Inactive William Edward Atchison / FuckYou - The Couch Cuck

FBI_Nigger

I'm the crack sellin' man
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't on this forum before his death, but I saw him on another place (where I found out the news). I was surprised, but immediately believed it; I was always thought there was a reasonable chance he was going to kill someone within the next five years. Though I thought he'd at least be above a school shooting smdh
Could you please give specifics? Were there any interactions between you and him, and also could you refer to the website you're talking about? Also, welcome to the Farms.

FuckedUp

Done with this autism chamber
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could you please give specifics? Were there any interactions between you and him, and also could you refer to the website you're talking about? Also, welcome to the Farms.
Sorry, but I'd rather not reveal which site I'm from at the moment. It's already linked in his big dox file.

My "interactions" mostly consisted of me watching him saying his stupid 11-year-old edgelord shit, and like maybe once or twice I actually replied to tell him he's a faggot. He didn't do anything like write a school shooting poem, just shitposted "edgy" stuff.

Actually, when I was 16, I once was contacted by him on ED and we had some discourse. He was actually sounding completely normal (it was about an article I made being shit). I was surprised to find out that he was the same person. I haven't used that account in ages, FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
unknown.png

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's listed as the king of losers on the high score page.

ED said:
Our own ED admin AlGore spent literal years obsessing over this very page, updating it every time someone so much as shot a stray cat and worshiping school shooters like an edgy teenager, only to have his own shooting spree stopped by a sofa.