody both in real life and on Kiwi Farms.

William "Couch Cuck" Atchinson was a sick vile excuse for a human being and we are richer for having lost him.

I agree with the latter considering what he did, there's no denying that. But the former I don't, because none of us even know what he was like IRL. I also don't know what qualifies as a "pathetic nobody", don't bother answering because it's probably just going to be something generic and not true that people believe for some inane reason.

Well not taking something seriously won't do any good, and besides Lanza and Cruz, I have to say again that just saying "Tards" is a pretty steep oversimplification.

If we want to stop mass shootings, the best thing we could do is do the exact opposite and not give them any kind of attention, or if we do only to mock them.

I think only the former is necessary, I think mockery is wrong and won't prove anything, just talk about the victims and don't give any light to anything else.

Frank D'arbo

#SickNotWeak
True & Honest Fan
I agree with the latter considering what he did, there's no denying that. But the former I don't, because none of us even know what he was like IRL. I also don't know what qualifies as a "pathetic nobody", don't bother answering because it's probably just going to be something generic and not true that people believe for some inane reason.

Well not taking something seriously won't do any good, and besides Lanza and Cruz, I have to say again that just saying "Tards" is a pretty steep oversimplification.

I think only the former is necessary, I think mockery is wrong and won't prove anything, just talk about the victims and don't give any light to anything else.
Mocking will tarnish their "legacy" they wanted to pave and make other retards less likely to want a shitty legacy like that

Look at Columbine, the shooters WANTED a legacy and they got it, they're still talked about to this day.

I was looking through Adam Lanza's Wikipedia talk page history and saw someone commented "RIP ADAM LANZA LOL"
Clicked on the profile out of curiosity and found Bill.
1609845984430.png

Jaimas

HUP HUP HUP HUP
True & Honest Fan
Mockery is, was, and forever shall be the solution to these assholes, because it does the most important thing can do with people like this: Utterly strip their dignity from them.

One reason nobody remembers Randy Stair as anything other than being a gigantic failure is because the story of his worshipping a kid's show and becoming obsessed with growing a ghost vagina became public knowledge. That shit, along with his trooning out, will never be anything other than utter comedy. In making fun of people like that and exposing them for the embarassing wastes of space they were (bonus if you get one whose rampage was utterly thwarted by a piece of furniture, as @FuckYou's was), you ensure that any future shooter can know that peoplewill be going through their trash for embarrassing moments, and will be sure to broadcast their obscene fetishes and questionable life decisions for everyone to see and laugh at.

FuckedUp

Done with this autism chamber
True & Honest Fan
Mockery is, was, and forever shall be the solution to these assholes, because it does the most important thing can do with people like this: Utterly strip their dignity from them.

One reason nobody remembers Randy Stair as anything other than being a gigantic failure is because the story of his worshipping a kid's show and becoming obsessed with growing a ghost vagina became public knowledge. That shit, along with his trooning out, will never be anything other than utter comedy. In making fun of people like that and exposing them for the embarassing wastes of space they were (bonus if you get one whose rampage was utterly thwarted by a piece of furniture, as @FuckYou's was), you ensure that any future shooter can know that peoplewill be going through their trash for embarrassing moments, and will be sure to broadcast their obscene fetishes and questionable life decisions for everyone to see and laugh at.
If they used Randy Stair's video manifesto as a PSA, they could probably end mass shootings forever.