Inactive William Edward Atchison / FuckYou - The Couch Cuck

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Not all heroes wear capes. This one saved a teacher and her class from an autistic psychopath.
AmericanFlagPhoto10.2014.jpg

The sofa is the furniture of freedom.

Picked a better picture provided kindly by @VoidMachine

Last edited:

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net
There's nothing worse than a guy who kills kids because he's butthurt.

I just hope that at the end when he got cucked by a couch, and stood there alone in a building full of kids he couldn't shoot, he realized how stupid he is. I hope he stood there and wished he hadn't done it. I hope he wished he had put off the plan. I hope he knew that he blew his chance at life. And I hope he knew that he even failed at failing. What a POS.

My thoughts go out to the families of the kids. I was heartbroken to see that the boy had just transferred to the school.

Tommy Wiseau Kin

Tommy's Planet
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing worse than a guy who kills kids because he's butthurt.

I just hope that at the end when he got cucked by a couch, and stood there alone in a building full of kids he couldn't shoot, he realized how stupid he is. I hope he stood there and wished he hadn't done it. I hope he wished he had put off the plan. I hope he knew that he blew his chance at life. And I hope he knew that he even failed at failing. What a POS.

My thoughts go out to the families of the kids. I was heartbroken to see that the boy had just transferred to the school.

So many of these mass shooters wish they were the next Elliot Rodgers, Dylan Roof, or Columbine shooters but the truth is most mass shootings have few casualties (if any at all) and the national public tends to forgot about them a few days after it hits the news.

In the end...

No one gives a fuck about their manifesto.
No one will remember their name after a week.
No true crime girls will fetishize them because they have bigger criminals to focus on.
The community affected by it are more focused on the victims and trying to heal the trauma rather than remembering this asshole.

They fail at mass shooting just like they probably failed at everything else in life.